Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Hotwifing without the cuckold.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So after a chat with the hubby he wants to try me being a 'hotwife', how do people on here describe it?

I'm not into cuckolding at all and tbh I'm not wanting to go out at every opportunity to see who I can pull and fuck alone (Occasionally yes and I'd like my hubby to do so aswell although that's frustratingly difficult on here)

Basically what I want to know is what do you see as a hotwife?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *D04Couple
over a year ago

Leigh

Sounds like your deacribing a “vixen and stag” relationship. Very similar to a cuckold couple but rather than the male being humiliated by the wife, its embrassed, encouraged and enjoyed by both.

By *exyFusionCouple
over a year ago

Near to you

Hotwife and cuckoldress are not the same thing. You may not be into cuckold scene - but is your husband? Have a frank discussion with him to see what truly floats his boat.

Stag and vixen is more our style

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vixen

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As discussed, have a chat with hubby see what floats his boat, and yours.

We’re defo in the cuckold camp, progressed to meeting along now and full time intercourse denial for him. It’s something neither of us would have thought we were into 5 years ago, but we both love the dynamics it brings to our relationship now.

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Does hubby like to watch, and maybe join in - in which case vixen and stag

Or as other have said, does he want you to take the lead role as a bit of a Dom and deny his orgasm, whilst you enjoying yourself - in which cases that’s more cuckolding (With or without humiliation)

There’s a good book on FLR with cuckolding by Georgia Ivey Green - highly recommend x

By *tuartsCelloCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We would describe ourselves as a hotwife couple - we go to clubs and Eva may have sex with 3 or 4 men and I enjoy watching her and participating. Definitely no humiliation involved and I will even pick the men for her sometimes - we also meet couples but hotwifing is very much our fav thing.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Wondering why what you name it is so important....

over a year ago

Think of it as being free to explore anything you want sexually.

The level your husband is involved is up to both of you. Whatever you decide now will evolve over time...

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I just call myself a slutty wife, I meet others, then when I get home I tell hubby how naughty I was. It's been working for us over twenty years

over a year ago

"Sounds like your deacribing a “vixen and stag” relationship. Very similar to a cuckold couple but rather than the male being humiliated by the wife, its embrassed, encouraged and enjoyed by both."

Yes I'd say that's more it x

over a year ago

"Hotwife and cuckoldress are not the same thing. You may not be into cuckold scene - but is your husband? Have a frank discussion with him to see what truly floats his boat.

Stag and vixen is more our style

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Vixen "

My hubby's not either that's more so why I was intrigued on what others classed it as as I automatically put cuckolding in the same bracket it's difficult to grasp what people mean when there's all these terms thrown about isn't it lol x

over a year ago

"As discussed, have a chat with hubby see what floats his boat, and yours.

We’re defo in the cuckold camp, progressed to meeting along now and full time intercourse denial for him. It’s something neither of us would have thought we were into 5 years ago, but we both love the dynamics it brings to our relationship now."

We've spoken and its definitely not the cuckolding side he's interested in and really no intercourse at all?

over a year ago

"We would describe ourselves as a hotwife couple - we go to clubs and Eva may have sex with 3 or 4 men and I enjoy watching her and participating. Definitely no humiliation involved and I will even pick the men for her sometimes - we also meet couples but hotwifing is very much our fav thing. "

See now that I like the sound of

over a year ago

"Wondering why what you name it is so important....

"

I never said it was

over a year ago

"Think of it as being free to explore anything you want sexually.

The level your husband is involved is up to both of you. Whatever you decide now will evolve over time..."

Thank you that sounds like a good idea x

over a year ago

"I just call myself a slutty wife, I meet others, then when I get home I tell hubby how naughty I was. It's been working for us over twenty years "

I dont mind that occasionally but I don't want to be out alone all the time and I'd love my hubby to do the same x

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Create your own title, from your own values.

You didn’t need others semantics.

Your play = your play.

By *ig Chris75Man
over a year ago

Sandbach

If it works for you then all good whatever you call it..!

I've been lucky enough to play with couples in both types (S+V/Cuckold) of scenario and have enjoyed both.

As long as all happy then all good..!

By *ealMILFCouple
over a year ago

preston

Should be an option on here to have hotwifing as an interest .

By *ig Chris75Man
over a year ago

Sandbach

"Should be an option on here to have hotwifing as an interest ."

Definitely - I'd tick that box...

over a year ago

Well I've been a member and swinger off and on for around 8 years.

And I've just learnt something new

It appears I'm a vixen but don't have a stag!

Bugger!

By *ineMan
over a year ago

I never said it was "

Think you may have missed the point. It's something you may want to or do experience in whatever way works for you. Analysing definitions is far less important than the experiences you are seeking.

Apologies for apparently rattling your cage

By *anTouchThisCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I never said it was

Think you may have missed the point. It's something you may want to or do experience in whatever way works for you. Analysing definitions is far less important than the experiences you are seeking.

Apologies for apparently rattling your cage"

Achieving those experiences is potentially easier when you can use the best terminology available to describe what you want, so there is some merit to definitions.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

I never said it was

Apologies for apparently rattling your cage

Achieving those experiences is potentially easier when you can use the best terminology available to describe what you want, so there is some merit to definitions."

There's more merit in living the life to want to live than discussing semantics

over a year ago

The swing scene is full of so many possibilities, and we are different things to different people. We are in a cuckold relationship with one particular man whom we have connected with on that level. And that achieves about 10% of fantasies. My husband is not a cuckold the rest of the time.

Mrs

By *ischief ManagedCouple
over a year ago

manchester

We are more vixen & stag than cuckold but with a little bit of cuckold thrown in every now then for a twist.You just enjoy the way you want play and best of all have fun!

Post new Message to Thread