Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I was wondering recently if I should put my face pics up as public. Curious to see if it gets me any more attention, but also because I feel I need more public photos and I'm more confident about my face then my body.

Have always kept them private before and sent them attached to messages.

Been wary before because i live in a small city and because I'm worried it could effect my career where I want to work in public services. Basically I would hate for one of my service users to see me on Fab.

Has anyone ever had any issues in their professional or personal life because they've had face pics up on Fab or similar sites?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I think a lot of people have been outed by nasty people and others will continue to do so for their own enjoyment, for the reasons you have given, keep your face pics private

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you want to do what feels right for you?

Or, what other people think you should do?

over a year ago

We’ve been on here for almost 3 years always had our face pics public not had a issue. Most people on here aren’t going to say anything as there in the same position your in. Most stores you hear about people being outed is normally by someone with a grudge against them. Op do what your comfortable with.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Lots of people choose not to display their face pics publicly because of their work or privacy concerns.

It all comes down to how much you have to loose if you do get outed. For me it isn't a big issue. The only person I wouldn't want to see my face on here is my mum. If it did happen I would just deal with it - I'm an adult who is entitled to live my life in the way I choose.

Not displaying a public face pic isn't really a barrier to most people but you must be willing to share one privately. Very few people are into "blind date" meets.

over a year ago

A load of women on other dating sites, think guys are married if men don't have a face pic. Then they get pissed off with you, if you won't change it. It doesn't matter, even if it could cost you your job or whatever. They a still don't care. No face pic is an instant deal breaker for a lot of women.

over a year ago

I'm happy to reply to someone who doesn't have a public face picture but does have some sort of profile picture.

If you're willing to share face pictures privately after a few messages then I'd keep your face pictures as private, we all have our lives outside of Fab & some like privacy...myself personally keep mine private for work reasons but am happy to share.

Do whatever makes you comfortable & good luck x

over a year ago

Just have some set to private and then you can show them to whomever you feel the need to and are comfortable with..just check if anybody you are messaging requests a face pic with your first message and send it via the message..

over a year ago

I put mine up.. I noticed a positive difference.

I don't live a lie and where my life on my sleeve. I tell most people I get to know in time, it's a funny ice breaker. I'm not ashamed.. so nobody would benefit from "Outing" Me in any way.

Personal preference.

over a year ago

I work in a job where I sign nda s everyday and I’ve face pics up and it’s cslled a private life for a reason,I’ve never been outed but if I did I’d front it out telling them it’s none of there business

over a year ago

I don’t want my face pictures up. I won’t put them up. Hell I go to clubs and walk down the street and have been shouting my Fab name at me. I’m a very confident person, just also very private.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

My face is on show I don't give a toss if people know we swing . If we were 'outed' by someone on here I have nothing to hide so so what. They are on here for the same reasons as us.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'm still 50/50 but thanks for all the input peoples.

I have face pics that I can send with messages so that's not a problem.

Wish I could be a bit more confident about just putting the face pics out there. Think part of it is I'm prone to overthinking things and going to worst case scenario in my head if someone recognised me.

L

over a year ago

You do have to concider where they might end up..a face pic is probably fine but I have seen lots of nude photos with faces showing on them..it's a case of thinking of others too and future embarrassment it may cause.. Family members, children,future partners,work..all photos and videos are easily downloadable ..but a general face pic should be fine..but still may get linked to your swinging life style..it's just down to your own personal choice..if you are unsure just leave face pics private and send them out when needed

Post new Message to Thread