Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Who wants to fuck "cute"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm curious how many people out there are interested in "cute" younger looking guys.

Im short, slim, attractive and in the real (non fab) world dont have any trouble picking up in a bar, for instance. Im wondering if theres a market out there for me. Lol

Ive seen that theres a lot of demand (relatively) for BBC or "muscled" guys. .

So yes. Question. Guys,girls. Would you fuck "cute"?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope.

over a year ago

No. Not for me

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

No sorry.

By *SophiexCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

always interested in sexy younger guys but not cute no x

over a year ago

"always interested in sexy younger guys but not cute no x"

This

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Makes sense now when I've been called cute

over a year ago

Nope. Realistically I want to meet with men over 30 years old. Set my limit to 26 though, just on the off chance.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"I'm curious how many people out there are interested in "cute" younger looking guys.

Im short, slim, attractive and in the real (non fab) world dont have any trouble picking up in a bar, for instance. Im wondering if theres a market out there for me. Lol

Ive seen that theres a lot of demand (relatively) for BBC or "muscled" guys. .

So yes. Question. Guys,girls. Would you fuck "cute"?"

I always believe that even the most oddly shaped key has a lock that it fits into...

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Don't know, I'd have to see you in stockings and knixkers...

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I like cute guys but my perception of what I find cute is just that, my perception. Not necessarily the same as anyone else’s. Like all forms of attraction, it’s subjective

over a year ago

"Nope. Realistically I want to meet with men over 30 years old. Set my limit to 26 though, just on the off chance. "
lol. I wasnt really referencing age. Just curious about this "cute" phenomenon.

Im 31, more mature than my years personality wise. I just have a young looking face and body and im short, hence the cute thing.

over a year ago

"I like cute guys but my perception of what I find cute is just that, my perception. Not necessarily the same as anyone else’s. Like all forms of attraction, it’s subjective "
thats my favorite answer so far. Lol

over a year ago

"Nope. Realistically I want to meet with men over 30 years old. Set my limit to 26 though, just on the off chance. lol. I wasnt really referencing age. Just curious about this "cute" phenomenon.

Im 31, more mature than my years personality wise. I just have a young looking face and body and im short, hence the cute thing. "

Aye I get you, but you mentioned you have a ‘young’ face, which is what I try to avoid I’m afraid . Not that men over 30 will automatically stop having a ‘young’ face obviously

over a year ago

"Nope. Realistically I want to meet with men over 30 years old. Set my limit to 26 though, just on the off chance. lol. I wasnt really referencing age. Just curious about this "cute" phenomenon.

Im 31, more mature than my years personality wise. I just have a young looking face and body and im short, hence the cute thing.

Aye I get you, but you mentioned you have a ‘young’ face, which is what I try to avoid I’m afraid . Not that men over 30 will automatically stop having a ‘young’ face obviously "

maybe i should stop moisturising?

over a year ago

Aye I get you, but you mentioned you have a ‘young’ face, which is what I try to avoid I’m afraid . Not that men over 30 will automatically stop having a ‘young’ face obviously maybe i should stop moisturising? "

I wouldn’t worry if I were you! There is always someone so suit someone

over a year ago

I like cute! Simply means good-looking to me

over a year ago

Depends on your definition of cute

over a year ago

"Don't know, I'd have to see you in stockings and knixkers..."

That’s just too funny

over a year ago

"Depends on your definition of cute "
use my profile pic for reference if you like.

I would say it depends on your (women on here particularly) definition of cute... especially when "you are cute but no thanks" is becoming a theme. Lol.

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

"Don't know, I'd have to see you in stockings and knixkers...

That’s just too funny "

I aim to please x

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I like cute....but they would have to be taller than me I am afraid.....always feel a big Amazonian against a shorter guy, and because when I play I am sub I would need to feel feminine x

over a year ago

"I like cute....but they would have to be taller than me I am afraid.....always feel a big Amazonian against a shorter guy, and because when I play I am sub I would need to feel feminine x"
I think the short thing contributes but its a seperate issue imo.

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I like cute....but they would have to be taller than me I am afraid.....always feel a big Amazonian against a shorter guy, and because when I play I am sub I would need to feel feminine xI think the short thing contributes but its a seperate issue imo."

I agree...as I say I like cute, but would have to be taller x

over a year ago

I like cute guys, I quite like shorter guys too, my fwb is both. Don't worry, there'll be someone who's tastes you suit, even if finding eachother is hard work

over a year ago

BBC is reporting on the biggest rejection of 2018..is this you dude?

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"I like cute guys, I quite like shorter guys too, my fwb is both. Don't worry, there'll be someone who's tastes you suit, even if finding eachother is hard work "

*waves*

over a year ago

"I like cute guys, I quite like shorter guys too, my fwb is both. Don't worry, there'll be someone who's tastes you suit, even if finding eachother is hard work

*waves* "

*pounces on Geeky*

over a year ago

we are all cute lol

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"I like cute guys, I quite like shorter guys too, my fwb is both. Don't worry, there'll be someone who's tastes you suit, even if finding eachother is hard work

*waves*

*pounces on Geeky* "

*holds you tight* miss Ariel

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/18 11:32:40]

over a year ago

*waves*

*pounces on Geeky*

*holds you tight* miss Ariel "

pile on?

over a year ago

When a woman calls me cute I interpret that as "thanks but no thanks"

It's like a nice way of saying you're not for me in my eyes.

However not all women say it with that intention, that's just how I perceive it.

over a year ago

I dont have a type

But a man calling himself cute means like a brother

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Cute, bbc, muscle, all just labels it's personality that counts for me.

over a year ago

"I dont have a type

But a man calling himself cute means like a brother "

to be clear, im not talking about guys calling themselves cute. I'm really interested in what is meant by cute when a woman (or couple) says it.

over a year ago

Sometimes when out i can say hes cute meaning he looks cheeky and young and nice looking

Or i say sexy which means fuck hes fit

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

OP, I know you are straight, so this is hypothetical...

But my taste in men is more towards twinks (like you), rather than 'bears' (such as myself)'gym queens' or 'muscle marys'.

So cute works for some.

By *ucy83SOWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

You look very nice, but “cute” isn’t realky my thing, but sure you’ll have lots of fun anyway.

I know I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, we can’t all appeal to everyone.

Sure there is still plenty of fun to be had on here for you xx

over a year ago

*waves*

*pounces on Geeky*

*holds you tight* miss Ariel pile on?"

Oohhh cheeky boys!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I like cute guys but my perception of what I find cute is just that, my perception. Not necessarily the same as anyone else’s. Like all forms of attraction, it’s subjective "

Ditto!

over a year ago

"You look very nice, but “cute” isn’t realky my thing, but sure you’ll have lots of fun anyway.

I know I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, we can’t all appeal to everyone.

Sure there is still plenty of fun to be had on here for you xx

"

Thanks

over a year ago

Pretty sure you have been on here before OP and asked the same question, you have a very recognizable face. So maybe refer back to the answers on your previous thread under previous profile x

over a year ago

"Pretty sure you have been on here before OP and asked the same question, you have a very recognizable face. So maybe refer back to the answers on your previous thread under previous profile x"
This is the first thread ive ever posted in the forum...

By *wistedBoudoirCouple
over a year ago

Taunton

Next time a woman says your cute. Grab her by the throat bend her over and defile her.

It's amazing how quickly "cute" goes away.

(Note. This is abuse - don't do this.)

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If cute is combined with cheeky, funny, interesting and a dash of deviance then it's a yes!

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"Sometimes when out i can say hes cute meaning he looks cheeky and young and nice looking

Or i say sexy which means fuck hes fit"

That would be my definition when I'm out too.

over a year ago

Aye I get you, but you mentioned you have a ‘young’ face, which is what I try to avoid I’m afraid . Not that men over 30 will automatically stop having a ‘young’ face obviously maybe i should stop moisturising? "

Your first picture makes you look a lot older than 31 and looks like you have a beer belly. Not profile advice as you haven’t asked for it just my perception of what you look like in the pic

over a year ago

Aye I get you, but you mentioned you have a ‘young’ face, which is what I try to avoid I’m afraid . Not that men over 30 will automatically stop having a ‘young’ face obviously maybe i should stop moisturising?

Your first picture makes you look a lot older than 31 and looks like you have a beer belly. Not profile advice as you haven’t asked for it just my perception of what you look like in the pic"

lol.i dont.actually but thanks for tge heads up.

Must have been the angle

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Aye I get you, but you mentioned you have a ‘young’ face, which is what I try to avoid I’m afraid . Not that men over 30 will automatically stop having a ‘young’ face obviously maybe i should stop moisturising?

Your first picture makes you look a lot older than 31 and looks like you have a beer belly. Not profile advice as you haven’t asked for it just my perception of what you look like in the pic"

I would say that’s a very generous perception of that first pic ......

over a year ago

"BBC is reporting on the biggest rejection of 2018..is this you dude? "
your wrong there bigger rejection here.

over a year ago

"BBC is reporting on the biggest rejection of 2018..is this you dude? your wrong there bigger rejection here."

do you ever say something positive?

By *lymanMan
over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

"BBC is reporting on the biggest rejection of 2018..is this you dude? your wrong there bigger rejection here.

do you ever say something positive?"

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I rarely call any guys cute. If I did it would be a polite rejection. What I really mean is 'You look cute but I like my guys to be manly'

over a year ago

"BBC is reporting on the biggest rejection of 2018..is this you dude? your wrong there bigger rejection here.

do you ever say something positive? "

yes but i am in a joking mood

By *ipvanwinkieMan
over a year ago

out of town!

"If cute is combined with cheeky, funny, interesting and a dash of deviance then it's a yes! "

Definitely

By *iSubSlutWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

I dunno.... I think 'cute' is complementary... depends what floats your boat I guess....

By *ounger seeking helpMan
over a year ago

Wednesbury

Personally being called cute is polite but down there just above the friend zone

over a year ago

I have been called cute before and I would fall under the category of muscled to you!

It all depends on what the lady thinks, and let's face it none of us guys understand how their minds work

over a year ago

"So yes. Question. Guys,girls. Would you fuck "cute"?"

Just my 2p's worth but... I think someone terming themselves cute ceases to be cute.

It's one of those terms used by the beholder, I happily fuck many cute guys but I term them cute not the other way round. X

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Well considering I get the cute “compliment” on here a lot there’s been plenty that would fuck cute

Personally hate being called cute though, puppies are cute, kittens are cute, babies and toddlers are cute I’m a grown ass woman in my 30s cute went out the window years ago

over a year ago

"Personally being called cute is polite but down there just above the friend zone"

Completely disagree. Maybe it's an age thing, but it's one of the biggest compliments a guy can get from me. It means he's totally fuckable. I do agree that it may come across as condescending though for which I apologise to those concerned.

over a year ago

Always rugged, never cute

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"If cute is combined with cheeky, funny, interesting and a dash of deviance then it's a yes!

Definitely"

Hello Cheeky, you seem like a funny and interesting deviant

Post new Message to Thread