Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile honesty

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is my profile too honest and brutally blunt, or is that the best way to be

When reading it what opinion forms in your head and can you suggest any changes

Thanks in advance

And yes I know my whole profile will offend some people I’m prepared for that as well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 13/03/18 10:22:00]

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Is my profile too honest and brutally blunt, or is that the best way to be

Thanks in advance

And yes I know my whole profile will offend some people I’m prepared for that as well "

I am of the opinion that a profile should be as honest as possible...mine is honest and because of that I do not get hundreds of messages daily like other women “claim” to get....I think a lot of people do not actually “get” my profile....which is fine as it sorts out the guys and couples who would not be on my level anyway....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

to be honest honesty does not pay here only lies and bs to get what you want here. because most of the people here are all talk and no action

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"to be honest honesty does not pay here only lies and bs to get what you want here. because most of the people here are all talk and no action "

Lmao...speaking from bitter experience there?

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

OK profile, first couple of paragraphs are a bit prickly . Must be doing OK tho as 13 veries. Happy fabbing!

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"OK profile, first couple of paragraphs are a bit prickly . Must be doing OK tho as 13 veries. Happy fabbing!"

over a year ago

"OK profile, first couple of paragraphs are a bit prickly . Must be doing OK tho as 13 veries. Happy fabbing!"

Prickly as in comes across a bit to aggressive or something else

Always open to advice

By *fcdTV/TS
over a year ago

Southend

Seems OK to me. I'd much rather honesty then I can take my own view on the ethics of meeting or not.

Not quite the same thing but I tend to get attracted to profiles that don't try and oversell themselves. I'm far more likely to respond to one that said "We're both a bit chunky, hubby last 5 seconds and I don't shave my legs" than a "We're super sexy, fit and good looking and expect the same"

over a year ago

"Seems OK to me. I'd much rather honesty then I can take my own view on the ethics of meeting or not.

Not quite the same thing but I tend to get attracted to profiles that don't try and oversell themselves. I'm far more likely to respond to one that said "We're both a bit chunky, hubby last 5 seconds and I don't shave my legs" than a "We're super sexy, fit and good looking and expect the same""

Yes understand exactly what you mean

over a year ago

Mines how i want it to be.

No issue when im meeting

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I prefer honest profiles however I wouldn't start of with that as it comes across negative

over a year ago

"I prefer honest profiles however I wouldn't start of with that as it comes across negative "

Ok in what way, sorry to seem unsure, you mean the whole concept of being married or the take it or leave it approach

over a year ago

"I prefer honest profiles however I wouldn't start of with that as it comes across negative

Ok in what way, sorry to seem unsure, you mean the whole concept of being married or the take it or leave it approach "

Its your profile end of the day. Only you can be happy with ut

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Most people who concern themselves with others marital status will read the first paragraph and click on the back button. No big deal there!

I think it reads well OP, it clearly works for you given your veris

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Thanks for being honest, it's a refreshing change get on here x

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I think it’s a pretty decent profile. I prefer people to be upfront about being married - it gives people the choice then.

By *aughtyJack1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Havent been lucky enough to meet anyone on here yett need some veriss so people actually believe im real come on people please help me outt ?? young horny guy in need??

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Thanks in advance

And yes I know my whole profile will offend some people I’m prepared for that as well "

I didn't read past I'm married. Anyone interested would read further and not have an issue, so from that point of view it works.

over a year ago

"Havent been lucky enough to meet anyone on here yett need some veriss so people actually believe im real come on people please help me outt ?? young horny guy in need??"

Perhaps start your own thread.

over a year ago

"to be honest honesty does not pay here only lies and bs to get what you want here. because most of the people here are all talk and no action

Lmao...speaking from bitter experience there?"

no i'm not because i never lie

over a year ago

I say keep it as honest as possible, I took that approach as I feel it will attract others that are equally as honest, here's hoping!

over a year ago

"to be honest honesty does not pay here only lies and bs to get what you want here. because most of the people here are all talk and no action

Lmao...speaking from bitter experience there? no i'm not because i never lie"

How would you know that lies and BS work if you never lie?

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Your profile seems fine to me. Your first paragraph would be all I’d read but I think it’s a good thing to be direct about your relationship status (if it’s important to you and prospective sex partners).

V x

over a year ago

It's too long to be blunt x

over a year ago

I'm not sure why you're asking to be honest. Are you concerned you're putting people off who'd be offended if they knew you're married? But then you'd be hoodwinking them if you didn't mention it. At least they have the choice to enjoy your company or to block you.

Also, if your veris are genuine, then it seems you've been very successful in your endeavours over many years. You've even managed overnight adventures without suspicion. And it looks like that's continuing as many of your veris are recent.

So what are you wanting and why? I'm just confused ...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/18 14:47:35]

over a year ago

honesty and cheating should never be used in the same sentence #justsaying

over a year ago

It's doesn't matter I had a meet from hell today dispute being honest!!!!!

I have extensive injuries to my arm and slight limp due to broken back, IED 5 yrs ago

Met couple all good honest,

At there got undressed

And " oh fuck you look like frankinstein" form the female to say it went south from there is a understatement lol so moral is you can be as honest as you want but you never know

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Honesty is always the best way I'd say op

You are giving people all the info they need to decide if they will chat/meet you

I personally hate wasting time chatting to someone and finding they have then lied,about something important ie marital status .

Miss

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Thanks in advance

Honestly, its one of the better profiles I have read and judging by your verifications its working well for you too.

Never apologise for being honest... if somebody takes exception to something you have said its their issue not yours.

over a year ago

"It's doesn't matter I had a meet from hell today dispute being honest!!!!!

I have extensive injuries to my arm and slight limp due to broken back, IED 5 yrs ago

At there got undressed

And " oh fuck you look like frankinstein" form the female to say it went south from there is a understatement lol so moral is you can be as honest as you want but you never know "

Her loss though ... and your lucky escape ...

over a year ago

Profile looks good to me

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

First paragraph reads much better now op

over a year ago

I form my judgement based on chat more than profile

over a year ago

At there got undressed

And " oh fuck you look like frankinstein" form the female to say it went south from there is a understatement lol so moral is you can be as honest as you want but you never know "

Was she just shocked because you hadn't explained or sent a pic before the meet? She might have blurted it out without thinking.

over a year ago

Thanks in advance

You sound like a nice person.

over a year ago

Looking at your profile again I would remove the part where you say about offending. You’ve explained your circumstances, no need to do more than that.

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Havent been lucky enough to meet anyone on here yett need some veriss so people actually believe im real come on people please help me outt ?? young horny guy in need??"

Get to a club & get some social or even play veri’s

Townhouse isn’t all that far from you & there are clubs in Manchester, Lancashire, Stoke as well as organised socials in Chester, Manchester & Liverpool

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

I’m honest on my profile too (as I hope username proves). Pointless saying I’m super fit and handsome and can make woman scream for hours (well 1 out of 3 ain’t bad) if I ever intend to meet anyone and have any fun. I’m not exactly in hot demand but at least people know what they’re getting, just from username alone lol

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I’m honest on my profile too (as I hope username proves). Pointless saying I’m super fit and handsome and can make woman scream for hours (well 1 out of 3 ain’t bad) if I ever intend to meet anyone and have any fun. I’m not exactly in hot demand but at least people know what they’re getting, just from username alone lol "

over a year ago

At there got undressed

And " oh fuck you look like frankinstein" form the female to say it went south from there is a understatement lol so moral is you can be as honest as you want but you never know

Was she just shocked because you hadn't explained or sent a pic before the meet? She might have blurted it out without thinking."

no sent pics and had social so felt very uncomfortable

over a year ago

At there got undressed

Was she just shocked because you hadn't explained or sent a pic before the meet? She might have blurted it out without thinking.

no sent pics and had social so felt very uncomfortable"

Hope your next meet is fantastic. xx

over a year ago

Thanks in advance

And yes I know my whole profile will offend some people I’m prepared for that as well

I am of the opinion that a profile should be as honest as possible...mine is honest and because of that I do not get hundreds of messages daily like other women “claim” to get....I think a lot of people do not actually “get” my profile....which is fine as it sorts out the guys and couples who would not be on my level anyway...."

I think that Sapiosexuals scare people because they have to Google it!

over a year ago

Thanks in advance

I am of the opinion that a profile should be as honest as possible...mine is honest and because of that I do not get hundreds of messages daily like other women “claim” to get....I think a lot of people do not actually “get” my profile....which is fine as it sorts out the guys and couples who would not be on my level anyway....

I think that Sapiosexuals scare people because they have to Google it!"

I think it’s even funnier when I get guys asking what it means...

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Thanks in advance

I think it’s even funnier when I get guys asking what it means... "

Indeed...although it does just make me sigh and roll my eyes, as they could have googled it....so I remind them that google is their best friend and they say they did Google it.....but still don’t understand

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

Thanks in advance

Indeed...although it does just make me sigh and roll my eyes, as they could have googled it....so I remind them that google is their best friend and they say they did Google it.....but still don’t understand "

Some people really do make you wonder.... if you can’t undestand what it means ykunonjiailt don’t have enough intelligence for them to be interested....

#facepalm

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

Oops typo. Now I look as thick as doggy doo doo lol

over a year ago

Thanks in advance

Indeed...although it does just make me sigh and roll my eyes, as they could have googled it....so I remind them that google is their best friend and they say they did Google it.....but still don’t understand "

It’s actually the intelligent ones that laugh about the irony of asking what it means when they find out.

over a year ago

refreshingly honest 100 brownie points for you

Post new Message to Thread