Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Hotel security

Jump to newest

By *valexis147 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Can anyone offer advice on hotels where it is easy for guests to walk in? Once tarted up as Alexis I cannot walk down to reception to meet guys, they have to be able to make their way up to my room. A recent premier Inn had prison like security on the separate building I was in from reception, and no way of buzzing people in. In a Days Inn recently, the guy coming to see me was interrogated on where he was going, and the receptionist almost insisted I would have to go down and meet him to bring him up to my room, which would have been awkward. Any advice appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Check in. Tell reception a friend is joining you later give them their name and ask them to provide them with a second card when they arrive. Tell your meet your room number when your meet arrives they tell reception you checked in earlier but the or should be a second key card waiting for them.

It's that easy, at least fir 1 on 1 meets

over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Thanks Bike Monkey I will remember that. For multiple guys arriving I guess I just need a large hotel with lax security.

over a year ago

"Check in. Tell reception a friend is joining you later give them their name and ask them to provide them with a second card when they arrive. Tell your meet your room number when your meet arrives they tell reception you checked in earlier but the or should be a second key card waiting for them.

It's that easy, at least fir 1 on 1 meets "

Yes I did this in pre-Fab days (only 18 months ago) at Prem and it was no issue.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Check in. Tell reception a friend is joining you later give them their name and ask them to provide them with a second card when they arrive. Tell your meet your room number when your meet arrives they tell reception you checked in earlier but the or should be a second key card waiting for them.

You don’t recommend this for a gangbang then ?

over a year ago

You don’t recommend this for a gangbang then ?"

Obviously not. My last paragraph does kind of make that obvious

But as the OP made no mention of gang bangs in their post and was quite clearly taking about 1 on 1 meets it's all good

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I tried that at premier inn at Manchester and they wouldn’t do that

over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Yes policies seem to vary from hotel to hotel. At another Days Inn my meet had no problem and walked straight through to room. That was a bigger and busier hotel which I think might be key to not being challenged.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

treat yourself to an apartment

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Large dated hotels where they don't like to invests in security measures, staff don't give a fuck anyway and often have their 100s of rooms full with coach tours. Dare I suggest any of the Britannia chain hotels.

over a year ago

Village Hotels have foyer receptions and often have pubs bars, a gym/pool and starbucks etc so busy places. Not used them for anything like fab meets but they tend to be my hotels of choice

By *ellytransvTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicester City Centre

"Any advice appreciated. "

As I stay in hotels for work a lot I have a bit of experience in meets coming to my room. As long as its a proper hotel, if your meet arrives before 11 pm there will be no issues. Most hotels after 11pm will question someone coming in at reception, or if it is a city centre hotel might have security/keycard only access at the door. Premier inns and travelodges all need keycards to get into the hotel so not good for meets coming to your room.

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Air bnb every time!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Do you mind me asking why.... If no one knows you in this hotel... It would be awkward for you to walk down dressed? Maybe it could be a confidence boosting exercise.

over a year ago

What if you are dressed in just lingerie

over a year ago

evesham

"What if you are dressed in just lingerie "

Put a coat on

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

You don’t recommend this for a gangbang then ?

Obviously not. My last paragraph does kind of make that obvious

But as the OP made no mention of gang bangs in their post and was quite clearly taking about 1 on 1 meets it's all good "

I know. Smile

over a year ago

"What if you are dressed in just lingerie

Put a coat on "

Assuming the coat one has reached the thighs at the very least

over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Do you mind me asking why.... If no one knows you in this hotel... It would be awkward for you to walk down dressed? Maybe it could be a confidence boosting exercise. "

With the way I dress it might raise eye brows, but I did think might be quite fun!! Need the confidence!

over a year ago

Usually when I’ve had hotel meets in the past I’m running late so my meets check in under my name and then I arrive later, always book the room for at least two adults or if you’re planning on having more people arriving book for three etc tell reception your friends are coming for pres before you go out

over a year ago

Op when doing a hotel meet can I suggest you book x2 people and not x1, as the Front Office Team will ask more questions if you booked just for 1. Plus if they find out that 2 people were in the room they do have the right to charge you for it. Also security wise if the know x2 people are going to be in the room you can tell them that the other guest hasn't arrived yet. Give the Front Office Team there name, and please let your play mate know to come to the desk and pick up the key. They don't want to spoil your fun but we do need to be secure. (I work in a hotel). X

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I tried that at premier inn at Manchester and they wouldn’t do that "

Big city centre hotels are tighter on security. Smaller towns or more rural are less so

Village hotels are pretty good for that

over a year ago

If using Premier Inn or Travelodge I book it for 2/3/4 people as appropriate,as others have said just say others are arriving later and they can pick a key/card up from reception.If booking a room for a larger group meet or a gangbang,I tend to use Village Hotels or Jury Inn as it's easy to get several people to the room unnoticed/unchallenged.Depending on the layout,I either meet everyone downstairs and we all head up when reception aren't looking,or I head up first and everyone else follows in twos and threes,or I tell them to text me when they arrive and I give them the room number so they can head on up.Not had an issue with people being unable to get to the room so far

over a year ago

evesham

Put a coat on

Assuming the coat one has reached the thighs at the very least "

Do you out hurdles in the way of everything? Forward planning and take a suitable coat with you

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve asked reception to leave a key for a partner several times. Just let your partner know your full name and room number. It adds to the excitement at times.

I’ve found Premier Inn and Travelodge to be quite tight on card entry. Mostly because they use so few staff.

Hotels with self check in are usually quite good.

I use the same apartments in Glasgow as reception is on the first floor and it’s just a keypad entry for the main entrance. I just text it when I’m having a party.

over a year ago

The more expensive the hotel, the more relaxed they are with who walks in and out.

They don’t want to embarrass their guests, many of whom are business men getting up to no good.

So pick a pricey place and you’ll be fine I’m sure.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

When ever I have attend a event at a hotel it's been mostly at Travelodge or Ibis the organiser has asked me to call them when outside the hotel they then give me the floor and door number and up I go no problems.

over a year ago

My last hotel meet the lady booked a double Room and said her hubby was joining later only thing was she was a lot older and I had to validate my car parking so as she met me in lobby I pretended my hands were to cold to type and got her to as room in here name then she asked me my surname giving the game away lol but receptionist didn't blink an eye

over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Op when doing a hotel meet can I suggest you book x2 people and not x1, as the Front Office Team will ask more questions if you booked just for 1. Plus if they find out that 2 people were in the room they do have the right to charge you for it. Also security wise if the know x2 people are going to be in the room you can tell them that the other guest hasn't arrived yet. Give the Front Office Team there name, and please let your play mate know to come to the desk and pick up the key. They don't want to spoil your fun but we do need to be secure. (I work in a hotel). X"

Many thanks for this, that is really helpful and I shall do this from now on.

By *harliebluestockingsCouple
over a year ago

london

Always find Airbnb a far better solution , usually bigger rooms and no one to check.

By *egs11ABCWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I tried that at premier inn at Manchester and they wouldn’t do that "

If if booked a double room how can they refuse? My ex and unused to meet halfway cos he from Glasgow. Whoever arrived 1st checked in and sd my partner arriving at such and such and they just gave me/ him another key x

over a year ago

Never come across a holiday inn where you can't just walk in. They seem to have bars open to the public so no one has ever questioned me as I've strolled past the reception desk.

I have wondered whether staff can tell whether someone is there purely for nookie lol.

over a year ago

Put a coat on

Assuming the coat one has reached the thighs at the very least

Do you out hurdles in the way of everything? Forward planning and take a suitable coat with you "

Ha ha ha

Nope - I just book tried and tested hotels where I know I can invite people - there is another thread on here that lists some hotels that have better access

over a year ago

"Always find Airbnb a far better solution , usually bigger rooms and no one to check.

"

Some of the flats have been a nightmare on Airbnb - esp the modern ones with electric gates

Post new Message to Thread