Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Larger women?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just curious as it’s prevented me from meets before now.....do ‘larger ladies’ have much luck on here?

I know some will and do but I’m a bit fussy (which I know doesn’t help matters and that bits my own fault) and I don’t want van meets etc.

Im just really self conscious and I can’t think of anything worse than meeting someone and then just not be interested in the slightest!

Any previous experiences would be MUCH appreciated at this point!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

What do u see as large. I'm a 16 and guys don't care x

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I feel exactly the same way, I’m a size 20-22 and as much as I’m not 100% happy with my body it’s the only one i’ve got and can’t never have sex again!

I’ve found that there are lots of men on here who like the larger, curvier lady

Just try not to beat yourself up if you’re not someone’s cup of tea - I try and tell myself they could handle me anyway ha ha

Xx

Reply privately

By *ingAlMan
over a year ago

hereford

Plenty of guys love big women, [can't be just me]

Reply privately

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Fat birds give the best blow jobs... In the world!

Reply privately

By *igg13Man
over a year ago

NW

I agree, plenty of guys do love larger women (myself included) nothing better in my opinion!

But bear in mind that everyone has there own tastes etc, I have a beard and that puts a lot of women off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a big girl and I've managed to have plenty of meets, and they've always wanted a repeat meet. There are so many men on here who appreciate us curvy girls

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just curious as it’s prevented me from meets before now.....do ‘larger ladies’ have much luck on here?

I know some will and do but I’m a bit fussy (which I know doesn’t help matters and that bits my own fault) and I don’t want van meets etc.

Im just really self conscious and I can’t think of anything worse than meeting someone and then just not be interested in the slightest!

Any previous experiences would be MUCH appreciated at this point! "

Hi Hon. Been there too and felt the same, but this site has done wonders for my confidence.

I have tried to make sure I put clear photos that show my body shape on my profile and even send some of the pics that I hate when messaging, you know the no makeup hairs a mess not flattering pics to try and put people off lol but I would say I have only ever had 2 negative messages on here one wasn't even about my size so just go with it and hold your head up high.

Just noticed you're from the ditch too. Pm me if you want too also. -x-

Reply privately

over a year ago

I haven't struggled to find suitable partners and I don't do car/van or outside sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/05/18 23:33:36]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am a fat bird and I have met some incredible men from here that had absolutely no problem with my jelly belly at all!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why are you lovely ladies so far away!

Reply privately

By *oin_usCouple
over a year ago

hull

It doesn't matter what you look like as long as you've got confidence

Reply privately

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

There's no right or wrong way to do anything... It's what suits the person at that time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just curious as it’s prevented me from meets before now.....do ‘larger ladies’ have much luck on here?

You don't look anywhere near big so not sure what your problem is springing from

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Shame your only looking for guys

Nothing wrong with been fussy and size has nothing to do with been sexy IMO.

XX

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The threads in appreciation of larger women run into the hundreds. The threads in appreciation of slimmer women don't.

Reply privately

By *bwlookingforfunWoman
over a year ago

crawley

Im size 22-24. Ive met the most amazing guys on here. Mostly black boys, as it seems like they are biggest fans of big girls.

Being my size doesnt mean i wont meet handsome/fit boys.

And no, no van meets. Amazing hotel nights with a lot of laugh and fun. Once you meet right company you will forget about the fact, you are twice bigger than your partner and yes, they are brave enough to spank you

Reply privately

By *love2suckcockWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire NOT WALES!

I’m a big girl (class myself as an ssbbw) and I don’t have any problems with getting meets

Reply privately

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I’m a somewhat substantial girl, and I was terrified when I first joined cos I looked at the hot pics and near died with embarrassment as the girls were all tiny and pert - the opposite to me.

However fast forward a year and my attitude has changed. I’m still self conscious but I’ve had meets (and repeat meets) with some amazing guys, a couple of whom have made me feel like an absolute goddess, and there have a been a few occasions I’ve even got naked - which is a major thing for me.

Pick your guys wisely and you can have some amazing fun, and it will do your self esteem wonders!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Big will always be beautiful

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t have any issues in finding people who are interested. I’m selective though, don’t meet at the drop of a hat, and car meets aren’t my thing

Reply privately

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We both like larger women. Several on here who we wished weren't straight and would drop us a message

Reply privately

over a year ago

Large, skinny, tall, short, black, white - there's somebody for every body.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm curvy. I asked my FWB what he sees in me because of my size and his answer.

I love your confidence, I love your body, it's carried your babies. I can see your scars, and I love it. It's you. You're beautiful.

Bearing in mind he's 29, and fit as hell...

But tbh, nobody has ever been put off from my size, and 'confidence' is a word I hear a lot in relation to that. If you love who you are that shines through and it's dar more sexier than anything.

Reply privately

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Exactly like you say, a person’s shape does not define them.

Anyone can be attractive, be sexy, have an amazing warmth and openness about them. Anyone can have the most wonderful and healthy attitude to sex, and be fantastic company in and out of the bedroom.

Anyone can make someone else smile, or laugh, or turn them on.

And if someone is all of those things, and more, then I for one would not be concerned in the slightest about their size. Anyone who couldn’t see past someone’s size and missed out on all of the important stuff because if that, then well, it’s their loss frankly.

Reply privately

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I'm a large lady and its never held me back ,on my single profile or as a couple.

I am v fussy too and I often think that has held jack back ,as I'm rarely attracted to many men in couples.

Miss

Reply privately

By *attoo manMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

I love women any size. Other wise sex would be boring.

Reply privately

By *iReyWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire East

I'm a size 20 and I can't say I'm short of offers. I've got a soft spot for the lager lady myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im a 20/22 chick and never been short of attention on here or real life. It definately is about confidence and how you carry yourself. Embrace all that you are and rock it! Be upfront and honest about your size is my mantra and is always worked for me. Now go and enjoy!

Reply privately

By *ueen of sleezeWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Well I am a size 20/22 and just love meeting new people. I am upfront about my size and confident in my skin and my sexual appetite and ability.

Honesty confidence and communication is all you need,if people don't appreciate that then fair does you don't fancy everyone

Happy fabbing

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love big woman!!! If near ashford message me

Reply privately

By *ral DMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I love bigger women!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Big girls all the way! I'm a big girl and I also adore other big girls. There will always be people out there who find you absolutely jaw droppingly beautiful!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its all about the confidence

Reply privately

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm a big lass and never had an issue with offers, like you I am picky about who I meet but it's a rare occasion that I've not found anyone at all suitable when I was looking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s all about confidence, I agree! Size 20 here and there are LOTS of men who are happy with that! relax about it and enjoy yourself x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Big is beautiful it’s the person not their size

Reply privately

By *umblebee76Man
over a year ago

hull

Personally i love girls of all shapes and sizes. Although a girl who can make me laugh and is confident in herself would definately grab my attention regardless of size xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/05/18 15:41:30]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm 18/20 and old but don't do too badly on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a size 16, so hardly svelte haha. You shouldn't worry too much about your size and being attractive to men on here. There are some who will love the larger size and some who love a slimmer woman. If you are that concerned with how men will react to your body shape, have you considered putting more pictures up, so they can gauge a better idea to your size? They don't have to be risqué. Just so the ones who message you, can tell from the off, what your shape is like. That way, you know that when they message, they already have that attraction. It may help your confidence soar. Oh and as for you being fussy, you have every right to be. Everybody has the right to choose who to share their body with, regardless of size or physical features. Good luck lovely x

Reply privately

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I’m a size 8 and been told to leave as I’m Too fat. You literally can’t please everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m a size 8 and been told to leave as I’m Too fat. You literally can’t please everyone "

some people are bat shit crazy hun x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Van meets . I can assure you there are plenty of men, hot men that enjoy the larger ladies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you so much for all the feedback! It really does mean a lot, sounds like I need to get a grip and be a bit more confident and pop a few more pics up

Happy fabbing!

Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well up here in Glasgow the larger ladies seem to do a lot better than me for meets and I’m middle of the road size but then I’m also super fussy and don’t share pics so that might also have a lot to do with it

Reply privately

By *umblebee76Man
over a year ago

hull

"Thank you so much for all the feedback! It really does mean a lot, sounds like I need to get a grip and be a bit more confident and pop a few more pics up

Happy fabbing!

Xx"

You'll be fine hun. I look forward to the new pics haha xxx

Reply privately

By *arpePinguisWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I'm size 30 and brutally honest, I send an unflattering action pic before a social, so two chances to be clear about my size, plus the social helps me work out I'd I fancy them! Plus no need for van meets and even I get some interest from guys WAY out of my league! Go kick arse x

Reply privately

By *he witchWoman
over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow in SW Devon

I'm a larger lady. Have had no complaints at all. My motto is. If you don't like it move over.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Van meets . I can assure you there are plenty of men, hot men that enjoy the larger ladies. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best not to call the slimmer ladies sticks in your profile though

Reply privately

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

Have you tried a club yet? I noticed it’s on your bucket list.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Best not to call the slimmer ladies sticks in your profile though "

I would agree with this

Reply privately

By *heshirelad35Man
over a year ago

crewe

Lots like me love a larger lady x

Reply privately

over a year ago

My experience has always been fantastic!!.. And it's relative but have found larger ladies just beautiful, highly seed, genuine, fun and just fantastic human beings to be with xxx Bring it on xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have you tried a club yet? I noticed it’s on your bucket list. "

Yeah try Chams on the 24th June BBW party

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The threads in appreciation of larger women run into the hundreds. The threads in appreciation of slimmer women don't.

"

Well said xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m a chunky monkey and I never struggle with meets. I think it mostly comes down to confidence, as there are a lot of men here who love the fuller figure (as you’ve already seen above).

Yes some want a quickie in their car, but there are many who will gladly flaunt you and make it a very memorable experience.

Just try and suss out the ones who just want to fuck someone, and find the ones who will worship every inch of you. They are out there. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Van meets . I can assure you there are plenty of men, hot men that enjoy the larger ladies.

"

Luckily for me this hot man does

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m a chunky monkey and I never struggle with meets. I think it mostly comes down to confidence, as there are a lot of men here who love the fuller figure (as you’ve already seen above).

Yes some want a quickie in their car, but there are many who will gladly flaunt you and make it a very memorable experience.

Just try and suss out the ones who just want to fuck someone, and find the ones who will worship every inch of you. They are out there. X"

That's exactly how I describe myself in messages haha... A chunky monkey

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curves are great

Reply privately

By *ackwithabang2000Couple
over a year ago

Stoke

[Removed by poster at 28/05/18 16:40:24]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Curvy ladies are hot. My problem is I dont have any luck on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice large ladies are sexy

Reply privately

By *ral lover3Man
over a year ago

St Helens

I love larger women....more to play with. Have had quite a few meets with big girls....all of them fantastic. Am sure many guys feel the same as i do

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I've been fairly successful and not had too many can meets

Reply privately

By *igga_manMan
over a year ago

near Reading

Love a shapely lady.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Curvy ladies are hot. My problem is I dont have any luck on here"

Not sure why...

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I've been fairly successful and not had too many can meets "

Van meets

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Curvy ladies are hot. My problem is I dont have any luck on here"

No luck also

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been fairly successful and not had too many can meets

Van meets "

Knew what you meant

Reply privately

By *aximus74Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm a larger lady and I have had a lot of interest and quite a few meets, I have hangups about myself, but the things I have hangups about men usually love.. ..... All I would say is just be yourself, as if your talking to someone you have known a while, and it will come naturally.. Good luck.. And your lovely by the way..x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I absolutely adore larger ladies. The ones I know have fantastic personalities. Don’t get me wrong I love chatting to all ladies but I prefer BBW

Reply privately

By *hortfuseWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Nope don't really have a problem. I've an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it

Get out there, be picky, hold your head up high and have fun! X

Reply privately

By *ilkey69Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Love fun with larger ladies

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Slim people meet and are not sexually attracted to each other, and most are "fussy" so don't understand your point.

I met my partner on here almost five years ago. I'm 5ft 7 and a size 24. He's 6ft 1 and looks like a cross between Jason Statham and Bruce Willis.

He's Dutch, speaks six languages, lived all over Europe dating leggy Scandinavian types. He just made a passing comment on my profile, neither were what the other was looking for.

I don't lack confidence and know I don't have universal appeal so don't sweat it. This approach works for me, you need to find what works for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

After 10 years of running the club I can honestly say that curvy ladies have just as much fun as anyone else, maybe more.

Big and beautiful, small and petite, everyone likes different things, personally I am not so keen on skinny men, but never say never.

Men like bigger ladies,

Reminds me of that song, is it by Mika? Big girl, you are beautiful

And you damn well are trust me xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Huge fan here adore the larger the ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

Larger ladies are way better

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it's all about confidence. If you feel comfortable in your own skin, your confidence shines through, regardless of your size.

Reply privately

By *eepgliderMan
over a year ago

Chacewater

Am I missing something here?!

You look on here and if you see what you like you get in touch, broach the subject and find if they are amenable to a real physical meet.

Those guys - they are already liking what they are seeing. "Full-figured", etc. - there's a lot of guys for whom attraction only really happens if the female has a bounteous body.

I looked at your pix, they gave me a "lift" and if I was local and in-need I'd be interested, for example.

You are imaging something which doesn't exist in the real "social" and "swinging" world. I got "busted" as a swinger about 3 jobs ago, and the things people assumed!!! Only the saddest guys in broken marriages who are getting nothing still imagine where it's at is "page 3 girls" .

Most people who "play" feel their own sexual attractions - and received opinion has no traction on them at all...

Reply privately

By *eepgliderMan
over a year ago

Chacewater

"I think it's all about confidence. If you feel comfortable in your own skin, your confidence shines through, regardless of your size.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm fat but I have a lot of interest. I do have confidence and high self-esteem. I like the way I am. I like myself. Accept yourself the way you are and fly to be free and enjoy.x

Reply privately

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

My partners a larger lady I find fuller figure women more attractive to me personally, she does go through confidence issues sometimes on fab but we have lots of fun and enjoy it here and arrange curvy club nights.

So flaunt your stuff OP all ladies are beautiful !

Reply privately

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman
over a year ago

south yorkshire

Loads of men like bigger women,some prefer slim women, don't worry about them go for the men looking for you. Been told many times confidence in your own body is sexy at any size. Try a BBQ night in a club, I'd advise any woman with body worries to do that x

Reply privately

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Agree with the comment about club nights. I host the Buxom Babes party at Townhouse & we have gorgeous girls of all shapes & sizes wearing some fabulous lingerie!! But the BBW night at Chams is much nearer for you & one that I hear nothing but good things about!! I’m dying to get down there & check it out myself!

But as a bigger girl, I can confirm that there are an awful lot of guys out there who appreciate a bit of extra curve . After all, it’s what makes the rocking world go round!!

Good luck lovely! xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've allways liked big strong women

Reply privately

By *ingAlMan
over a year ago

hereford

BBW night at Chams is always well attended, by BBW and men who like them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love a BBW!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a big woman but I'm also a confident woman which guys seem to like

oh and I'm ultra fussy who I meet

Reply privately

By *acktar74Man
over a year ago

leeds

I love them. Couldn't eat a full one

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you put full length body pictures on your profile they can sèe what their getting

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love big girls. My best sexual encounters all been with big beautiful women

Reply privately

By *he Wandering WelshmanMan
over a year ago

The Valleys

I count myself as BBW fan,one of the reasons I joined FAB was to meet more BBW, i,ve found beautifull examples of BBW on this site.

Long may it continue I say!!

Reply privately

By *ucy83SOWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I'm a fat bird/plus size/bigger girl/bbw or whatever lable you want to use and I've met some amazing guys....men arent as shallow as you think and most go for the person not just the dress size. Oh and if they see a lady naked they usually don't cate if your a size 14 or 24.....but remember not everyone is going to want to meet you regardless what size you are, just as you don't want to meet every man on hete.

Have your ground rules and stick to them and just relax & enjoy yourself x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Checking in to say I don’t have any issues and I’m rather fussy!

I’ve been where you are op and fully understand what you are thinking but there are plenty of men out there who love something to grab hold of.

It’s just taking that first step but if you’ve got pics up and you’ve mentioned it in your profile they know what they are getting, please don’t put yourself down.

Good luck with it all x

Reply privately

By *ood giving gameCouple
over a year ago

York

When I first joined adult friend finder, and later, fab, I was 22 and since 22.. Got older and larger now a size 28, but honestly everyone has different tastes and I've found best to type your profile to sound like you, don't apologise for your size, be honest in wise you're looking for and put some photos up! If people don't like it they can pass. Read my profile you'll see I've never had any issues and now married to someone I met on aff! We have a kid and everything xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not large but I do so admire the confidence and “body love” many of the larger ladies have at clubs I go to. I admire them completely. They all do very well - they ooze sexiness - its amazing x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the larger lady.....

Reply privately

By *urious and openmindedCouple
over a year ago

under the sea

We love chams bbw nights

Js butt gets lots of attention

Give it a try

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im a lover of bbw no issues at all. Youll probably find club meets are a better way of getting to know people and all sorts.

Like the previous said chams bbw night is the to get to know like minded people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You will be fine .. learn to love yourself and be happy in your own skin , us women are always made to feel like we aren’t good enough in body looks but what we should do is build eachother up .. confidence is a massive turn on to most people the way you carry yourself can change the way people see you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr here...I'm married to a curvy lady myself and wouldn't change a thing about her,even the xtra few curves from our first baby..I love all of her...so don't worry there is plenty of guys out there for you and any that have an issue with it just know they couldn't handle you anyway and you got a lucky escape... Happy fabbing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a big girl and I've managed to have plenty of meets, and they've always wanted a repeat meet. There are so many men on here who appreciate us curvy girls "
and if by chance you ever come to Ireland don't be afraid to fire off a msg

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Larger ladies are way better "

...for you. Slimmer women are better for others...who's right?

The day we can express a preference without being negative towards those outwith ours will be a joyous day indeed.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Am I missing something here?!

You look on here and if you see what you like you get in touch, broach the subject and find if they are amenable to a real physical meet.

Those guys - they are already liking what they are seeing. "Full-figured", etc. - there's a lot of guys for whom attraction only really happens if the female has a bounteous body.

I looked at your pix, they gave me a "lift" and if I was local and in-need I'd be interested, for example.

You are imaging something which doesn't exist in the real "social" and "swinging" world. I got "busted" as a swinger about 3 jobs ago, and the things people assumed!!! Only the saddest guys in broken marriages who are getting nothing still imagine where it's at is "page 3 girls" .

Most people who "play" feel their own sexual attractions - and received opinion has no traction on them at all..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Loads of men like bigger women,some prefer slim women, don't worry about them go for the men looking for you. Been told many times confidence in your own body is sexy at any size. Try a BBQ night in a club, I'd advise any woman with body worries to do that x"

Is this the American BBQ or the British version?

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I'm a fat bird/plus size/bigger girl/bbw or whatever lable you want to use and I've met some amazing guys....men arent as shallow as you think and most go for the person not just the dress size. "

I do not see someone not wanting to meet me because I'm fat as shallow. This is all about sexual fantasy and physical attraction. There are many physical traits that don't turn me on sexually. Dosen't mean I'm shallow or that person is any less than me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do not care about a woman's size.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love a plus size, totally awesome n more fun.

Reply privately

By *eter 4 funMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Curvy, large, voluptuous, big, fat. It matters not how you describe yourself or what you look like. If someone finds you sexually attractive (and yes we all like different things) then there isn’t an issue.

Many years ago I wondered how large people managed to have sex. Boy have I learned, and boy do they go at it. They may not be as easy to throw around a bed, but they love it all the same.

By the time the knickers have reached the floor, any inhibition will be long gone.

I’ve met fat lady’s that say they are curvy, and curvy lady’s who think they are fat. Pretty woman who think they are ugly, and ugly women that think they are beautiful.

By your own admission you are picky, you have the right to be. Some of the men you have turned down will be thinking “fuck I must be ugly if that fat bitch turned me down” that’s their issues, not yours

It’s out there. Have a social, walk away if it’s not what you want.

By the way. Yep. I love all shapes and sizes.

Have fun peeps.

Peter

Reply privately

over a year ago

What's no to Love about the larger women. Would love one right now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some of us. Me included. Like bigger women!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love curvy ladies soooo sexy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha .. I'm gonna hot list everyone of you complimentary guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love me a larger lady in my life again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love Curvy ladies myself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Planet Ork

"Haha .. I'm gonna hot list everyone of you complimentary guys "

Would love to bump into you at Chams

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love curves, nuff said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Haha .. I'm gonna hot list everyone of you complimentary guys

Would love to bump into you at Chams "

That could happen

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kiss, drink, fuck! Sorry wrong thread.

As it happens I much prefer Bbw too.

Reply privately

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Haha .. I'm gonna hot list everyone of you complimentary guys "

And couples we hope

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Haha .. I'm gonna hot list everyone of you complimentary guys

And couples we hope "

Reply privately

By *ig Chris75Man
over a year ago

Sandbach

Definitely a fan of a lady with something to hang on to - it gets a little choppy at times...!

Reply privately

By *ohn321300Man
over a year ago

M

I really like this thread for the positivity and for the opportunity to perve. I am certainly partial to curvy ladies and size wouldn't put me off...not much luck myself though lol.

Reply privately

By *ollyGWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Larger women on here have alot more luck than I do, fair play to you xx

Reply privately

By *huckzMan
over a year ago

spalding

.not for me larger ladies size 16 and toned no problem but size 16 and fat not for me . But 90% of guys will dip their dick in any hole to get it wet

Reply privately

over a year ago

".not for me larger ladies size 16 and toned no problem but size 16 and fat not for me . But 90% of guys will dip their dick in any hole to get it wet "

90%?...and your source is??

Reply privately

over a year ago

".not for me larger ladies size 16 and toned no problem but size 16 and fat not for me . But 90% of guys will dip their dick in any hole to get it wet "

I’m not sure it’s that high a percentage, that doesn’t shed a good light on men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/05/18 20:51:05]

Reply privately

By *ig Chris75Man
over a year ago

Sandbach

I might suggest you are in the wrong forum... lol Plus you've no idea what you're missing...

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/05/18 20:51:00]

Reply privately

over a year ago

And as we all know 75.3% of all statistics are made up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Van or car meets are a big no. They are bloody dangerous if nowt else.

Yes bigger ladies are harder to steal but if you get in the van then god knows what might happen.

I don't know why the fat shamers feel the need to comment on every thread.

Just be you. Fat or slim. There's someone for everyone. Or several someone's hopefully

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love the larger lady xx

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

That's a disgusting thing to say.

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

So many size 16 women crying themselves to sleep tonight

Reply privately

By *harisajidanWoman
over a year ago

london

What a joke. Let’s not even get into how size 16 looks on various body shapes and heights. He should delete his profile lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What do u see as large. I'm a 16 and guys don't care x"

Some guys do care.

Some women get so out of shape they no longer resemble the female form so I'm not being funny but how can you like that.

Some men like bbw though so it's all good just check with them first with some honest pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What do u see as large. I'm a 16 and guys don't care x

Some guys do care.

Some women get so out of shape they no longer resemble the female form so I'm not being funny but how can you like that.

Some men like bbw though so it's all good just check with them first with some honest pics"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well i tell them b4 hand and its on my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fat birds give the best blow jobs... In the world!

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

size is a personal choice some like a skinny minnie some like and hour glass some like a bigger lady. The most important thing is to be happy with yourself

Reply privately

over a year ago

".not for me larger ladies size 16 and toned no problem but size 16 and fat not for me . But 90% of guys will dip their dick in any hole to get it wet

That's a disgusting thing to say."

Bloody right it is . They also have too have a pulse

Reply privately

By *ig Chris75Man
over a year ago

Sandbach

".not for me larger ladies size 16 and toned no problem but size 16 and fat not for me . But 90% of guys will dip their dick in any hole to get it wet

That's a disgusting thing to say."

I agree entirely.

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Confidence is sexy....it doesn’t matter what size or how fat you are if you are happy in your skin it shows. I am a fatty and have had no problems finding meets on here...quite the opposite with loads of repeats. We have become friends with quite a few of the people we met on here so those who say any hole is a goal and guys will do anyone can kiss my fat ass

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"size is a personal choice some like a skinny minnie some like and hour glass some like a bigger lady. The most important thing is to be happy with yourself "

It's f*cking hard to be happy with yourself after reading some of the stupid comments on here regarding women's body sizes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What answer were you hoping to get

Reply privately

over a year ago

"size is a personal choice some like a skinny minnie some like and hour glass some like a bigger lady. The most important thing is to be happy with yourself

It's f*cking hard to be happy with yourself after reading some of the stupid comments on here regarding women's body sizes."

Why do you care? As you say they are the stupid opionins of stupid people...i think its good that they shit post, most of them are the desperate people who say stuff like that...then ask a big girl for a meet a week later because they are horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"size is a personal choice some like a skinny minnie some like and hour glass some like a bigger lady. The most important thing is to be happy with yourself

It's f*cking hard to be happy with yourself after reading some of the stupid comments on here regarding women's body sizes.

Why do you care? As you say they are the stupid opionins of stupid people...i think its good that they shit post, most of them are the desperate people who say stuff like that...then ask a big girl for a meet a week later because they are horny "

Brace yourselves, the white knights are coming..

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Why do you care? As you say they are the stupid opionins of stupid people...i think its good that they shit post, most of them are the desperate people who say stuff like that...then ask a big girl for a meet a week later because they are horny

Brace yourselves, the white knights are coming.."

That's not very original is it now.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Don't worry about it I've only been rejected once and that was because the guy thought I was bigger than I actually look in person

I'm still fat but wide you not enough for him

Reply privately

over a year ago

*Brings in some Victoria Sponge*

Now behave everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brace yourselves, the white knights are coming.."

The come back for those without one

Bravo ive truely been bested...

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Don't be so hard on yourself just aim to be in the remaining 10% instead

Reply privately

By *alty2017Man
over a year ago

Stranraer

Wouldn't worry to much, with a body like yours you will get lots of attention.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lucky for you there's plenty of women that aren't bothered whether they have fun with toned men or men like you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lucky for you there's plenty of women that aren't bothered whether they have fun with toned men or men like you! "

Oh sorry only just read your profile....... none of those 'plenty of women' have met and or given you a decent verification

Reply privately

over a year ago

Victoria Sponge anyone?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't say fat birds but nothing wrong with the tag of larger lady. I have had the best meets with curvy women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Victoria Sponge anyone? "

Yes please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Victoria Sponge anyone?

Yes please "

Sponge is served

Reply privately

over a year ago

Planet Ork

Yes please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Victoria Sponge anyone?

Yes please "

Can't go wrong with Victoria Sponge

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Victoria Sponge anyone?

Yes please

Sponge is served "

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Do you have cream?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Victoria Sponge anyone?

Do you have cream?"

Loads of cream

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Victoria Sponge anyone?

Do you have cream?

Loads of cream "

Reply privately

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

I’m verging on ssbbw and I have no trouble with meets. I am VERY picky and definitely won’t do car/van meets.

The only block I’ve encountered are some clubs and private parties. The clubs who operate a looks, age and weight membership. The private parties who operate the same although claim they don’t I’ve actually been told I was too fat to attend a few parties. It actually makes me laugh because those throwing these parties like to attend bbw events

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love ur profile pic xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I agree, plenty of guys do love larger women (myself included) nothing better in my opinion!

But bear in mind that everyone has there own tastes etc, I have a beard and that puts a lot of women off! "

Talking about me here?

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is the beauty of Fab. You do what you want to. Just put on your profile no van meets. Some love it some don’t. There is something for everyone here. Be who you want to be an you will attract what you want. An I’m fussy to. My picker is off as I say. So I social first. It has saved me once or twice lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm curvy. I asked my FWB what he sees in me because of my size and his answer.

I love your confidence, I love your body, it's carried your babies. I can see your scars, and I love it. It's you. You're beautiful.

Bearing in mind he's 29, and fit as hell...

But tbh, nobody has ever been put off from my size, and 'confidence' is a word I hear a lot in relation to that. If you love who you are that shines through and it's dar more sexier than anything.

"

I love this

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

We all have preferences, but sometimes the way we express it puts off the very people you're trying to attract.

I would not meet a man that said something like "I don't like bags of bones" or "I prefer real women" etc. Putting down those you're not interested in is not a nice trait.

Add to that it also implies anyone with different tastes to your own is desperate: that's off putting too.

Just my two cents worth...as you were.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes very much so. I’m a big fan of larger women

Reply privately