Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Best way to make a first impression?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'm somewhat struggling with making a first impression for some reason. I know that they're unlikely to have an interest in me based on their preferences, but I'm unsure if it's what I've said because I'm no good with small talks or anything like that.

What's the best approach when you wanna talk to someone who you fancy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Small talk.

Hope this helps X

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"So I'm somewhat struggling with making a first impression for some reason. I know that they're unlikely to have an interest in me based on their preferences, but I'm unsure if it's what I've said because I'm no good with small talks or anything like that.

What's the best approach when you wanna talk to someone who you fancy? "

Like most Fab men - say ‘fancy a f**k’!! . Ha ha just joking OP.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So I'm somewhat struggling with making a first impression for some reason. I know that they're unlikely to have an interest in me based on their preferences, but I'm unsure if it's what I've said because I'm no good with small talks or anything like that.

In a message introduce yourself, say something nice and genuinely mean it, don't do the faux flattery thing and ask that they read your profile and get back to you if they're interested.

In person smile, say hello and make a remark about something you can open up a conversation with.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the best approach when you wanna talk to someone who you fancy?

In a message introduce yourself, say something nice and genuinely mean it, don't do the faux flattery thing and ask that they read your profile and get back to you if they're interested.

In person smile, say hello and make a remark about something you can open up a conversation with.

"

I might give that shot.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Don't be a knob

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Humour. Make somebody laugh and they will always warm to you.

Post new Message to Thread