Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Her first DP - strategy and etiquette

Jump to newest

By *hrisO OP   Couple
over a year ago

london & cotswolds

I am planning a lady’s first DP and would like some guidance on the correct formalities and tips from experience on how to get such an important milestone in her sex life just right.

First, should her very first DP be in the orthodox DP position or reverse cowgirl DP position? Your thoughts please - and should we attempt both on “First DP night” or stagger the two.

Second, should the gentleman guest joining us be affirded any particular position - top, bottom, pussy, anal ? Personally when DP’ing a regular lover I prefer being on the bottom in either orthodox DP and Reverse Cowgirl DP positions, as There is less to do and therefore and can enjoy the lady’s responses more intently - but would I offend our guest if he is offered the more workmanlike role.

I will consult the swinging equivalent if DeBretts - I.e. DeDave’s I.e. ask Dave at LeB what to do. But I would genuinely be interested in fabbers views in these vital questions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Ask her what she has thought of and fantasised about

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Smallest cock for anal. Position - you might have to try a few. Enjoy!

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Ask her what she has thought of and fantasised about"

Yeah, seems like the lady doesn’t get a say. Just make sure she makes you both a sandwich after

Ed

By *hrisO OP   Couple
over a year ago

london & cotswolds

A sandwich after a sandwich?

She prefers it that I plan things for her, it’s actually a major part of the erotic experience for her that I do this, obviously thinking if her experience as I do.

By *exualPleasuresMan
over a year ago

west Yorkshire

"Ask her what she has thought of and fantasised about

Yeah, seems like the lady doesn’t get a say. Just make sure she makes you both a sandwich after

Ed"

Why wait while after? A coupe of sandwiches made beforehand will give the lads some sustenance “mid flow” as it were

Ps I quite like a turkey club

By *tormyFruitCouple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

So if she has asked you to plan it I would suggest the smaller cock take her anally. I prefer to sit down on the larger cock and lean forward on his chest and allow the smaller to go in anally. Thats just my preference. It means I can kiss the guy easily who gets my vagina.

If the guys sizes are similar then I would probably prefer Stormy in my butt as I know he is great in there (he is great everywhere really) but I do believe the guy taking my butt needs to confident.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Don't get bogged down in the detail. Go with what everyone is comfortable with

By *ard79_And_Horny81Couple
over a year ago

Spennymoor

I personally would like to try both positions and both men swapping and changing on each.

Post new Message to Thread