Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

young

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why is it so hard for a young guy to have some fun on here i dont understand it

every message back saying sorry too young and all the young girls on here want guys 40+

its driving me crazy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Many on here have children same age as you dont whinge though just get yourself out there and make contact. Use advanced search so you have matching criteria.

over a year ago

i have done that but i just have this big list of deleted messages that were never replied to

over a year ago

Its the same for lots of men, not just young men, but it does say on your profile you have met someone quite recently, so it cant be that bad. I cant think why young girls want men in their fourties, maybe its because older men are so grateful to have a young girl that they spoil them and compliment them, more than they would a woman of their own age. I should know because my hubby is 20 years older than me.

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

Because the site is full of Forest fans and you Belper doinks are primarily scummers

over a year ago

ye i spose but what i was saying is when i check the age restrictions and i match i always just get sorry too young and your probably wright about the girls just bugs me i suppose

By *woBiTwoCouple
over a year ago

north manchester

We had a 'younger guy' itch last year, and met a lovely guy your age, so it does happen (and you've at least one veri from an older couple) so keep smiling and sending well-phrased messages. If you were a bit closer to us we'd have been interested in a good-looking lad like you.

over a year ago

maybe they saying that as an easy way out to be polite.

but alot of the action on here is with couples. they are usually wanting someone the same age range as them or someone older for multiple reasons

could be that they see younger people as more as timewasters,

maybe they want to see more verifications especially with other couples,

could be they want people their own age

when you with people old enough to be parents or your same age as their kids quite often it can be a bit of a turn off for them, just the way things go.

but with you being younger they are plenty of young single ladies, maybe alot do get lots of mail but if you stand out and show off your good points and dont come accross as desperate then maybe you find some good fun - think not of trying to get a meet out of them but why not see if you can make them laugh and get them chatting and not mention the subject until they do or its been a few days of you both chatting

alot of single lasses might want to act dirty in the bedroom! but they gotta trust you and want you also or they not going to take the leap of faith with you! if your interesting and fun then your already half way there to being someone they want to meet, the sex will handle itself, it always does if its meant to happen!

over a year ago

i do see where your coming from just never get a reply from any of the younger girls at all even if its just polite chat its rare i even mention meeting in a first message anyway just getting a reply is hard

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

How odd

i normally get told i am too old.

must be a prime age for fab guys...

what is it ?

over a year ago

Maybe its not the age, its the lack of trimming?

over a year ago

"

every message back saying sorry too young

"

that's only cos you havent messaged me yet

By *4FantasyCouple
over a year ago

Spalding

A lot of people on here are in the more mature age range, for myself I would have nothing in common with you and it would feel a bit freaky shagging someone half our age!

There are plently of younger couples/females on here so hopefully you will find some nice people to play with.

Good luck

x

By *ones_BoothCouple
over a year ago

Solihull

we meet younger guys, but always have trimmed etc.

As long as pple of whatever age take ur fancy we will meet, age isnt a barrier for us

x

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Try a club luv as there will be plenty of people there to mingle with who I am sure will want fun with you

Rather than a one to one meet

Good luck in your search

It can be hard work for us couples too

xxx

over a year ago

"We had a 'younger guy' itch last year, and met a lovely guy your age, so it does happen (and you've at least one veri from an older couple) so keep smiling and sending well-phrased messages. If you were a bit closer to us we'd have been interested in a good-looking lad like you. "

I don't suppose you still have a bit of a 'younger guy' itch you need to scratch? I'm 26, bi and living in Bury. I'd like to chat more if you are interested. Dave.

over a year ago

"Its the same for lots of men, not just young men, but it does say on your profile you have met someone quite recently, so it cant be that bad. I cant think why young girls want men in their fourties, maybe its because older men are so grateful to have a young girl that they spoil them and compliment them, more than they would a woman of their own age. I should know because my hubby is 20 years older than me. "

So all men with younger wives are like your husband are they? They 'spoil them and compliment them ' because they are 'so grateful to have a young girl". Does it not occur to you that there might be many men with younger wives who never cared how old a woman was but just happened to fall in love with someone who was just much younger?

over a year ago

"Its the same for lots of men, not just young men, but it does say on your profile you have met someone quite recently, so it cant be that bad. I cant think why young girls want men in their fourties, maybe its because older men are so grateful to have a young girl that they spoil them and compliment them, more than they would a woman of their own age. I should know because my hubby is 20 years older than me.

So all men with younger wives are like your husband are they? They 'spoil them and compliment them ' because they are 'so grateful to have a young girl". Does it not occur to you that there might be many men with younger wives who never cared how old a woman was but just happened to fall in love with someone who was just much younger?

"

Better to be an old mans darling, than a young mans slave.

over a year ago

"why is it so hard for a young guy to have some fun on here i dont understand it

every message back saying sorry too young and all the young girls on here want guys 40+

its driving me crazy

"

There are swingers sites which cater specifically for younger people-try one of them.

over a year ago

"Its the same for lots of men, not just young men, but it does say on your profile you have met someone quite recently, so it cant be that bad. I cant think why young girls want men in their fourties, maybe its because older men are so grateful to have a young girl that they spoil them and compliment them, more than they would a woman of their own age. I should know because my hubby is 20 years older than me.

Better to be an old mans darling, than a young mans slave. "

I'm not sure I agree with this either. I've had relationships with with younger and older ladies and treated them all like princesses as I loved making them happy as well as myself. Granted the younger ones couldn't chat for long about shared memories and would change their minds every thirty seconds, whereas the older had no idea what dubstep was and thought I was going to bugger off every week or two, but they weren't the only aspects in a relationship and sex was sizzling and banter was tops!

I don't think you treat anyone any differently with regards to age, and the same applies to meets. I've met older and younger (though I do notice younger ladies usually don't stay on site very long, six months is probably usual) by quite a margin on both sides and didn't feel differently about different aged ladies, though they all brought something different to the bedroom, be it boundless energy and enthusiasm or well-honed elegance and powers of enchantment.

I also notice both younger and older meets have treated me with the same welcoming nature and desire for both parties to have bliss...

So no, I don't think that theory fully holds water I'm afraid...

over a year ago

"why is it so hard for a young guy to have some fun on here i dont understand it

its driving me crazy

There are swingers sites which cater specifically for younger people-try one of them."

Never heard of them, what are they called?

over a year ago

Try Googling "cougar" and "date" or "dating" and see!

over a year ago

its driving me crazy

There are swingers sites which cater specifically for younger people-try one of them.

Never heard of them, what are they called? "

I can't remember but there was one aimed specifically at people under 35. Maybe you could try googling 'young swingers'?

over a year ago

Better to be an old mans darling, than a young mans slave.

I'm not sure I agree with this either. I've had relationships with with younger and older ladies and treated them all like princesses as I loved making them happy as well as myself. Granted the younger ones couldn't chat for long about shared memories and would change their minds every thirty seconds, whereas the older had no idea what dubstep was and thought I was going to bugger off every week or two, but they weren't the only aspects in a relationship and sex was sizzling and banter was tops!

I don't think you treat anyone any differently with regards to age, and the same applies to meets. I've met older and younger (though I do notice younger ladies usually don't stay on site very long, six months is probably usual) by quite a margin on both sides and didn't feel differently about different aged ladies, though they all brought something different to the bedroom, be it boundless energy and enthusiasm or well-honed elegance and powers of enchantment.

I also notice both younger and older meets have treated me with the same welcoming nature and desire for both parties to have bliss...

So no, I don't think that theory fully holds water I'm afraid...

"

But you are only 34, not in your fourties, and maybe your different.

over a year ago

"

Better to be an old mans darling, than a young mans slave. "

what about being an older mans Darling Slave lol

cali

over a year ago

Sulking and moaning about it just highlights your age