Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Clit piercings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey was just looking for some tips , advice

I'm thinking of getting my clit pierced , but there are different parts of clutch can be pierced , clit hood or just clit !

If anyone has advice I'd really appreciate it Thanx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Clit not clutch lol

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Usually its never the clit that's pierced and a lot of places refuse to do it.

You could go vertical, horizontal or anti hood!

over a year ago

Thanx , ya last thing I want is to do damage so curious to know what to get

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

That really depends on which one you like the look of.

Depends on your anatomy to know if it will add pleasure or not

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ouch!

over a year ago

Krystal has her hood done, we both love it.

By *inkycouplespainCouple
over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

I would be afraid of affecting the sensivity of my clit xx

over a year ago

I've got my clit pierced I've had it a couple of years now and I love it the sensitivity is increased massively...wear a pair of Jeans with no underwear on

Painwise it wasn't so bad my tongue and nipples hurt more, healing wise me and the hubby were fucking again within three days

The only thing with it is when meeting on here I do sometimes have to warn people to take it easy as they get a bit overexcited with it and someone has made it bleed

over a year ago

"Hey was just looking for some tips , advice

I'm thinking of getting my clit pierced , but there are different parts of clutch can be pierced , clit hood or just clit !

If anyone has advice I'd really appreciate it Thanx"

Mrs L has had hers just over a year now and she said it was the second worst piercing she had(her tragus was the worst)

She has a vertical vch and prefers to have a hoop in but as it got caught on my tongue bar I made her switch to a bar!!

Do your research as most places won’t do it because of the FGM laws, so make sure you “shop” around to get the best person for the job. As for sex it dose increase her pleasure and it’s fun going through airport security when it sets off the metal detection wand!!

By *ostEchoWoman
over a year ago

London

Look up Elayne Angel on the Internet. Arguably the premier piercing authority on female genital piercings, as well as body piercing in general.

Her website will literally have anything and everything you need to know.

Suffice to say I had my VCH done some years ago by the only UK peircer she reccomends (after it being done incorrectly by someone else) and mine is perfect. It’s one of the most incorrectly performed piercings and most women don’t even realise it’s been done incorrectly. She has pictures, explanations and a FAQ/Q&A section. Very informative.

Good luck, I adore mine!

over a year ago

"I've got my clit pierced I've had it a couple of years now and I love it the sensitivity is increased massively...wear a pair of Jeans with no underwear on

Painwise it wasn't so bad my tongue and nipples hurt more, healing wise me and the hubby were fucking again within three days

The only thing with it is when meeting on here I do sometimes have to warn people to take it easy as they get a bit overexcited with it and someone has made it bleed

"

Ya I want to get it for pleasure but the mixed story's not sure X

over a year ago

"Hey was just looking for some tips , advice

If anyone has advice I'd really appreciate it Thanx

Thanks ya I'm trying to do as much research first , then have to find a piercer

Mrs L has had hers just over a year now and she said it was the second worst piercing she had(her tragus was the worst)

She has a vertical vch and prefers to have a hoop in but as it got caught on my tongue bar I made her switch to a bar!!

Do your research as most places won’t do it because of the FGM laws, so make sure you “shop” around to get the best person for the job. As for sex it dose increase her pleasure and it’s fun going through airport security when it sets off the metal detection wand!! "

Ha ha ya I'm just trying to find out pros and cons

Post new Message to Thread