Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Massage advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Happy Sunday people. I am thinking about taking massage a little more serious, but not serious enough to jump onto a course. I would be really interested to know what massage oils you use and why. E.g. what smells do you like, the viscosity, brands etc.

I thought I was a good amateur but had a massage last night from a friend and realised I'm an amateurs amateur

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Happy Sunday people. I am thinking about taking massage a little more serious, but not serious enough to jump onto a course. I would be really interested to know what massage oils you use and why. E.g. what smells do you like, the viscosity, brands etc.

I thought I was a good amateur but had a massage last night from a friend and realised I'm an amateurs amateur "

Difficult and can be dangerous without the appropriate knowledge

By *0missj00Woman
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Rapeseed oil is perfect - very rare that people have an allergy, readily available can be used as a base to add scents to it.

over a year ago

"Happy Sunday people. I am thinking about taking massage a little more serious, but not serious enough to jump onto a course. I would be really interested to know what massage oils you use and why. E.g. what smells do you like, the viscosity, brands etc.

I thought I was a good amateur but had a massage last night from a friend and realised I'm an amateurs amateur

Difficult and can be dangerous without the appropriate knowledge "

Better to buy ready blends ...

over a year ago

"Rapeseed oil is perfect - very rare that people have an allergy, readily available can be used as a base to add scents to it."

Always ask!! Grapeseed is the best for nonallergy

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We use massage candles. They're really good.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Always ask. A rash after a full body massage is the worst.

Post new Message to Thread