Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Weekend away

Jump to newest

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Whilst we've been active on the site for a few years we've not had the chance to meet for lots of reasons including, but not limited to; work hours, body confidence and mental health amongst other things.

Well, that will hopefully change next weekend: Got an Airbnb booked for the weekend, we're meeting an old female friend who is also on Fabs and we're all going to have a great time. That's the plan, anyway.

So tell me you please, you wonderful lot, what would YOU do to make it a weekend to remember? How would you begin things? (For info: there has been much texting and messaging from both sides and all are very excited.)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Whilst we've been active on the site for a few years we've not had the chance to meet for lots of reasons including, but not limited to; work hours, body confidence and mental health amongst other things.

Well, that will hopefully change next weekend: Got an Airbnb booked for the weekend, we're meeting an old female friend who is also on Fabs and we're all going to have a great time. That's the plan, anyway.

So tell me you please, you wonderful lot, what would YOU do to make it a weekend to remember? How would you begin things? (For info: there has been much texting and messaging from both sides and all are very excited.) "

Take it slow.

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

Try and make it as indulgent as possible - good food, wine, etc, and as much sorted out in advance that you don't need to worry about the admin side of things

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

" Take it slow."

Thank you

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Try and make it as indulgent as possible - good food, wine, etc, and as much sorted out in advance that you don't need to worry about the admin side of things"

Understood. Thanks.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

You could do a secret small gift for each other that might open up possibilities...

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

"You could do a secret small gift for each other that might open up possibilities..."

Excellent idea. Have ordered some things so can definitely give that a go. Thank you.

over a year ago

Don’t try to preplan things. Just stay in the moment and let things evolve naturally. And just enjoy!

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Don’t try to preplan things. Just stay in the moment and let things evolve naturally. And just enjoy!"

Thank you.

By *achelnMarkCouple
over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

All the above! Great advice.

Also, don't drink too much, and don't have set ideas. Relax and just enjoy! Even if its chatting all night, you have the rest of the weekend!

Our best dates have been chilled relaxed and flowing. Our worst have been jumping in too quickly.

(that said, we've missed a few opportunities by chilling too much

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 14:12:22]

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

Can we just say a massive "Thank you!" to everyone who took the time to reply with some great ideas. Unfortunately, our friend who was going to meet up with us has gone incommunicado and is no longer replying to our messages so we've had to take the sad step of cancelling the booking. A massive shame as both Jon & I were really looking forward to the weekend. We may have lost a small amount of money but we've got some wonderful ideas to use next time we get the courage to try this again. Thanks all.

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

Why not just go yourselves?

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Go to club, some have hotel rooms on-site, no need to cancel then

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Why not just go yourselves? "

We were booked in Bristol which was a half way point between where we all live and it's about a 3 hr drive away for us. Couldn't really justify a 3hr drive just to have sex in a different house when we could do that in the Travelodge 10 mins down the road.

over a year ago

That’s so sad that you have had to cancel. But there is always a next time!

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Any chance to get out of go spit for a weekend and we are on it.

Seriously guy's what's wrong with taking a nice drive booking into a hotel for a weekend, have a nice meal go for a walk,shag each others brains out.

Put up a meet request and see who's near.

It may not work out,but also you never know...

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We sometimes go for a drive, find a beauty spot or suitable carpark, check who's near and message that we are there if they would like to come and watch.

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

"We sometimes go for a drive, find a beauty spot or suitable carpark, check who's near and message that we are there if they would like to come and watch. "

If it works for you, brilliant

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Any chance to get out of go spit for a weekend and we are on it.

Seriously guy's what's wrong with taking a nice drive booking into a hotel for a weekend, have a nice meal go for a walk,shag each others brains out.

Put up a meet request and see who's near.

It may not work out,but also you never know..."

Couldn't agree with you more but for many reasons detailed above we've not been able to do it. We're not wasting the weekend, going away and seeing friends but not staying with them.

over a year ago

"Can we just say a massive "Thank you!" to everyone who took the time to reply with some great ideas. Unfortunately, our friend who was going to meet up with us has gone incommunicado and is no longer replying to our messages so we've had to take the sad step of cancelling the booking. A massive shame as both Jon & I were really looking forward to the weekend. We may have lost a small amount of money but we've got some wonderful ideas to use next time we get the courage to try this again. Thanks all."

I was going to reply to your original pot that I’d simply be hoping you hadn’t been sexting with a fantasist..... it seems you were.

You seem to be taking it well considering how let down you must feel

For future potential meets, I’d avoid sexy talk as that tends to be all lots of people are after. A naughty exchange over the internet to have a wank over.

The meets I’ve successfully arranged over the last 7 years of being on fab have all been with only a handful of messages. Negligible naughty talk and not sending naughty pics.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Why not just go yourselves?

We were booked in Bristol which was a half way point between where we all live and it's about a 3 hr drive away for us. Couldn't really justify a 3hr drive just to have sex in a different house when we could do that in the Travelodge 10 mins down the road. "

Don't think of it as driving 3 hours to have sex in a different house, bristol has a great scene and you could have gone for new scenery, new pubs, etc

And you never know you might have pulled a woman in one of the bars

By *ackspop OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wymondham

"Can we just say a massive "Thank you!" to everyone who took the time to reply with some great ideas. Unfortunately, our friend who was going to meet up with us has gone incommunicado and is no longer replying to our messages so we've had to take the sad step of cancelling the booking. A massive shame as both Jon & I were really looking forward to the weekend. We may have lost a small amount of money but we've got some wonderful ideas to use next time we get the courage to try this again. Thanks all.

I was going to reply to your original pot that I’d simply be hoping you hadn’t been sexting with a fantasist..... it seems you were.

You seem to be taking it well considering how let down you must feel

For future potential meets, I’d avoid sexy talk as that tends to be all lots of people are after. A naughty exchange over the internet to have a wank over.

The meets I’ve successfully arranged over the last 7 years of being on fab have all been with only a handful of messages. Negligible naughty talk and not sending naughty pics. "

Annoyingly, this is a person we know quite well, she's someone we've met a few times and have spoken to a lot. She's also had some troubled times this year and we all thought that may have been put behind her but I'm guessing that that is probably not the case. There's no point getting angry or name calling, it is what it is and we just hope she gets better soon and we can start talking again.

By *herrySnickersWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Oh that’s dissapointng but good luck for future naughty weekends. We have had a meet or two fall through before and we just look on it as an opportunity to spend time together, do a very naughty photo shoot and have fun x

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Can we just say a massive "Thank you!" to everyone who took the time to reply with some great ideas. Unfortunately, our friend who was going to meet up with us has gone incommunicado and is no longer replying to our messages so we've had to take the sad step of cancelling the booking. A massive shame as both Jon & I were really looking forward to the weekend. We may have lost a small amount of money but we've got some wonderful ideas to use next time we get the courage to try this again. Thanks all."

Well that's annoying, but not the end of the world.

Onwards and upwards!

Post new Message to Thread