Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

first time anal

Jump to newest

By *ockring91 OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Hi all,

I'm a straight guy but for years i have wondered what it would be like playing with some toys up my ass. there are plenty of toys out there on the market so it must be a good feeling haha

Do you have any tips on how to ease into it? Last thing i want is for it to all go wrong and put me off in future

No offers of help please, i think this is something i need to find my own way with first

Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lube, start with a finger, then get yourself a set of training plugs, the smallest will be thin and they go up in size.

Get yourself really horny before trying and don't forget the lube and cut and clean your finger nails.

Start off small, if you have pain then stop, it should not be painful. Use more lube! Did I mention lube?

I trained myself like you are intending.

Best of luck, it's incredibly enjoyable.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Lube, start with a finger, then get yourself a set of training plugs, the smallest will be thin and they go up in size.

Get yourself really horny before trying and don't forget the lube and cut and clean your finger nails.

Start off small, if you have pain then stop, it should not be painful. Use more lube! Did I mention lube?

Best of luck, it's incredibly enjoyable. "

You'll not get better advice than this

Only thing I'd add and this is personal choice if playing on your own - but it's worth investing in an anal douche to use before playing

By *ockring91 OP   Man
over a year ago

liverpool

"Lube, start with a finger, then get yourself a set of training plugs, the smallest will be thin and they go up in size.

Thanks for the advice! Do you think i should use lube?

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice! Do you think i should use lube? "

For a first time ..if you dont it will be quite sore

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Use lube. The butt doesnt have it naturally. Personally recommend something vibraty. Its unfuckingreal!

By *kinny-bubbly bitchTV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Lube is youre best friend! Id recommend getting a enema bulb to really easy to use and youre clean for the rest of the afternoon.

Its always helpfull for long ass play

over a year ago

Just a bit yes!

Lube your cock and ass and give yourself a good wank, get really horny then just use your fingertip and rub the outside of your asshole, enjoy the sensation, then as you feel the urge just slip the fingertip in, just the end, the sphincter is the most pleasurable part, at this point I came the first time I did it! Before you know it you'll be working your way to fill size, but remember to go in very slowly and learn the right angle for you, and use lube! An anal tear is no fun believe me!

Enjoy!

over a year ago

Clean yourself out first

By *aggie and DanCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

what she says...

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Get a girl to suck you off with a fingure in your arse

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Get a girl to suck you off with a fingure in your arse"

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

Yes.

Unlike the vagina, the anus does not generate its own lubricant.

For the purposes of practice, any lubricant is good. I like baby oil.

If you progress to the stage of penetrative sex, however, only water-based lube works with a condom. Anything else and it can degrade the condom.

By *irtybertie69Man
over a year ago

london

Thanks for the advice! Do you think i should use lube?

Just a bit yes!

Lube your cock and ass and give yourself a good wank, get really horny then just use your fingertip and rub the outside of your asshole, enjoy the sensation, then as you feel the urge just slip the fingertip in, just the end, the sphincter is the most pleasurable part, at this point I came the first time I did it! Before you know it you'll be working your way to fill size, but remember to go in very slowly and learn the right angle for you, and use lube! An anal tear is no fun believe me!

Enjoy! "

I’m really enjoying

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Get a big one, and I mean big. Spit on it.

Get the first half inch in

Then get someone to boot it so hard that it comes out your ears.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You'll not get better advice than this

Only thing I'd add and this is personal choice if playing on your own - but it's worth investing in an anal douche to use before playing"

over a year ago

I’m looking to try first time anal too. Anyone in Yorkshire care to help out?

By *illiam101000Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

"I’m looking to try first time anal too. Anyone in Yorkshire care to help out? "
can see your message box rapidly filling up. Almost as quick as your ass lol. Good luck and enjoy

over a year ago

Lube, finger, then when you get brave try something bigger. Try different positions and see what's comfortable. The orgasm is fucking intense, I first took and ex's dildo while trying to persuade her to do anal, after she said would you do it, so I let her. I tend to be Dom but the thought of being used by an older Dom girl is a fantasy.

Post new Message to Thread