Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile advice please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry for yet another post asking for advice... Just wondered if you lovely people would mind telling us what your first thoughts are upon viewing our profile. Constructive criticism welcome, rude and abusive ones not so much xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Profile reads fine to me. The only thing missing is pictures of course.

over a year ago

"Profile reads fine to me. The only thing missing is pictures of course."

Thank you. Pics are set to private, but willingly sent once a conversation is established xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's a pretty good profile. The obvious thing is - you have no pics and your avatar pic isn't particularly helpful. Only one of you in it and kind of hard to see what you are like.

Your text is pretty good. If I'm being fussy it would be helpful to split up the dense slabs of text a bit and add more detail about how you like to soft play. A bit more punctuation would be good.

I would have suggested socials and clubs to get to know people, but you clearly go to Quest regularly. Have you tried social events to network?

And, sorry to say it, but I wonder if some would be put off by your body type. As a big girl myself I know it stinks, but many look for slim toned men. The lack of pics means people can only go on the description.

I think you sound sociable and fun. I hope you find what you are looking for.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Rather than starting your profile with the negative "no single males" why not block them and delete the phrase.

I would not message a couples profile with only one pic of the female and nothing of the male.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

The part about 'no bareback pics' could do with some attention? If a husband and wife profile had a pic of them having sex without a condom together, would you rule them out?

over a year ago

"The part about 'no bareback pics' could do with some attention? If a husband and wife profile had a pic of them having sex without a condom together, would you rule them out? "

I see your point there. I probably should have gone into more detail there. My meaning behind that was if they had pictures of themselves having bareback sex with anyone other than their partner x I'll amend.

over a year ago

"Rather than starting your profile with the negative "no single males" why not block them and delete the phrase.

I would not message a couples profile with only one pic of the female and nothing of the male. "

I've amended. Thank you xx

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

I've amended. Thank you xx"

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

So where is "funkytown" anywhere near trumpton ?

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"The part about 'no bareback pics' could do with some attention? If a husband and wife profile had a pic of them having sex without a condom together, would you rule them out?

I see your point there. I probably should have gone into more detail there. My meaning behind that was if they had pictures of themselves having bareback sex with anyone other than their partner x I'll amend."

how would you know if it was their partner or a pic from a bbgb they attended? listing safe sex is all that's necessary.

over a year ago

"The part about 'no bareback pics' could do with some attention? If a husband and wife profile had a pic of them having sex without a condom together, would you rule them out?

I see your point there. I probably should have gone into more detail there. My meaning behind that was if they had pictures of themselves having bareback sex with anyone other than their partner x I'll amend.

how would you know if it was their partner or a pic from a bbgb they attended? listing safe sex is all that's necessary."

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

how would you know if it was their partner or a pic from a bbgb they attended? listing safe sex is all that's necessary. "

nice to see folks acting on profile advice

over a year ago

how would you know if it was their partner or a pic from a bbgb they attended? listing safe sex is all that's necessary.

nice to see folks acting on profile advice "

Thank you x

over a year ago

Personally I think that your information is pretty sound, but seems very very condensed.

I think profiles with bulletin points or well spaced make for a much easier read. Also makes it look neater and less hurried.

over a year ago

"Personally I think that your information is pretty sound, but seems very very condensed.

I think profiles with bulletin points or well spaced make for a much easier read. Also makes it look neater and less hurried."

Thanks for the advice...ive just spaced it out a bit x hope it looks better xx

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"

So where is "funkytown" anywhere near trumpton ? "

so that a no then..how about Greendale ?

over a year ago

"Sorry for yet another post asking for advice... Just wondered if you lovely people would mind telling us what your first thoughts are upon viewing our profile. Constructive criticism welcome, rude and abusive ones not so much xx"

I like it, straight to the point and you clearly know what you want. Looks good to me!

over a year ago

"Sorry for yet another post asking for advice... Just wondered if you lovely people would mind telling us what your first thoughts are upon viewing our profile. Constructive criticism welcome, rude and abusive ones not so much xx

I like it, straight to the point and you clearly know what you want. Looks good to me! "

Thanks

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Overall a pretty good profile.

Though it lacks what many do - full length photo of both clearly showing body type.

Nita

over a year ago

poor pics

screen shots and cropped pics

over a year ago

We don't love ffm!

over a year ago

"We don't love ffm!"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/03/18 19:54:07]

over a year ago

"Personally I think that your information is pretty sound, but seems very very condensed.

I think profiles with bulletin points or well spaced make for a much easier read. Also makes it look neater and less hurried.

Thanks for the advice...ive just spaced it out a bit x hope it looks better xx "

Much better. I'd say you've officially nailed it ! X

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice...ive just spaced it out a bit x hope it looks better xx

Much better. I'd say you've officially nailed it ! X "

Why thank you kind sir x

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

The pic of you both with pink hearts is pointless. We can't see anything.

over a year ago

"The pic of you both with pink hearts is pointless. We can't see anything."

It's to show that we are a couple..together..in the same pic. All our face pics are set to private and can be sent once a conversation has been established. We just don't want our faves splashed all over the internet for all and sundry to see/read about our private life. That's not to diss anyone who does have public photos but it's just not for us x

over a year ago

"The pic of you both with pink hearts is pointless. We can't see anything.

It's to show that we are a couple..together..in the same pic. All our face pics are set to private and can be sent once a conversation has been established. We just don't want our faves splashed all over the internet for all and sundry to see/read about our private life. That's not to diss anyone who does have public photos but it's just not for us x"

Faces*

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

Female half here , I would pass your profile by as there’s nothing in it that would make me want to message you. No pictures definately makes you anonymous but also makes you one of a crowd . No point in messaging back and forth and then finding out your not attracted. Couples want to meet females but don’t put anything on their profile to attract a female.

Boobs

By *TAYfunMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Lucy your profile is outstanding you say what you want and what you two are up for anyone not reading it properly doesn't deserve a response

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

The no public pics and the location being "funky town", would be enough for us to not even read any further, We like to see if we are attracted to your pics, and if you are close enough for a meet to be possible, just choose a major town somewhere near you to set as location, somewhere people will have heard of, (ie nr Exeter)

over a year ago

It's a wee bit forgettable and a lot of it goes without saying. You could say what you've said in one paragraph x

Post new Message to Thread