Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

greedy girl party ;)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

okay so as some of you know im away on monday for a month, back in cornwall on the 14th of march, and ive been hearing this and that about greedy girl parties?

how do they work/get together, and can anyone help me out, i definitly want to be part of one when i get back! either that or a very dirty club party, i live in cornwall so any that are in cornwall or around would be great.

any help/advise.invites..would be greatly appreciated.

who doesnt want to be greedy! xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Depends on how many pies you can actually eat at one sitting! Get to Greggs and start practicing! Z

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pasties more local lol

over a year ago

I've been the greedy girl at several parties and loved every one of them. My first greedy girl party or gang bang as they used to be called was in Neath. A guy advertised on this site for a greedy girl and I applied. There were supposed to be 10 guys but only 7 turned up. It was a great night though and a great introduction. I still see some of the guys from that party who visit me occasionally.

By *ibrosMan
over a year ago

harrow

You could add to your profile that you are looking for MMMF fun. You restrict the age range for guys to message you and that would prevent someone who can organise a group of guys from contacting you. Beware though, most guys that tell you they can, probably can't.

You might also search for MM profiles. There are several that are set up specifically to arrange greedy girl parties.

over a year ago

Hiya

Don`t know of any in Cornwall but if you check out the `clubs` pages on here for Unit 18 which is in Plymouth. I do believe they hold occasional greedy girl nights - though never had the pleasure of attending one yet.

So if you ever do get there pls let me know....love to join you! lol

Happy hunting xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ah thankyou everyone, will add to my profile and check out the clubs, and i would definity love to be joined by you! xxx

Post new Message to Thread