Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Advice for profile and messaging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone, I’m new to the swinging side and I’m struggling to figure out if my profile is any good in terms of info and I’m curious as to how to start a message with people, any advice would be greatful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Most women and couples will look at your profile before replying to or even reading a message so make sure your profile and pics are as good as you can make them. The general advise on messaging is tailor it so it shows you have read their profile .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That one and only pic will get you nowhere...

Body pics are a good thing.

Plus suggestions where you can play, cos you've put down can't accommodate....

Good luck!

over a year ago

"Hi everyone, I’m new to the swinging side and I’m struggling to figure out if my profile is any good in terms of info and I’m curious as to how to start a message with people, any advice would be greatful"

If, as you say, you have been on here before and know how everything works why have you started this thread?

over a year ago

When I mean i've been on here before an that I know how things work I mean that I know how to spot a fake account and the main purpose of this site, apart from that I never had much success before as well, only just discovered the forum today

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Do a forum search for advice. The query you have has been asked lots of times before

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Do a forum search for advice. The query you have has been asked lots of times before"

This

To be brutally honest OP, having read your profile I'm not in the slightest bit surprised you're not getting any responses - the whole "been here before" thing is superfluous, not being able to accommodate could suggest you're attached and most people are not going to be interested that you know "a few discreet spots here and there if you want a car meet or something".

If I were you I'd make like Orange Juice and rip it up and start again

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Op -for once I don't want to come across as mean or nasty but your whole profile just reeks of haven't a clue, inexperienced and desperate. Read through it as though it was a C.V. for a new job and hopefully you will then have a sense of what I'm on about.

over a year ago

Well the feedback has been varied I will say that, I do appreciate some of the feedback, although some of you came across a bit rude even in private messages, but all feedback in the end, I'll try my best to act on it to improve my profile eventually

over a year ago

"Well the feedback has been varied I will say that, I do appreciate some of the feedback, although some of you came across a bit rude even in private messages, but all feedback in the end, I'll try my best to act on it to improve my profile eventually "

Does your mum still tuck you in at night?

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

None of the advice is in any way rude. It's honest, from people who probably have some success.

You need to think of your profile as your shop window. Life you are selling yourself. Not just what you want but what can you offer? Why should a lady reply to your message rather than one of the other 20 she receives between now and her lunch break at work?

Answer those questions and then Rei your profile. Also lose the one public photo or won't attract most women.

Post new Message to Thread