check out my profile and please give me any advice and or constructive critique

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love your verification

over a year ago

you could be anyone really, what makes you stand out from the crowd, not a single thing on your profile

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

It's bland, unimaginative, tells me nothing about you, and is no different to thousands of other single men profiles.

We don;t need 4 pics of your cock, most will assume you have one. Maybe a front torso pic if you don't want to show your face.

The fact you cannot accommodate will leave a lot of people believing you are married and cheating. This may not be the reason, but an explanation may help.

By *ot - CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Love your verification "

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"check out my profile and please give me any advice and or constructive critique "

I have now decided to give everyone on this topic the same piece of advice......

"if you think the profile reflects you in the best way that you can.... keep it!

if it doesn't... change it!"

it is really as simple as that..... no specifics because you are not trying to cater to everyone... you have to figure out the rest!

over a year ago

4 cock pics don't do anything for me or my imagination, try a nice bum or torso picture.

Sorry I can't help anymore

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

rotate the pics at the very least...

over a year ago

You would like to or do own an Audi and you're busy

By *udiguy OP   Man
over a year ago

harrogate

ok ,. well i lost a few cock pics , put some face ones in private .. been verified by a nice lady i just spoke to... i used to have an audi ! but im still a fan , and the new car is so unique it woukd nt be very discreete

over a year ago

how do i speak to a mod i keep having pics deleted

over a year ago

you can do it yourself

over a year ago

"how do i speak to a mod i keep having pics deleted "

use the contact us button.

over a year ago

"check out my profile and please give me any advice and or constructive critique

I have now decided to give everyone on this topic the same piece of advice......

"if you think the profile reflects you in the best way that you can.... keep it!

if it doesn't... change it!"

it is really as simple as that..... no specifics because you are not trying to cater to everyone... you have to figure out the rest!"

+1

over a year ago

"how do i speak to a mod i keep having pics deleted "

If you having problems with pics getting deleted contact admin (contact) bottom of the blue band,do your pics show other members faces or not clear enuff? thats mite be the reason your pics are getting deleted

By *udiguy OP   Man
over a year ago

harrogate

er anyway ., thread jacker !! can we get back on topic , ok so deleted some face pics are now avalible to those i choose

over a year ago

some punctuation on the profile would be an advantage.

By *udiguy OP   Man
over a year ago

harrogate

is that better miss .. can a go see matron and get another bit of tuck!!

over a year ago

no LOL

By *udiguy OP   Man
over a year ago

harrogate

charmin ,. done mi home work !!

over a year ago

hexham

"charmin ,. done mi home work !! "

your still sideways though

over a year ago

hexham

"is that better miss .. can a go see matron and get another bit of tuck!! "

Seriously, your profile is your ad...what would you think of a product with a poorly written advert?

By *udiguy OP   Man
over a year ago

harrogate

okay .. well this is why im askin!!

i do have a zany sense of humour . but thought if i put some , it would weird folk out

over a year ago

"is that better miss .. can a go see matron and get another bit of tuck!!

Seriously, your profile is your ad...what would you think of a product with a poorly written advert?"

ive read worse LOL

over a year ago

MMmm there really isn't much in your profile that immediately stands out as either nice or unpleasant. The text is just too bunched up all together. I hate seeing all the I's as i in lower case. Its difficult to see the photos as they are side ways on. Equally I find nothing there that says that you are any different from literally thousands of other profiles just like yours. Where as I don't advocate that everyone shaves, my personal preference is for pubes to be at least trimmed and tidy. Unfortunately for you, your verification which just says "met him" doesn't do you any favours what so ever. Browse around and have a look at other profiles and see what grabs you and think why they do.Then perhaps adapt something that works for you. Look this is a great site, but sometimes it does take a while for you to get it to help you the way you want it to.

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"MMmm there really isn't much in your profile that immediately stands out as either nice or unpleasant. The text is just too bunched up all together. I hate seeing all the I's as i in lower case. Its difficult to see the photos as they are side ways on. Equally I find nothing there that says that you are any different from literally thousands of other profiles just like yours. Where as I don't advocate that everyone shaves, my personal preference is for pubes to be at least trimmed and tidy. Unfortunately for you, your verification which just says "met him" doesn't do you any favours what so ever. Browse around and have a look at other profiles and see what grabs you and think why they do.Then perhaps adapt something that works for you. Look this is a great site, but sometimes it does take a while for you to get it to help you the way you want it to."

Excellent advice. Audi you will do well to heed it

By *udiguy OP   Man
over a year ago

harrogate

cant turn the pics; on my stupid phone .. as for the text re done it all .. face pics in private ! any further opinions would be great

over a year ago

"cant turn the pics; on my stupid phone .. as for the text re done it all .. face pics in private ! any further opinions would be great "

a pc would be able to turn the photos

Post new Message to Thread