Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Messaging couples and females

Jump to newest

By *astRider600 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Advice on this, if a couple/female show interest in one or two messages and then read and leave a message, is it rude to message again? If not, what’s the minimum time you’d leave it to give them a chance? Only I don’t want to be the pushy one but I also respect the fact that these guys are stunning, so have probably got cocks flying at them from the left and right aha all over the goddamn place on here aha gotta try and stand out but when you’re an average but lovely guy, how’d ya do that? Just trying to learn the ropes without annoying people! Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Advice on this, if a couple/female show interest in one or two messages and then read and leave a message, is it rude to message again? If not, what’s the minimum time you’d leave it to give them a chance? Only I don’t want to be the pushy one but I also respect the fact that these guys are stunning, so have probably got cocks flying at them from the left and right aha all over the goddamn place on here aha gotta try and stand out but when you’re an average but lovely guy, how’d ya do that? Just trying to learn the ropes without annoying people! Thanks x"

As a couple profile we both read the messages so sometimes I'll read but won't respond til hubby has looked too so maybe that's happened?

I would wait 24 hours before messaging again

over a year ago

"Advice on this, if a couple/female show interest in one or two messages and then read and leave a message, is it rude to message again? If not, what’s the minimum time you’d leave it to give them a chance? Only I don’t want to be the pushy one but I also respect the fact that these guys are stunning, so have probably got cocks flying at them from the left and right aha all over the goddamn place on here aha gotta try and stand out but when you’re an average but lovely guy, how’d ya do that? Just trying to learn the ropes without annoying people! Thanks x"

You've been on here for a long time to be asking such a question.

By *astRider600 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

"Advice on this, if a couple/female show interest in one or two messages and then read and leave a message, is it rude to message again? If not, what’s the minimum time you’d leave it to give them a chance? Only I don’t want to be the pushy one but I also respect the fact that these guys are stunning, so have probably got cocks flying at them from the left and right aha all over the goddamn place on here aha gotta try and stand out but when you’re an average but lovely guy, how’d ya do that? Just trying to learn the ropes without annoying people! Thanks x

As a couple profile we both read the messages so sometimes I'll read but won't respond til hubby has looked too so maybe that's happened?

I would wait 24 hours before messaging again "

Yeah ok that makes sense but you recommend trying another message?

By *astRider600 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

"Advice on this, if a couple/female show interest in one or two messages and then read and leave a message, is it rude to message again? If not, what’s the minimum time you’d leave it to give them a chance? Only I don’t want to be the pushy one but I also respect the fact that these guys are stunning, so have probably got cocks flying at them from the left and right aha all over the goddamn place on here aha gotta try and stand out but when you’re an average but lovely guy, how’d ya do that? Just trying to learn the ropes without annoying people! Thanks x

You've been on here for a long time to be asking such a question."

Have you seen how many veris I have... kinda gives it away! Am obviously doing something wrong! Plus haven’t been active the whole time I’ve been on this account lol

over a year ago

Yeah ok that makes sense but you recommend trying another message?"

Yeah sometimes messages get lost in our inbox if I'm honest so a wee prompt is fine just don't be like 'did you read the last message lol' x

By *astRider600 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Yeah ok that makes sense but you recommend trying another message?

Yeah sometimes messages get lost in our inbox if I'm honest so a wee prompt is fine just don't be like 'did you read the last message lol' x"

Thank you for being honest and helpful! Will see how it goes!

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Bear in mind that people may just simply be busy and for example, the equivalent of a one hour conversation may be stretched out to last several days or more...

By *astRider600 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Bear in mind that people may just simply be busy and for example, the equivalent of a one hour conversation may be stretched out to last several days or more... "

I have pondered on that, doesn’t seem the quickest response system lol

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Bear in mind that people may just simply be busy and for example, the equivalent of a one hour conversation may be stretched out to last several days or more...

I have pondered on that, doesn’t seem the quickest response system lol"

Well I'm a single male with no partner or kids. You'd think that I would have lots of time on my hands but I drive for a living so it can be hours before I reply to a message. Also bear in mind that I may also be talking to other people at the time.

By *astRider600 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

I have pondered on that, doesn’t seem the quickest response system lol

Well I'm a single male with no partner or kids. You'd think that I would have lots of time on my hands but I drive for a living so it can be hours before I reply to a message. Also bear in mind that I may also be talking to other people at the time. "

True, am lucky in the sense can access phone quick while at work! Yeah that’s a fair point! Might take the non replies but also non deletes as future possibilities then instead of, fuck, I’m shit at this aha

over a year ago

well they only reply to the best of the best cream of the crop when seeking fun.

By *astRider600 OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

"well they only reply to the best of the best cream of the crop when seeking fun. "

Suggesting something? Lol

Post new Message to Thread