Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Tips for single guys.

Jump to newest

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man
over a year ago

salisbury

When messaging a couples profile, address both of halves! Nothing turns us off more!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Is that address both halves, Address the other half or only half wits are to address both of you?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If more couples had profiles that reflected the fact that they are a couple, it might help the cause....

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"If more couples had profiles that reflected the fact that they are a couple, it might help the cause...."
yes where are the husbands pics ? so many couple profiles only show the female , why ??

over a year ago

"If more couples had profiles that reflected the fact that they are a couple, it might help the cause...."

Makes no difference. Most of our messages address one or the other and it's annoying and off putting.

By *ommyxyzMan
over a year ago

Harlow

It is a point that couples profiles show so many more femail pictures than male? Why is this?

over a year ago

"If more couples had profiles that reflected the fact that they are a couple, it might help the cause....

Makes no difference. Most of our messages address one or the other and it's annoying and off putting. "

Not even trying to be funny though, if you're a bi guy and you message a couple addressing both the guy and the girl, some couples can actually get arsey with you with the guy going off on you to "not hit on me mate I'm straight".

Happened to me once. And all I did was address both the Mr and Mrs in question equally in my message! Sometimes it's damned if we do and damned if we don't.

And whilst we're on about addressing couples equally, how many couple accounts do you see whereby it's clearly the male half running the account and "pimping" out his female partner and her pics on here to get some action himself too with other couples or single women? I haven't come across many couple profiles that gave me the impression that both of them were equally involved and engaged in swinging.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Yeah but with my fancy a fuck message I don't want to fuck the guy

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The best advise I can give anyone is read the profile. If you really can't be bothered doing that, I really don't think anyone's going to believe you'll put much effort into showing up for a meet.

over a year ago

Aawww,I really feel for all of you God bless you all

over a year ago

Damn it. Just when I thought we may go a day without a dig at us scum males

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Lea Marston

"Damn it. Just when I thought we may go a day without a dig at us scum males"

Don’t be daft

over a year ago

Will it be ok to say Oi, you two, can I tie the man up and let my buddy loose on him?

over a year ago

salisbury

"Damn it. Just when I thought we may go a day without a dig at us scum males"

It's not a dig! It's annoying when guys immediately think they're talking to the fem. Feel free to ignore this advice.

over a year ago

salisbury

I don't get the wink? Are you saying ours doesn't?

over a year ago

When we had a couples profile we only met the people that talked to us both.

I think if people give 'tips' like this then the disrespectful people will get meets via underhand means.

I prefer it when people are rude in their first mails because it means I don't waste my time arranging meets with them.

over a year ago

salisbury

"When we had a couples profile we only met the people that talked to us both.

I think if people give 'tips' like this then the disrespectful people will get meets via underhand means.

I prefer it when people are rude in their first mails because it means I don't waste my time arranging meets with them."

That's a very good point.

over a year ago

"If more couples had profiles that reflected the fact that they are a couple, it might help the cause....

I don't get the wink? Are you saying ours doesn't?"

I haven’t seen yours so I’m unsure what perception you give.

The face is to preempt the comment I was expec in return - ‘ it clearly states couple’...

over a year ago

If you look it from another POV, yes it’s frustrating when people maybe don’t use the correct terminology but you have to remember a lot of couples profiles are just for the woman and / or predominantly “run” by the female, hence the natural (albeit possibly wrong) 1st message.

Good example - a regular in hot pics, only a few days ago I realised she was a couple, nothing about the profile (with the exception of the word couple) points in that direction.

over a year ago

salisbury

I don't get the wink? Are you saying ours doesn't?

I haven’t seen yours so I’m unsure what perception you give.

The face is to preempt the comment I was expec in return - ‘ it clearly states couple’..."

Fair enough.

By *eorge n DragonCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

"If more couples had profiles that reflected the fact that they are a couple, it might help the cause.... yes where are the husbands pics ? so many couple profiles only show the female , why ?? "

Agree, just looked at our profile and mainly of female half will amend.

But do agree with OP, majority of messages we get are aimed at the female half.

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Oh how I wish for the day when someone, anyone, would only address me (jay). It's always either us or Sarah, I'm beginning to feel a little unwanted on here.

By *appytochatMan
over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

Im confussed.... you want guys to address both of you yet you both have separate profiles? So if I was chatting to a woman's profile why would I address you? I'd have to go to your profile to do that.

over a year ago

salisbury

"Im confussed.... you want guys to address both of you yet you both have separate profiles? So if I was chatting to a woman's profile why would I address you? I'd have to go to your profile to do that. "

And a couples profile.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

"If more couples had profiles that reflected the fact that they are a couple, it might help the cause.... yes where are the husbands pics ? so many couple profiles only show the female , why ?? "

because they're really men attempting to get access to guys pics through pretending to be women....it's simple really

Post new Message to Thread