Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile advice please

Jump to newest

By *agnumsrnnice OP   Man
over a year ago

Town

Hi All,

Been on here a year but have only really been putting the effort in again over the last month.

Last time I got a few ladies who started chatting, but just kept it there. Which isn't really what I'm after.

I am still yet to meet someone directly from fab, I attended a few socials and made some very nice connections, for which i received a few verifications.

So am I doing something wrong? is it the 3 eyes or the hump that's putting folk off.

I'm fun, honest, easy going and love to laugh. I do feel a bit sad writing this, but I am getting frustrated, by the lack of interest. Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Town

Anyone please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your pictures could be better and actual profile doesn’t really say what you can offer anyone.

Floppsy x

over a year ago

What are twirly bits??

Search the forums as this has been covered many, many times.

Good luck.

over a year ago

Make yourself more personable ... stand out from the crowd and sell yourself a bit more. Your profile is your shop window, make it appealing to would be customers, of course customers are very choosy but once you have their attention it’s then up to your sales pitch to bag the sale!

Happy shopping

over a year ago

Town

Thanks all.

Flopsy - i need more detail and better pics

BBRose - Twirly bits, my way of saying i enjoy the details, not just the fire

Daddydom - Yup my shop looks a bit bland i guess

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I would expect to see the verification from the man. I’m always suspicious of men who describe themselves as straight, have a meet veri from a man and then hide it. Especially Mr Hypocrite Steve

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Can only agree with what has already been said - better pics are an easy fix with a camera on timer, a bit of imagination and using some basic filters like black and white etc - if you're not that creative look around at what other guys go for but avoid disembodied cock pics as they're not overly popular.

Profile text really could be a whole lot better - what you have currently is from the minimalist school and tells a reader nothing about you or what you think you can offer etc. - you need to standout from the crowd and get some personality across.

Socials, clubs and even the forums are all good places to get to know people and get known so consider getting along to more/getting more involved.

over a year ago

Town

Thanks all, bloke Mr Secrets, who verified me from social is no longer on here. The verification was up but think it removed when he left, that's my guess.

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Personally.. I don't think there's any right or wrong way to go about it...

All my meets.. Maybe a dozen... Have all been about being in the right place at the right time and met within the hour... No need for all the chit chat malarky,we just wanna fuck.. That's all

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

You actually sound like a nice guy, but yes experiment a bit with your pics and good luck

over a year ago

Town

I've made some changes, it's that tug o war, between being yourself and standing out. Genuine wins out for me. Thanks

over a year ago

"Hi All,

Been on here a year but have only really been putting the effort in again over the last month.

Last time I got a few ladies who started chatting, but just kept it there. Which isn't really what I'm after.

I am still yet to meet someone directly from fab, I attended a few socials and made some very nice connections, for which i received a few verifications.

So am I doing something wrong? is it the 3 eyes or the hump that's putting folk off.

I'm fun, honest, easy going and love to laugh. I do feel a bit sad writing this, but I am getting frustrated, by the lack of interest. Thanks x"

Can't see why (from your profile) you not had a "naughty" meet to be honest as looks nice to us, maybe it's you're approach ?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I've made some changes, it's that tug o war, between being yourself and standing out. Genuine wins out for me. Thanks"

Nice to see a smiley face!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I quite lijecthectext, ambivalent about the photos...

You would benefit from a recent verification I reckon

You have clearly been to socials in Derby, so maybe try The Attic. It's a friendly club, so even if you don't get sex, you should get to chat and hopefully a verification.

Nita

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It should say "I quite like the text"

over a year ago

Town

Thanks all.

over a year ago

Hi every one.

Im new to this and could do with some help.

Im not really getting any where with this.

im no oil painting, but im good fun and easy going.

Any advice how to get a bit more female attention.

thanks

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hi every one.

thanks"

Type in ‘profile advice’ or something similar into the forum search box and start reading. Have a think about what is good advice that you could use.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hi every one.

thanks"

You could start by starting your own thread, rather than jumping on someone else's, otherwise things get confusing

over a year ago

"Hi All,

I'm fun, honest, easy going and love to laugh. I do feel a bit sad writing this, but I am getting frustrated, by the lack of interest. Thanks x"

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi every one.

thanks"

Read through your profile carefully. There are a few typos.

Post new Message to Thread