Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Mmf

Jump to newest

By *arkco OP   Man
over a year ago

Lichfield

....met a married couple through work.

Female attractive. Male a nice chap, friendly and relaxed.

Been out socially on a couple of evenings and last weekend things ramped up a notch. Short petting session with Mrs whilst Mr watched and took care of himself.

Out again this week. More erotic session discussed, including exploring the bi-side of Mr - this was suggested as being limited to oral - giving and receiving.

Initially I wasn’t that enthusiastic. But after a couple of days, I am finding the notion a little more arousing than I would have expected.

Any guys/ gals share any tips?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jump right in!

It's horny as hell sucking cock with the wife of the couple.

Damm I need to suck a nice one...it's been too long!

over a year ago

"....met a married couple through work.

Been out socially on a couple of evenings and last weekend things ramped up a notch. Short petting session with Mrs whilst Mr watched and took care of himself.

Out again this week. More erotic session discussed, including exploring the bi-side of Mr - this was suggested as being limited to oral - giving and receiving.

Initially I wasn’t that enthusiastic. But after a couple of days, I am finding the notion a little more arousing than I would have expected.

Any guys/ gals share any tips? "

Yeh go for it buddy. A surprisingly rewarding experience.

By *arkco OP   Man
over a year ago

Lichfield

"....met a married couple through work.

Any guys/ gals share any tips?

Yeh go for it buddy. A surprisingly rewarding experience. "

.....CIM? That’s the bit that is a tad off putting, but also a bit of a thrill when thinking about it.

over a year ago

I'm scared if I suck cock ,I'd like it to much and become a cock sucking slut,what s the chances of this happening

Post new Message to Thread