Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Portishead Photo Shoot.

Jump to newest

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Handy with a camera?

I need someone to take some mildly sexual pictures of me and a friend on Tuesday. It doesn’t involve sex for you though, just the thrill of seeing me and my bloke mate in a state of undress.

It may not be a thrill though but you’ll be welcomed to a lovely house with good coffee, food and company.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Prepare for inbox explosion lol. Hope you find someone good OP. Check the legal side first and don't sign your rights away. Make sure they use your equipment if you have it and can't keep copies. X

over a year ago

London

"Prepare for inbox explosion lol. Hope you find someone good OP. Check the legal side first and don't sign your rights away. Make sure they use your equipment if you have it and can't keep copies. X"

Thanks

We are old hands at this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Handy with a camera?

I need someone to take some mildly sexual pictures of me and a friend on Tuesday. It doesn’t involve sex for you though, just the thrill of seeing me and my bloke mate in a state of undress.

It may not be a thrill though but you’ll be welcomed to a lovely house with good coffee, food and company."

damn I would love to have helped with this but I'm away in dorset for a while hope it goes well

over a year ago

London

Surprisingly quiet inbox...

over a year ago

"Surprisingly quiet inbox..."
really omg

over a year ago

London

"Surprisingly quiet inbox...really omg "

I suppose when it comes down to it, all those threads started by men wanting to photograph anyone for the sheer joy of it may not actually be true?

over a year ago

"Surprisingly quiet inbox...really omg

I suppose when it comes down to it, all those threads started by men wanting to photograph anyone for the sheer joy of it may not actually be true?"

Well yes ultimately sex is the agenda but I would really have enjoyed that task just unfortunate I'm not around at minute

By *o_eye_deerMan
over a year ago

The South Near That London

I suppose when it comes down to it, all those threads started by men wanting to photograph anyone for the sheer joy of it may not actually be true?"

A genuine one here, sadly I’ll be in Cap; but happy to help in the future, have a couples account with more pics as well

over a year ago

I would love to do something like this and strangers would probably be easier! I enjoy taking photos and editing them. Being creative and a little bit arty .

Good luck x

over a year ago

London

I suppose when it comes down to it, all those threads started by men wanting to photograph anyone for the sheer joy of it may not actually be true?

A genuine one here, sadly I’ll be in Cap; but happy to help in the future, have a couples account with more pics as well "

Your photos are an excellent example of your talent, thank you.

over a year ago

London

"I would love to do something like this and strangers would probably be easier! I enjoy taking photos and editing them. Being creative and a little bit arty .

Good luck x"

I’d love to have the talent! What I see through the lens is nothing like the final result.

By *o_eye_deerMan
over a year ago

The South Near That London

A genuine one here, sadly I’ll be in Cap; but happy to help in the future, have a couples account with more pics as well

Your photos are an excellent example of your talent, thank you."

Why thank you very much

By *inkyPixelMan
over a year ago

Cranford

I would have offered but on Tuesday I'm in Portsmouth picking up a boat I just bought.

Areyou two ever down towards London?

Post new Message to Thread