Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Emasculated

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My profile has a pic, my likes, who I am, I'm polite, I read profiles, I don't just message anyone, I find similar likes and interests, I don't cut and paste, I don't do one liners and yet for some reason women and couples just delete my messages and I never get a reply! Am I missing something here?? Any advice would be great! Rob x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Bad timing, dude. I messaged them a few minutes before

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"My profile has a pic, my likes, who I am, I'm polite, I read profiles, I don't just message anyone, I find similar likes and interests, I don't cut and paste, I don't do one liners and yet for some reason women and couples just delete my messages and I never get a reply! Am I missing something here?? Any advice would be great! Rob x"

Well you have four meet verifications in 6 months so what do you think you're missing?!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What does this have to do with emasculation?

over a year ago

"My profile has a pic, my likes, who I am, I'm polite, I read profiles, I don't just message anyone, I find similar likes and interests, I don't cut and paste, I don't do one liners and yet for some reason women and couples just delete my messages and I never get a reply! Am I missing something here?? Any advice would be great! Rob x"

Pink toilet roll

Girlies like pink

I might have mentioned this before

over a year ago

You can do all the due diligence but if they don't like the look of you they don't have to respond and deletion is their way of letting you know

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Why does that make you feel emasculated?

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"What does this have to do with emasculation?"
Because a real man gets meets

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"My profile has a pic, my likes, who I am, I'm polite, I read profiles, I don't just message anyone, I find similar likes and interests, I don't cut and paste, I don't do one liners and yet for some reason women and couples just delete my messages and I never get a reply! Am I missing something here?? Any advice would be great! Rob x

Pink toilet roll

Girlies like pink

I might have mentioned this before"

Talking of remembering things said before, do they sell purple ones for when said girlies get older?

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP the only advice I can offer you is to maybe adjust your expectations of the site.

A lot of men join fab expecting to get several meets a week and end up disappointed.

You have had 4 verifications in the 7 months you have been on here - most men would be delighted to have been as successful as you. Many struggle to even get one meet in that time!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not sure how that's emasculating.

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

If people don't message you back you simply haven't got their attention or their interest. The only thing you can do is up your game profile and message wise to make yourself stand out and interest people.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

99.5% will delete you, 0.5% will reply THOSE ARE THE NUMBERS.

Same as anywhere really.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

There's more to fucking than liking the same things.

over a year ago

Too many exclamation marks. I read it as too hyper!! Or super keen!!.... I'm odd

By *ANDA2Couple
over a year ago

Henley Arden

OED

Emasculate

1usually as adjective emasculatedDeprive (a man) of his male role or identity.

‘he feels emasculated, because he cannot control his sons' behaviour’

So OP,because a woman who’s never met you won’t shag you that means you’re losing your male identity?

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Tbh I like your profile and pics. It does make me wonder what the content of your opening message is.

over a year ago

They were probably a fake couple

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"What does this have to do with emasculation? Because a real man gets meets "

He's had meets.

over a year ago

your profile is ok but not much info they like to read something about you also age range 18-99 puts some off and the fact you meet or would meet TVs would put some off , you're competing with a lot of other single guys make your advert the best it can be, hope this helps, good luck

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

More photos (not toilet ones)

over a year ago

But they clearly don't as you have met a number of people this year.

over a year ago

You didn't read our profile properly before sending us a mail yesterday if that helps.

Post new Message to Thread