Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Is my profile letting me down??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, I've been here on and off here a while (probably 4 years all in all), I've met some great people and made some good friends..

Although I don't have any trouble arranging and getting meets they mostly all come from face to face encounters at organised socials, clubs or through chance encounters when out.

This then brings me to consider the fact that my profile may be letting me down in some way as recent comments indicated it didn't do me justice..

I am more than aware being a single guy I'm a little fish in an enormous pool but given my thoughts, and the recent comments, I thought I'd put it out there to the masses for any constructive criticism

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The green boxers are VERY green

By *eorge n DragonCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Do no wear that xmas mankini in winter, shrinkage when it cold

over a year ago

"The green boxers are VERY green "

Yeah they are indeed, thought it was time for a new photo this morning and they were what I had on lol

over a year ago

"Do no wear that xmas mankini in winter, shrinkage when it cold "

Should have put the heating on haha

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Looks like you are getting meets so no its not though it dosn't attract me it will others so good luck.

over a year ago

Hi. Is any advice about my profile. I'm not getting much attention on here.

over a year ago

"Looks like you are getting meets so no its not though it dosn't attract me it will others so good luck. "

Yeah, and I appricite your comments but, it's like I said in the first post, meets come from face to face at socials.. I can only think of maybe 2 that have happened as a direct result of messaging first hence the request for any constructive advice

over a year ago

"So, I've been here on and off here a while (probably 4 years all in all), I've met some great people and made some good friends..

Although I don't have any trouble arranging and getting meets they mostly all come from face to face encounters at organised socials, clubs or through chance encounters when out.

This then brings me to consider the fact that my profile may be letting me down in some way as recent comments indicated it didn't do me justice..

I am more than aware being a single guy I'm a little fish in an enormous pool but given my thoughts, and the recent comments, I thought I'd put it out there to the masses for any constructive criticism "

over a year ago

Happy new year

Post new Message to Thread