Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Premature ejaculation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I seem to be cumming quicker and quicker and to be honest it can be bloody embarrassing. Can anyone offer any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"I seem to be cumming quicker and quicker and to be honest it can be bloody embarrassing. Can anyone offer any advice?"

Usually premature ejaculation is more psychologically induced than physically. While its a lot easier said than done, the first thing is to stop worrying about it.

Getting yourself relaxed is key. Next when masturbating bring yourself to the point of ejaculation and then stop and relax - get your body used to the signals and work on recognising them earlier so you can maybe readjust etc.

Look at your technique - for example when having sex you may find some positions arnt as stimulating for you but are for your partner.

If your worried about performing on the night, obviously masturbating beforehand should help too.

Make sure you don't have a full bladder - personally I find it harder to control like that. Also when you do wee, stop and start your wee. This will build up the muscles at that control your ejaculation that again can give you some more control.

But most of all.... Don't worry!!!

Hope that helps

D

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"I seem to be cumming quicker and quicker and to be honest it can be bloody embarrassing. Can anyone offer any advice?

Usually premature ejaculation is more psychologically induced than physically. While its a lot easier said than done, the first thing is to stop worrying about it.

Getting yourself relaxed is key. Next when masturbating bring yourself to the point of ejaculation and then stop and relax - get your body used to the signals and work on recognising them earlier so you can maybe readjust etc.

Look at your technique - for example when having sex you may find some positions arnt as stimulating for you but are for your partner.

If your worried about performing on the night, obviously masturbating beforehand should help too.

Make sure you don't have a full bladder - personally I find it harder to control like that. Also when you do wee, stop and start your wee. This will build up the muscles at that control your ejaculation that again can give you some more control.

But most of all.... Don't worry!!!

Hope that helps

D"

Meant to add the caveat, however if you are concerned its physical see your gp.

Oh and some of the delay creams may help too.

Ta

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I seem to be cumming quicker and quicker and to be honest it can be bloody embarrassing. Can anyone offer any advice?"

I have the other problem I find it very hard to cum and i find just as embarresing

over a year ago

Honest post. Will be checking for replies though.

over a year ago

I always take it as a compliment when a guy cums quickly!! Don't be embarrassed-tell the person you're with that they shouldn't be so sexy Ms

over a year ago

Sometimes a cock ring can help to keep u erect longer even after uve come depends on the person though

over a year ago

Sometimes a cock ring can help to keep u erect longer even after uve come depends on the person though

over a year ago

Work on your PC muslces so you can hold your load and carry on.

over a year ago

Have you changed your diet in any way lately or are any other things in your bowl movements changed or unusual? If you are worried about it see a GP and see what he thinks. He may want you to do a PSA test to make sure everything is working as it should.

over a year ago

same here i have worries about not cumming so can hold out for ages having 'minny cums ' as my pleasure heightens more and more,

xx

By *ouple_m_and_jCouple
over a year ago

Darlington

I don't think it's abnormal, Doof's sometimes goes through phases where he's going all night and then other times he's over and done quite quickly...

Generally we decided that its more to do with stress at work and time to think, if you think about it, working all day, sometimes all night, then getting a night off and having me to satisfy, no wonder he's sometimes not as 'reactive'...

Doof's edit. Yeah I wouldn't worry at all - in fact, I'd use it to your advantage, why not deliberately cum early, have her bring you to orgasm with a BJ while you bring her to her own using your hands, mouth, toys if you like... Then, after you're done, keep the foreplay going, you'll be hard again soon enough and raring for another go

If things feel different though - uncomfortable, painful, or just different, go get checked out for your own peace of mind.

Oh and and honey, satisfying you is never a chore I put it down to this - an easy evening with little to do but think about the mad sessions we're going to have later is obviously going to have me raring to go by the time we get there

A busy day / night / day / night doesn't give me much time to consider, daydream, imagine or plan anything... so my response is slower

Maybe this is valid for the OP too? A lot of time thinking about what's to cum... erm come speeding things along.

By *littylikka69Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

i suffer from premature ejaculation and i am coming quicker,got a met next friday but i just cum!. do you think i had better ring and cancel?.

By *orkieLassCouple
over a year ago

York

Knock one out before a meet

over a year ago

^^^^^

This is a good tip but make sure to know your recovery time in advance so you're ready to go at meet time.

over a year ago

I have read your profile looking for clues, In my job I do psychological analysis and the correlation between behaviours and motivation.

maybe your premature ejaculation is induced by guilt.

Post new Message to Thread