Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

What you girls look for on a profile?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not really had many messages, yet outside world is no issue with girls but they can see my face. Just looking for girls with my type of dirty mind..any help?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Do you think women want to see pics of bareback sex or profile pics that are mainly sink ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I personally get put off by lots of cock pics.. i like sexy/subtle pics.. if you send face pics.. bloody smile and for me a well written profile is appealing

None of this “man looking to meet woman” rubbish

Try and show your personality in profile and messages... i always reply to those x

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There's no magic catch all formula OP but it IS about painting the best picture you possibly can of yourself both with your pics and your profile text - try a search for the many profile/picture advice threads on the forums and follow some of the advice given in them - or take a look at the profiles of other single guys for ideas and inspiration for what works

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Not really had many messages, yet outside world is no issue with girls but they can see my face. Just looking for girls with my type of dirty mind..any help?"

I can see your face. It’s clear in the photo of you touching the bulls balls.

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

To many cock pics area put of .a nice part of a suit can be nice or a torso shot

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

All I know about you is roughly what your dick & right hand look like, that you have sex without condoms & you’re from Chester.

That’s not going to inspire me to reply to a message.

As a rough estimate, 70% of this site is single guys. The other 30 is made up of couples, Trans-girls and single females. Then take out all the single females who are only looking for other single females or couples, onlynplay in clubs or have their age filters set to older than you. Probably leaves you with 2.5% of single females looking for guys your age

Or 280:1

So if there are 279 other guys messaging that one girl, what’s special about you that will make you stand out about the others?

That’s what needs to be in your profile. Not 2 action shots, a dick pic & 4 lines of text

There are literally hundreds of threads on profile advice - do a search & have a read. There is a lot of good advice in there & a lot of comments from guys who are successful. Check out their profiles & get some tips.

Also, get to some socials & clubs. Townhouse is not far from you & there is a forum listing for a Chester Social on 24th May in the ‘meets & parties’ forum. That will get you some veri’s which will also help - and you might even meet someone at a social or get some play at a club night!

Good luck! x

By *andys manMan
over a year ago

colchester

"I personally get put off by lots of cock pics.. i like sexy/subtle pics.. if you send face pics.. bloody smile and for me a well written profile is appealing

None of this “man looking to meet woman” rubbish

Try and show your personality in profile and messages... i always reply to those x

"

May i have your opinion please

By *andys manMan
over a year ago

colchester

If anyone would like to give their opinion, im open to constructive criticism

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

You've been on 5 weeks, profile pics are nothing that a million other guys dont have, if you have no trouble in the real world because people can see your face then either put your face on here or stick to the real world. Just because it's a swinging site doesn't mean that every woman is a load filthier sex wise compared to who you would meet in a club or whatever. Maybe reassess your outlook

over a year ago

"You've been on 5 weeks, profile pics are nothing that a million other guys dont have, if you have no trouble in the real world because people can see your face then either put your face on here or stick to the real world. Just because it's a swinging site doesn't mean that every woman is a load filthier sex wise compared to who you would meet in a club or whatever. Maybe reassess your outlook"

Yeah because there's no blowback for peoples jobs being outed as a swinger is there?

over a year ago

"You've been on 5 weeks, profile pics are nothing that a million other guys dont have, if you have no trouble in the real world because people can see your face then either put your face on here or stick to the real world. Just because it's a swinging site doesn't mean that every woman is a load filthier sex wise compared to who you would meet in a club or whatever. Maybe reassess your outlook"

And your pictures are unique? Not really fair the demand in makes to show their faces on their public profile when ladies are so reluctant to

Post new Message to Thread