Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

First Time Club Goers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi my partner & I are intending on visiting a club soon - just been reasearching first... when it says dress down - do you have a time limit upon arrival and then your expected to go and dress less or use a towel....?

Also if we ended up pleasing each other would people take offence if we didn’t want them to join in our fun but just watch if they wanted too..?

Thanks In Advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nnejohnCouple
over a year ago

warrington

dress down clubs we have been to expect you to get in towel or boxers for men, lingerie for women, on arrival.

you can play any way you like.

enjoy guys

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Which club are you planning to go to?

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

It depends on the rules of the particular club as they're all different. Some clubs will expect you to dress down when you arrive whereas others are happy for you to stay fully clothed in all parts of the club all night.

Some will expect you to dress down only if you're visiting the play areas. The websites for the club should have details of this. If not, a quick phone call should do the trick.

As for just doing your own thing, you're absolutely not expected or obliged to do anything you don't want to. A simple 'no thanks' is expected to be enough. If you get any pressure then most clubs are very good at enforcing the rules and usually evicting the pushy person.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi my partner & I are intending on visiting a club soon - just been reasearching first... when it says dress down - do you have a time limit upon arrival and then your expected to go and dress less or use a towel....?

Also if we ended up pleasing each other would people take offence if we didn’t want them to join in our fun but just watch if they wanted too..?

Thanks In Advance "

dress down times depend on the club . Cupids for instance it's before you can walk around the club... but it never feels weird when everyone else is doing the same.

No one will be offended and should respect your wwishes and no one should touch without asking

Post new Message to Thread