Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Silverleigh

Jump to newest

By *ussex team up OP   Man
over a year ago

Sussex

We haven't see anything mentioned about the Kent spa Silverleigh on here and it's not listed on the club section ?

Anyone been and what's it like daytimes ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Technically a naturist spa so I doubt you would see it on here....been a long while since I was there but very relaxing and friendly place.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have been several times recently. The vast majority of play is between males. Couples do play, but privately.

I am told that Monday’s and saturdays are the busiest days for people being on site. It has got busier since kestrels closed.

By *ussex team up OP   Man
over a year ago

Sussex

"Technically a naturist spa so I doubt you would see it on here....been a long while since I was there but very relaxing and friendly place."

Appreciate it's been a while but from what you saw do you reckon it would be very quite daytime there ?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Technically a naturist spa so I doubt you would see it on here....been a long while since I was there but very relaxing and friendly place.

Appreciate it's been a while but from what you saw do you reckon it would be very quite daytime there ? "

It's fairly busy in the day but when we've been there are usually no more than two or three women excluding staff and there have been times when I've been the only woman there.

Post new Message to Thread