Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Tips for big girls

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I’m meeting a lass who’s a size 24, and I’ve never been with a girl quite that size before 16 was probably my biggest.

Any way, I wad hoping you guy/gals might have some tips and tricks for what good/works well will a bigger girl?

(For play, sex the lot really)

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How about attentive and great sex... just as with any other woman?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can honestly say, having been every size from an 8 to a 24 myself, my size has never made any difference to what I can/can't do sexually...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well your profile says “

Sex is a two way street, comunicate and we're all going to be satisfied.”

I suggest you take your own advice by messaging and asking her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well yes, i’d say that goes without saying. i mean postions etc. That work better for her and me etc.

Reply privately

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

"So I’m meeting a lass who’s a size 24, and I’ve never been with a girl quite that size before 16 was probably my biggest.

Any way, I wad hoping you guy/gals might have some tips and tricks for what good/works well will a bigger girl?

(For play, sex the lot really) "

Why such a size increase?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well your profile says “

I suggest you take your own advice by messaging and asking her"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well yes, i’d say that goes without saying. i mean postions etc. That work better for her and me etc. "

Well I’m a size 22 and there is no position or act I haven’t been able to do yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find her attractive, plus i’ve never done it before and i’m curious to say tbe least.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well yes, i’d say that goes without saying. i mean postions etc. That work better for her and me etc.

Well I’m a size 22 and there is no position or act I haven’t been able to do yet "

Ok thanks, are there any that are logistically better, or is it just down to personal preference?

Reply privately

over a year ago

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

All girls are the same what ever the size..if unsure ask her what she likes instead of asking everyone else who has never met her what she likes x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find her attractive, plus i’ve never done it before and i’m curious to say tbe least. "

She's a very lucky woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All girls are the same what ever the size..if unsure ask her what she likes instead of asking everyone else who has never met her what she likes x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well yes, i’d say that goes without saying. i mean postions etc. That work better for her and me etc.

Well I’m a size 22 and there is no position or act I haven’t been able to do yet

Ok thanks, are there any that are logistically better, or is it just down to personal preference? "

I think you’re overthinking it, to be honest! Just communicate, see what feels good together... every pairing needs that approach, I don’t think her size is a major factor. Hope you both enjoy it, and also that she doesn’t feel that you’re ‘experimenting with a big girl’- that’s not a great feeling!

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Oh we all like to be "the experiment"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All girls are the same what ever the size..if unsure ask her what she likes instead of asking everyone else who has never met her what she likes x"

Well said x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh we all like to be "the experiment" "

Reply privately

By *oloandsaabWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"So I’m meeting a lass who’s a size 24, and I’ve never been with a girl quite that size before 16 was probably my biggest.

you're not a slim Jim yourself, do you think you have to do things differently from your ripped rivals? I'd say it won't be much different, no need to change your technique

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok thanks, are there any that are logistically better, or is it just down to personal preference?

I think you’re overthinking it, to be honest! Just communicate, see what feels good together... every pairing needs that approach, I don’t think her size is a major factor. Hope you both enjoy it, and also that she doesn’t feel that you’re ‘experimenting with a big girl’- that’s not a great feeling! "

I hope she doesn't wither to be honest, i'm not doing because she's big, i'm attracted to her, and she's very good to spend time with we get on very well. It's just something I don't have experience with, thanks for the advice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

you're not a slim Jim yourself, do you think you have to do things differently from your ripped rivals? I'd say it won't be much different, no need to change your technique "

haha you're not wrong there.

Reply privately

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I think you’re overthinking it, to be honest! Just communicate, see what feels good together... every pairing needs that approach, I don’t think her size is a major factor. Hope you both enjoy it, and also that she doesn’t feel that you’re ‘experimenting with a big girl’- that’s not a great feeling!

I hope she doesn't wither to be honest, i'm not doing because she's big, i'm attracted to her, and she's very good to spend time with we get on very well. It's just something I don't have experience with, thanks for the advice. "

Forget the size element would be my advice & treat it like any meet with any woman you’re attracted to - she will have her preferences just like we all do, find out what they are & go with that

Have fun! xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

bet she would be over the moon that you asked advice on being with a girl’quite that size’

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I were her and read this I'd be cancelling any plans to meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I were her and read this I'd be cancelling any plans to meet "
yep and me

Reply privately

over a year ago

And me

Reply privately

over a year ago

well thanks for the advice, everyone who actually managed to give some.

I have taken what you said and hopefully everything will go well x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I were her and read this I'd be cancelling any plans to meet yep and me"

Just thinking the same thing

I'd do her a favour and not turn up

The fact that you even have to ask for help on this means she's already to much of a handful

Let someone who knows what they're doing take care of her properly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mate u really are shooting urself in the foot big time and even if that lady doesnt see this which i really hope she doesnt as ur gonna seriously hurt her feelings,ur gonna have pissed off alot of women with this thread and ur comments, every single woman is different irrelevent of size or shape and u should just go with the flow and ask her what she enjoys im sure she would be happy to tell ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mate u really are shooting urself in the foot big time and even if that lady doesnt see this which i really hope she doesnt as ur gonna seriously hurt her feelings,ur gonna have pissed off alot of women with this thread and ur comments, every single woman is different irrelevent of size or shape and u should just go with the flow and ask her what she enjoys im sure she would be happy to tell ya "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well thanks for the advice, everyone who actually managed to give some.

I have taken what you said and hopefully everything will go well x"

Yeah. Im sure it'll be fine.

She's probably asking her friends what to do with a bigger guy as we speak.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well thanks for the advice, everyone who actually managed to give some.

I have taken what you said and hopefully everything will go well x

Yeah. Im sure it'll be fine.

She's probably asking her friends what to do with a bigger guy as we speak."

Reply privately

over a year ago

clearly my wording was a bit off but, obviously trying to better my self was the wrong way to go, i'll bare that in mind.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don’t bother, if you don’t know what to do with a woman what’s the point

Reply privately

over a year ago

"clearly my wording was a bit off but, obviously trying to better my self was the wrong way to go, i'll bare that in mind. "

I think we're all wondering is she on fab ?

If she is maybe you should've just googled it instead

Reply privately

over a year ago

well if she doesn't have any experience I hope she does, all best to be prepared.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find her attractive, plus i’ve never done it before and i’m curious to say tbe least. "

Never done a big girl? I’m sure she’d be very happy to fix your curiosity....not!

Reply privately

over a year ago

you're not a slim Jim yourself, do you think you have to do things differently from your ripped rivals? I'd say it won't be much different, no need to change your technique "

Unless the technique is bad in the first place

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mate I'd just delete this thread to be honest

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well if she doesn't have any experience I hope she does, all best to be prepared."

Do u even think before u write ur digging a bigger hole every time u post mate if i was u i would just keep quiet and not look at this thread again !

Reply privately

over a year ago

How very delightful!

I do hope for your sake OP the woman isn't on here reading this...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well if she doesn't have any experience I hope she does, all best to be prepared.

Do u even think before u write ur digging a bigger hole every time u post mate if i was u i would just keep quiet and not look at this thread again ! "

that is advice I'm definitely taking haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well if she doesn't have any experience I hope she does, all best to be prepared.

Do u even think before u write ur digging a bigger hole every time u post mate if i was u i would just keep quiet and not look at this thread again ! "

Don't mention big holes

He doesn't know how to handle size remember sorry I couldn't not

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do u even think before u write ur digging a bigger hole every time u post mate if i was u i would just keep quiet and not look at this thread again !

Don't mention big holes

He doesn't know how to handle size remember sorry I couldn't not "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't mention big holes

He doesn't know how to handle size remember sorry I couldn't not "

very good point and just had a peak at ur profile and wow very sexy curves x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you ask for advice before every meet with someone New? Asking what's good for her or what positions might work best?

If it's a no and you've only done it because you don't know how to handle a big girl then step down and let a real man who understands that whether she's a 12 or 24 she should be treated with respect and passion by someone who will listen to how she responds to your efforts

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have a look on Amazon to see if there's any books, like:

"idiots guide to a fuller figured women"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't mention big holes

very good point and just had a peak at ur profile and wow very sexy curves x "

I shouldn't joke on a serious thread like this but Thankyou for saying so

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you ask for advice before every meet with someone New? Asking what's good for her or what positions might work best?

If it's a no and you've only done it because you don't know how to handle a big girl then step down and let a real man who understands that whether she's a 12 or 24 she should be treated with respect and passion by someone who will listen to how she responds to your efforts "

Thanks for posting now we're all distracted by your bum instead of the question

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you ask for advice before every meet with someone New? Asking what's good for her or what positions might work best?

If it's a no and you've only done it because you don't know how to handle a big girl then step down and let a real man who understands that whether she's a 12 or 24 she should be treated with respect and passion by someone who will listen to how she responds to your efforts "

o, you're right I do, don't know what I was thinking posting this in hindsight.

well at least some of the response are funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't mention big holes

I shouldn't joke on a serious thread like this but Thankyou for saying so "

This aint a serious thread as the OP is a joke ! And ur more than welcome x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't mention big holes

This aint a serious thread as the OP is a joke ! And ur more than welcome x "

aww that one kind hurt

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't mention big holes

This aint a serious thread as the OP is a joke ! And ur more than welcome x "

No need to get nasty

Reply privately

over a year ago

88 position is very good it works with a big girls n the wheelbarrow and the the scorpion lick magical and the horn on the tail good luck big boy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"88 position is very good it works with a big girls n the wheelbarrow and the the scorpion lick magical and the horn on the tail good luck big boy"

thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wasnt being nasty but he obviously aint taking it seriously from the stuff he keeps saying !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wasnt being nasty but he obviously aint taking it seriously from the stuff he keeps saying ! "

well I did really want some advice, and I did get some, thanks by the way.

but I saw where it was going/ had gone, and well you can't take life too seriously.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wasnt being nasty but he obviously aint taking it seriously from the stuff he keeps saying ! "

Couldn't agree more. I feel quite sorry for the woman he's meeting

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wasnt being nasty but he obviously aint taking it seriously from the stuff he keeps saying !

but I saw where it was going/ had gone, and well you can't take life too seriously."

Yes but have some bloody decorum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wasnt being nasty but he obviously aint taking it seriously from the stuff he keeps saying !

but I saw where it was going/ had gone, and well you can't take life too seriously.

"

I will in future, a bit late for that now haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will in future, a bit late for that now haha"

And the biggest pillock of the day award goes to...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will in future, a bit late for that now haha"

Well erm good luck with the meet I suppose

She's gonna need it

Reply privately

over a year ago

And the biggest pillock of the day award goes to... "

I'll take that, I probably deserve it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more. I feel quite sorry for the woman he's meeting "

Me 2 i really hope she dont see this as im sure she would be devastated to read the original post x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wonder if she's posted a thread on how to have sex with a "big guy" because he's a bit chunkier than she normally goes for but she fancies trying something new and different.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well erm good luck with the meet I suppose

She's gonna need it "

hahaha I don't think anything can save me, but thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it would be much more fun if you tried to find out with her.

I can do most positions but I have arthritis, which affects my flexibility and amount of time spent on my knees. I can't squat either.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wonder if she's posted a thread on how to have sex with a "big guy" because he's a bit chunkier than she normally goes for but she fancies trying something new and different. "

haha, that would be brilliant

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me 2 i really hope she dont see this as im sure she would be devastated to read the original post x "

I know I certainly would. poor woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think it would be much more fun if you tried to find out with her.

I can do most positions but I have arthritis, which affects my flexibility and amount of time spent on my knees. I can't squat either. "

will do, thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did have a fat bloke tell me I would gain a couple of inches of cock if I lost a couple of stone.

I don't even have a cock!

I would have pointed out that my slim men who don't have extra long cocks do ok, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings (he had a bit of an issue with being fat).

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can do most positions but I have arthritis, which affects my flexibility and amount of time spent on my knees. I can't squat either.

will do, thanks"

Try Greco Roman wrestling with her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me 2 i really hope she dont see this as im sure she would be devastated to read the original post x

I know I certainly would. poor woman "

Luckily not all guys are quite this insensitive and just got to say ur pics are amazing such a sexy lady x

Reply privately

over a year ago

The same as what works on any girl, I would imagine? Seriously OP? I hope the poor girl isn't on fab. She'd be mortified seeing this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

will do, thanks

Try Greco Roman wrestling with her "

honestly though.... I maybe would

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this thread for real ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know I certainly would. poor woman

Luckily not all guys are quite this insensitive and just got to say ur pics are amazing such a sexy lady x"

haha I know right it's amazing the women can stay off me to be honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is this thread for real ? "

it kind of was once....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unfortunately....yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fair play to you for trying different things and experimenting mate. You never know, it might actually be alright.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sadly so

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was about to say exactly the same. I’m now thinking am I just an experiment to guys on here... not a nice feeling. Made to feel like a freak show! Like women don’t feel crap enough about their bodies, regardless of size. To be referred to as an experience is rather insulting to be fair.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn’t refer to anyone as an experiment, I genuinly quite like the girl, and just wanted to get things as straight as I could before we met, obviously my wording was bad, and the whole idea was totally off. But I don’t see her as an ecperiment at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I first read this I thought it was a bit offensive and made a wise crack myself, but the people jumping on the guy is just getting daft..not everyone can elequently word what they want to ask...so giving the OP benefit of the doubt , he may not be overexperienced, didn't know if there was things he should know and asked a blunt question that has been taken on face value that he's trying to be offensive...some people are just getting quite vile and nasty??

Typical of the mob mentality on these threads, over sensitive or men slating other men to try and make themselves appealing...whilst they try and get in a woman's knickers!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn’t refer to anyone as an experiment, I genuinly quite like the girl, and just wanted to get things as straight as I could before we met, obviously my wording was bad, and the whole idea was totally off. But I don’t see her as an ecperiment at all. "

"Quite like" but u want to knoe what sexual positions to use ! Really mate this is how u give all us guys a bad name its hard enough for nice guys on here as it is without these sort of comments

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for understanding, like I say obviously I was way off.

Message received.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn’t refer to anyone as an experiment, I genuinly quite like the girl, and just wanted to get things as straight as I could before we met, obviously my wording was bad, and the whole idea was totally off. But I don’t see her as an ecperiment at all. "

What words did you mean to write?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn’t refer to anyone as an experiment, I genuinly quite like the girl, and just wanted to get things as straight as I could before we met, obviously my wording was bad, and the whole idea was totally off. But I don’t see her as an ecperiment at all.

"Quite like" but u want to knoe what sexual positions to use ! Really mate this is how u give all us guys a bad name its hard enough for nice guys on here as it is without these sort of comments "

Other men shouldn't hinder your reputation???..this site is full of bellends but I do just fine and I don't blame what other people say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think all the points that need to be made have been made, and the OP has had more than enough stick! Mostly deserved, but more than enough!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op your not exactly a beanpole yourself are you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks for understanding, like I say obviously I was way off.

Message received. "

Too late mate...the vultures have smelt the kill....they'll all come swooping in for a peck now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope you have a good time. I kinda knew what you were trying to say. xx

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Wonder if ‘the bigger girl’ is reading this. This chap is a good reason for filters...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn’t refer to anyone as an experiment, I genuinly quite like the girl, and just wanted to get things as straight as I could before we met, obviously my wording was bad, and the whole idea was totally off. But I don’t see her as an ecperiment at all.

"Quite like" but u want to knoe what sexual positions to use ! Really mate this is how u give all us guys a bad name its hard enough for nice guys on here as it is without these sort of comments

Other men shouldn't hinder your reputation???..this site is full of bellends but I do just fine and I don't blame what other people say."

I dont have to do anything mate im not looking to hinder anything im just trying to make him see what he is saying and how it can be seen from the other side, i hope he finds what he wants and has a great experience he doesnt need to be babied his a grown man and if u read his profile he is a very intelligent man with plenty of experience

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op your not exactly a beanpole yourself are you?"

You know I not I have noticed, I have genuinly never been with a larger lady and just wanted some advice, figured all the knowledge on fab might help. Alas it apears not.

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Quite like" but u want to knoe what sexual positions to use ! Really mate this is how u give all us guys a bad name its hard enough for nice guys on here as it is without these sort of comments "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks x

Reply privately

over a year ago

All you need to remember OP, is not to allow her size to factor into your thoughts when playing. Let things flow naturally and you'll find she's just as able as smaller sized ladies. Granted, you are inexperienced in regards to this. So I can kind of understand why you'd come on the forums, seeking guidance. The best advice would be to treat her as you would any other sexual partner and you'll be fine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you honestly believe that bigger ladies have sex differently to slimmer ladies ? just do what you would do with any lady .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Message received. "

OP im honestly not trying to put u down and iv seen ur profile ur obviously a very intelligent man and u have plenty of sexual experience i just think uv gone the wrong way about this if u wanna chat i am more than happy to chat with u in private mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

"88 position is very good it works with a big girls n the wheelbarrow and the the scorpion lick magical and the horn on the tail good luck big boy"

The 88?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Message received.

OP im honestly not trying to put u down and iv seen ur profile ur obviously a very intelligent man and u have plenty of sexual experience i just think uv gone the wrong way about this if u wanna chat i am more than happy to chat with u in private mate "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly, I talked to the girl, we’ve met for drinks etc. and now she wants to take it further.

Despite who I am phyiscally, I have genunily never been with a girl larger than a size 16.

So I thought, well fab is a place with plenty of knowedge and everone under ther sun. So thought I’d ask if throught the years, and of the women or men have experience done things that where better suited to being with a larger girl that’s all.

Clearly just asking her what she like )which i’ve already done) is/was the best way to go. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you honestly believe that bigger ladies have sex differently to slimmer ladies ? just do what you would do with any lady . "

My stomach does get in the way sometimes. And it has a life of its own when I'm on top. My partners love it though; one likes to squish it up with his hands and kiss the rolls of flab

Reply privately

over a year ago

Message received.

OP im honestly not trying to put u down and iv seen ur profile ur obviously a very intelligent man and u have plenty of sexual experience i just think uv gone the wrong way about this if u wanna chat i am more than happy to chat with u in private mate "

I know you’re not, and I don’t see what you’ve said as putting me down.

I’m a big boy, I can take some light abuse in jest or otherwise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Honestly, I talked to the girl, we’ve met for drinks etc. and now she wants to take it further.

Despite who I am phyiscally, I have genunily never been with a girl larger than a size 16.

So I thought, well fab is a place with plenty of knowedge and everone under ther sun. So thought I’d ask if throught the years, and of the women or men have experience done things that where better suited to being with a larger girl that’s all.

Clearly just asking her what she like )which i’ve already done) is/was the best way to go. x"

Now if u had worded ur original post as eliquently as this one u would have been ok OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Honestly, I talked to the girl, we’ve met for drinks etc. and now she wants to take it further.

Clearly just asking her what she like )which i’ve already done) is/was the best way to go. x"

There really isn’t much difference. If you both have a belly that can sometimes make positions difficult as you butt bellies - if that makes sense. Just go with the flow and you’ll both be fine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All you need to remember OP, is not to allow her size to factor into your thoughts when playing. Let things flow naturally and you'll find she's just as able as smaller sized ladies. Granted, you are inexperienced in regards to this. So I can kind of understand why you'd come on the forums, seeking guidance. The best advice would be to treat her as you would any other sexual partner and you'll be fine.

"

I will do, thanks x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Clearly just asking her what she like )which i’ve already done) is/was the best way to go. x

Thanks x

There really isn’t much difference. If you both have a belly that can sometimes make positions difficult as you butt bellies - if that makes sense. Just go with the flow and you’ll both be fine.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now if u had worded ur original post as eliquently as this one u would have been ok OP "

Indeed, think that’s the advice I needed in the first place

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now if u had worded ur original post as eliquently as this one u would have been ok OP "

He's "ok" as it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you honestly believe that bigger ladies have sex differently to slimmer ladies ? just do what you would do with any lady .

My stomach does get in the way sometimes. And it has a life of its own when I'm on top. My partners love it though; one likes to squish it up with his hands and kiss the rolls of flab "

p Thats just kinky

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I’m still amazed this thread has been started. It’s very insulting. I hope the ‘big girl’ has seen this and realised she has been the subject of such a thread tut tut tut and keeps her distance from a chap who clearly should be asking her what she wants and not forumites

Filters!

Reply privately

over a year ago

She must of cancelled on him...he’s got a meet up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When I first read this I thought it was a bit offensive and made a wise crack myself, but the people jumping on the guy is just getting daft..not everyone can elequently word what they want to ask...so giving the OP benefit of the doubt , he may not be overexperienced, didn't know if there was things he should know and asked a blunt question that has been taken on face value that he's trying to be offensive...some people are just getting quite vile and nasty??

Typical of the mob mentality on these threads, over sensitive or men slating other men to try and make themselves appealing...whilst they try and get in a woman's knickers!

"

Agree with you i'm no skinny minny myself the guy just worded it wrong I call the mob on here the fab mafia ha ha.

Reply privately

By *eductiveEyesKillerThighsWoman
over a year ago

Here, There and Everywhere

In one way, I hope they do get it on together, then she can lay on him and squash him as a form of torture!

You never know OP, you might just like it!

Seriously though, some of us are a handful, so be sure to bring your A game!

Reply privately

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"88 position is very good it works with a big girls n the wheelbarrow and the the scorpion lick magical and the horn on the tail good luck big boy

The 88?"

I have no idea what any of these are aside from the wheelbarrow!! Maybe I’m getting old

Reply privately

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Do people on here ever actually read the whole thread before posting? There really isn't any need for people to keep slating the guy and repeating what loads of others have already said. He worded his original post clumsily but reading between the lines it was easy to see that he's excited to meet the woman and just wants it to go well. And despite protestations of we are all the same etc there actually are differences in what people of different sizes are comfortable doing sexually wise.

The only decent advice I read was for the O P to walk away from the thread and never look back, because the repeat criticisms won't stop.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In one way, I hope they do get it on together, then she can lay on him and squash him as a form of torture!

You never know OP, you might just like it!

Seriously though, some of us are a handful, so be sure to bring your A game! "

Haha thanks, I will x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"88 position is very good it works with a big girls n the wheelbarrow and the the scorpion lick magical and the horn on the tail good luck big boy

The 88?

I have no idea what any of these are aside from the wheelbarrow!! Maybe I’m getting old "

Makes 2 of us .

Reply privately

over a year ago

The 88?

I have no idea what any of these are aside from the wheelbarrow!! Maybe I’m getting old Makes 2 of us . "

Similar to spooning, but with the guy's body in a horizontal position between the woman's legs for easy penetration.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The 88?

I have no idea what any of these are aside from the wheelbarrow!! Maybe I’m getting old Makes 2 of us .

Similar to spooning, but with the guy's body in a horizontal position between the woman's legs for easy penetration. "

Oh i couid manage that one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hes not giving any guys a bad name and to call him a joke in another. I think you should take a good look at yourself sunshine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The 88?

I have no idea what any of these are aside from the wheelbarrow!! Maybe I’m getting old Makes 2 of us .

Similar to spooning, but with the guy's body in a horizontal position between the woman's legs for easy penetration. Oh i couid manage that one "

There's another version of the 88, which is a lot different! Haha. I'm guessing the poster didn't mean that one mind!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The 88?

Similar to spooning, but with the guy's body in a horizontal position between the woman's legs for easy penetration. Oh i couid manage that one

There's another version of the 88, which is a lot different! Haha. I'm guessing the poster didn't mean that one mind!! "

i have so much too learn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hes not giving any guys a bad name and to call him a joke in another. I think you should take a good look at yourself sunshine."

And why should i take a look at myself if u read all the messages between me and the OP u would see that he understood what i was saying and agreed and was all good so dont see ur point !

Reply privately

over a year ago

The 88?

Similar to spooning, but with the guy's body in a horizontal position between the woman's legs for easy penetration. "

I don't get the 88 reference. I'm being incredibly dim tonight

Reply privately

over a year ago

The 88?

Similar to spooning, but with the guy's body in a horizontal position between the woman's legs for easy penetration. Oh i couid manage that one

There's another version of the 88, which is a lot different! Haha. I'm guessing the poster didn't mean that one mind!! i have so much too learn "

Two fat ladies. You'd love it Tosh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do people on here ever actually read the whole thread before posting? There really isn't any need for people to keep slating the guy and repeating what loads of others have already said. He worded his original post clumsily but reading between the lines it was easy to see that he's excited to meet the woman and just wants it to go well. And despite protestations of we are all the same etc there actually are differences in what people of different sizes are comfortable doing sexually wise.

The only decent advice I read was for the O P to walk away from the thread and never look back, because the repeat criticisms won't stop."

Reply privately

over a year ago

The 88?

Similar to spooning, but with the guy's body in a horizontal position between the woman's legs for easy penetration.

I don't get the 88 reference. I'm being incredibly dim tonight "

Karma sutra position 88

Reply privately

over a year ago

The 88?

There's another version of the 88, which is a lot different! Haha. I'm guessing the poster didn't mean that one mind!! i have so much too learn

Two fat ladies. You'd love it Tosh "

Hahaha not quite

Reply privately

over a year ago

Check for the neighbours missing cat before proceeding? Really? this sounds like aren't I great for meeting a BBW.. if you agreed you really don;t need to put it out there and as someone else put it.. ask her not us!!!

Reply privately

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I’m curious as to what you’re curious about tbh.

As a fatty myself, I must say sometimes the gunt gets in the way. And I don’t appreciate having my legs pushed back over my shoulders much cos all I can think about is the rolls pushing up and how unattractive it must look. But other than that, can’t see what differences there are

Reply privately

over a year ago

The 88?

There's another version of the 88, which is a lot different! Haha. I'm guessing the poster didn't mean that one mind!! i have so much too learn

Two fat ladies. You'd love it Tosh "

Ive heard that at bingo

Reply privately

over a year ago

The 88?

Two fat ladies. You'd love it Tosh

Hahaha not quite "

Reply privately

By *im and her 2017Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 04/02/18 00:39:33]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find her attractive, plus i’ve never done it before and i’m curious to say tbe least.

As a fatty myself, I must say sometimes the gunt gets in the way. And I don’t appreciate having my legs pushed back over my shoulders much cos all I can think about is the rolls pushing up and how unattractive it must look. But other than that, can’t see what differences there are "

Well from just peeking at ur profile i dont think u could ever look unattractive x

Reply privately

over a year ago

The 88?

I don't get the 88 reference. I'm being incredibly dim tonight "

I have never heard of the 88 before its a new one for me lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Interesting thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Interesting thread "

Reply privately

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I find her attractive, plus i’ve never done it before and i’m curious to say tbe least.

As a fatty myself, I must say sometimes the gunt gets in the way. And I don’t appreciate having my legs pushed back over my shoulders much cos all I can think about is the rolls pushing up and how unattractive it must look. But other than that, can’t see what differences there are

Well from just peeking at ur profile i dont think u could ever look unattractive x"

But none of my pics show the triple chin in all it’s glory

Reply privately

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

(For play, sex the lot really) bet she would be over the moon that you asked advice on being with a girl’quite that size’ "

Reply privately

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Check for the neighbours missing cat before proceeding? Really? this sounds like aren't I great for meeting a BBW.. if you agreed you really don;t need to put it out there and as someone else put it.. ask her not us!!!"

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I wonder if there will be an update thread.. think we are all eagerly awaiting the verifications trail.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wonder if there will be an update thread.. think we are all eagerly awaiting the verifications trail. "

Sorry she’s not on fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I were her and read this I'd be cancelling any plans to meet yep and me"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I were her and read this I'd be cancelling any plans to meet yep and me "

Yep me too

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/18 07:28:09]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bloody hell!

My only tip would be for her & it would be to not meet you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/18 07:44:49]

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have your answer from this thread OP. Some fat women get massively uptight and defensive about their size!!

It was a fair question and I understood what you meant. Maybe let her lead the way a bit. She might want to avoid some positions because she may be worried about how she'll look.

Don't be afraid to touch her. Like The Brain said, it can be incredibly sexy for a man to actually touch us and enjoy it. If a man is afraid to touch, that can make me feel bad.

I think you've handled the mean comments really well. Your heart is in the right place. Hope you have a lovely time. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You have your answer from this thread OP. Some fat women get massively uptight and defensive about their size!!

It was a fair question and I understood what you meant. Maybe let her lead the way a bit. She might want to avoid some positions because she may be worried about how she'll look.

Don't be afraid to touch her. Like The Brain said, it can be incredibly sexy for a man to actually touch us and enjoy it. If a man is afraid to touch, that can make me feel bad.

I think you've handled the mean comments really well. Your heart is in the right place. Hope you have a lovely time. x"

Well that was lovely, thanks, I will. X

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Bloody hell!

My only tip would be for her & it would be to not meet you!"

This, I think OP needs to seriously re-think how he goes about things on here! I mean who would ask for such advice like this! The person to ask is ‘the big girl’. Also labelling her big girl can be offensive to some women. The word big is awful.

Reply privately

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Bloody hell!

My only tip would be for her & it would be to not meet you!"

b

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be fair, that could be why he's asking?

I've read a woman's profile of the bigger build before (size 20-something) and she didn't want any guy bigger than a 36 waist as she said it wasn't a case of attraction, more that it limited sex too much with what they could actually do together physically?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol awww

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jokes aside I've been a 20 and a 12 and certain positions are easier/more comfortable when you're slimmer than others.

You've got 2 options either 1. let her lead the way as another user has said but the risk with this is she will think you're submissive and that you want her to be the dominant one or 2. Speak to her about it before hand but again the risk with this is she might get offended/upset that you're seeing her size as an obstacle.

And whatever you do do not say to her "I'm only doing this because I'm curious about having sex with someone your size" as you said earlier

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jokes aside I've been a 20 and a 12 and certain positions are easier/more comfortable when you're slimmer than others.

You've got 2 options either 1. let her lead the way as another user has said but the risk with this is she will think you're submissive and that you want her to be the dominant one or 2. Speak to her about it before hand but again the risk with this is she might get offended/upset that you're seeing her size as an obstacle.

And whatever you do do not say to her "I'm only doing this because I'm curious about having sex with someone your size" as you said earlier "

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah I really didn’t mean it like that, was a poor choice of words.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why exactly do you think being with a larger lady will be any different to a smaller lady? You don’t need to stop to feed us every 5 mins and you don’t need tent poles to hold up the flabby parts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why exactly do you think being with a larger lady will be any different to a smaller lady? You don’t need to stop to feed us every 5 mins and you don’t need tent poles to hold up the flabby parts

"

My thoughts exactly

Reply privately

By *ticky_vikkiWoman
over a year ago

Herts

Never done “it” before? Had sex or fucked a fatty is what what the “it” referred to?! I hope for her sake she doesn’t read the forums...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find her attractive, plus i’ve never done it before and i’m curious to say tbe least. .

Never done “it” before? Had sex or fucked a fatty is what what the “it” referred to?! I hope for her sake she doesn’t read the forums..."

i thought that too

Reply privately

By *unny!Woman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

Put her in a position where she is required to do as little ‘work’ as possible...us fatties really appreciate that. Turning the lights off could be a good move too. Failing that, lay her on her front so she doesn’t have to worry about her belly bouncing up and down. Don’t be overly ambitious and try for any positions that require great limb flexibility. Good luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Put her in a position where she is required to do as little ‘work’ as possible...us fatties really appreciate that. Turning the lights off could be a good move too. Failing that, lay her on her front so she doesn’t have to worry about her belly bouncing up and down. Don’t be overly ambitious and try for any positions that require great limb flexibility. Good luck "

Haha, thanks I will.

Reply privately

By *ubbly2012Woman
over a year ago

inver somewhere

Not being rude but how about just doing what you do

And if its not workig for her im sure she will tell you

Reply privately

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"Why exactly do you think being with a larger lady will be any different to a smaller lady? You don’t need to stop to feed us every 5 mins and you don’t need tent poles to hold up the flabby parts

"

Oooo i dunno...i could do with some scaffolding to hold my tits up when my bras are all in the wash!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooo i dunno...i could do with some scaffolding to hold my tits up when my bras are all in the wash! "

I'm ok, my partner is strong enough to push my flab out of the way to get to my clit

Reply privately

By *akingTheClungeMan
over a year ago

Havant

Treat the bigger lass the same as any.

Reply privately

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

You took the words right out of my mouth ...... id be running to the hills .....I hear there are much nicer guys up there

Reply privately

By *idnightxBrownCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

I guess someone has never heard of google.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How about attentive and great sex... just as with any other woman? "

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I don't think the OP warranted the response here. He had legitimate concerns that he would not be able to go about his jiggy jiggy in the usual manner and simply wanted opinions on whether he was just being daft or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Why such a size increase?"

My sister was a size 8 when she married had been that all her adult life.

She put on weight during her first pregnancy and is now a size 22/24.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just posting as I host a night at amour in Manchester every wed 8pm till 1pm aimed for VOLUPTUOUS sexy ladies and men that like them it's early day

S and would love to make this a brilliant night all welcome

Entry is

10 pounds per couple

Single men 10 pound

Single females free

Bring your own beer

Let's get this growing in numbers xx

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Ok thanks, are there any that are logistically better, or is it just down to personal preference? "

Thing is you can't go by dress size. My sister and I are size 24. She can wear cropped tops, no bra, bikinis, mini skirts etc and is 5ft 10. She also works out two hours a day and is very flexible.

I'm very top heavy and at 5ft 7 with my fat disturbed differently would look a hot mess in the clothes she looks amazing in. My occasional blinking is the only sign rigour mortis hasn't set in.

With every new partner it's a voyage of discovery. You work out what works for you both.

Personally I'd be loathe to meet someone who, rather than speak to me went for advice on the forum. It'd make me feel a bit of a freak show and I'd be uncomfortable where my sole objective is fun.

Reply privately