Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Are we expecting too much?

Jump to newest

By *ouple_m_and_j OP   Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Hey everyone,

We've had a few meets, and all have gone fairly well, and a couple have been awesome, which is to be expected and I'm not complaining at all.

However, Fi has a very firm, no other men present policy, which is slowly relaxing but I don't see anything changing anytime soon. She loves playing with girls, and loves sharing.

Recently, she grinned coyly in the middle of a conversation about a couple who'd been in touch and said she'd be up for soft swing, with another couple or couples in the room, but for the most part.

I'm sure there are other couples out there with the same thoughts, just being soft-swingers, but allowing Fi to play with the other girl - are we expecting too much, should we stick to looking for single girls? (Which isn't easy in itself lol)

Sorry if that's a noobish question, but I don't want to seem like we're all take take take!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are some couples around who have this sort of thing on their profile so I'd say you're not asking too much. It will make it that bit harder to find what you're looking for but persevere and Im' sure it'll be worth it!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

There are others who might ,like all things if it is what you are ready for and happy with just stick to your guns and do what works for you...

btw i meet couples alone

over a year ago

Darlington

Thanks guys, and ooh JP, that's good to know

It's not like we're prudes or anything, I'm pretty much a 'try everything twice!' guy, Fi too unless involves other men...

Until recently I haven't had time to log in as much as I'd like, 4 months of working every hour, and poor Fi is a technophobe! lol, so we've been a bit quiet, but we're back!!

Hopefully, when we're not at work, we'll be back in the chatroom again nightly, it's been quite boring staring at code every night!

over a year ago

yeah your probs best looking for couples who want to do the same, you probs find some who dont mind a bit of girl on girl fun, then have some same room fun together but with own partners.

be alot harder to find a single bi girl to join you both, they usually too many complications and they dont usually like it especially if they not done it loads of times, i think most will just go with a woman or guy direct if thats what they want or if they want 3somes they usually couple up with a guy and look themselves in my expeirence anyways

but you do get some, but you see more frustrated people looking and even not believing its out their than people who find them and get what they are looking for as often as they probs want!

By *emjoCouple
over a year ago

Reading

You are chasing a very niche market. Good luck if find anything. Just need to do a browse to find the number of single females looking is a tiny percentage of men and couples looking. We find it hard enough to find couples.

over a year ago

Darlington

Yeah, thats not to say we're not enjoying every minute, even Cam play is fun, Fi's a bit of an exhibitionist

Mainly I was just worried we were coming across as selfish, or takers. I've been browsing profiles all morning and found that we're not alone.

over a year ago

"be alot harder to find a single bi girl to join you both, they usually too many complications and they dont usually like it especially if they not done it loads of times, i think most will just go with a woman or guy direct if thats what they want or if they want 3somes they usually couple up with a guy and look themselves in my expeirence anyways

"

Disagree to be honest. I've played a number of times with couples and know a lot of single women on here and other sites who reguarly do so.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Thanks guys, and ooh JP, that's good to know

It's not like we're prudes or anything, I'm pretty much a 'try everything twice!' guy, Fi too unless involves other men...

Until recently I haven't had time to log in as much as I'd like, 4 months of working every hour, and poor Fi is a technophobe! lol, so we've been a bit quiet, but we're back!!

Hopefully, when we're not at work, we'll be back in the chatroom again nightly, it's been quite boring staring at code every night!"

Well you know how to find me

You re taking it at a speed that works for you...which means you will probably still be here and having fun in a few years...

over a year ago

"

Disagree to be honest. I've played a number of times with couples and know a lot of single women on here and other sites who reguarly do so. "

yeah thats true and you obv speaking for yourself and people you know, but theres not enough of them to go around to match the demand!

they are lasses that do but quite often most couples are left scratching their heads how to get them to play with them

ive never had the problem myself, but most couples i meet often bring it up asking for me to bring one my friends if i can, and some even believe its almost a myth that they meet! (which makes me chuckle a bit)

but its definetally alot harder to find single bi girl to join in than another couple!

when i was in a couple on here we never struggled for meeting other couples, had a fair share of timewasters as you do but had plenty of meets as its quite easy when everyone after the same thing.

most the time when we had single women it just didnt happen unless i met them first and done a bit of the leg work with a bit of a social meet first to help put them at ease and let them know we genuine relaxed fun couple. as a single though i seem to attract bi girls and have a couple of them as special friends lol

but the ratio of couples that meet couples compared to single bi fem that meet couples is much higher, they genuinley are plenty of couples looking for action each week and they by far outweigh the single bi fems. but you and your friends wont notice that as much as you the commoditity they are looking for so you wont really go without if thats what you want!

but most the single bi girls i know do like to couple up if they find someone that pushes the buttons for them if couple meets are what they are looking for, obviousily everyones different, but definetally more easier to meet couple vs couple than couple vs single girl

over a year ago

I think a lot of that is down to numbers - there just aren't as many single women as there are couples and blokes.

And yes, it does require a bit more trust - inviting someone into your home or agreeing to meet them elsewhere is a big thing as a single woman so you need to feel 100% safe and comfortable in doing that.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

I don't think it's a nobbish question hun and I certainly don't think you are asking too much, indeed you shoudl be applauded for sticking to what YOU actually want instead of buckling in to others desires, hugz n stuff, Ruby, xxx

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

we meet couples for soft play only, although generally we like to onclude everyone playing with everyone.

Em hasnt the interest in women to enable 'loads' of bi girl play and much preferes a nice cock to play with (however, a girl that is a good kisser is still on our list as she hasnt been blown away with anyones oral skills yet)

you must be true to yourselves and only do what is comfortable. just be sure you are happy to go as far as fi wants to, or vice versa.

and, of course, enjoy it.

xx

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

"Hey everyone,

We've had a few meets, and all have gone fairly well, and a couple have been awesome, which is to be expected and I'm not complaining at all.

However, Fi has a very firm, no other men present policy, which is slowly relaxing but I don't see anything changing anytime soon. She loves playing with girls, and loves sharing.

Recently, she grinned coyly in the middle of a conversation about a couple who'd been in touch and said she'd be up for soft swing, with another couple or couples in the room, but for the most part.

I'm sure there are other couples out there with the same thoughts, just being soft-swingers, but allowing Fi to play with the other girl - are we expecting too much, should we stick to looking for single girls? (Which isn't easy in itself lol)

Sorry if that's a noobish question, but I don't want to seem like we're all take take take!!"

stick to what you both are comfortable with,dont change your wants because of the needs of others,,you will get plenty of offers in time,just relax and enjoy the ride,so to speak lol

By *amescoupleCouple
over a year ago

north walsham

We meet with it being a case of soft swing and girl on girl to start. Sometimes if we all feel comfortable we will go full swap.

But as with everythin swinging, its about boundaries and understanding.

over a year ago

"Hey everyone,

Sorry if that's a noobish question, but I don't want to seem like we're all take take take!!"

i think theres quite a few couples out thee that are into just the women playing then back to own partner, i knew a few that do this

you do what works for you

Post new Message to Thread