Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Getting started

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a single male would like to meet female friend who would like too share some good times with how do I get started?sos

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I'm a single male would like to meet female friend who would like too share some good times with how do I get started?sos"

Send lots of genuine messages.

The forums are also a good way of getting to know members.

over a year ago

Thank you for your advice im trying to don't seem to get any where ??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s a bit confusing what you are looking for. You ticked both couples and single ladies, but from your write-up i get the impression you are only interested in meeting a single lady. If that’s the case you should also consider dating sites as it’s very hard to find a single lady on a swingers site. However if you are interested in clubs, you will probably have to try that yourself. Again there aren’t really an abundance of women looking for someone to accompany them to a club. Ladies who attend clubs will usually have friends to go with or meet there. If you are interested in couples as well, then say so in your write-up but, if you are not then don’t tick the couples box. Be clear about what you want, otherwise it makes it look like you are yet another single guy trying it on with this site. Be aware that there are about 20 men for every woman on Fab and most of those women are part of a couple anyway.

Mrs

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice much appreciated

Post new Message to Thread