Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

suggestions and ideas

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just don't get this site. Outside of this site I get alot of attracted interest from girls but on here it seems I can't even get the time of day. Not to toot my own horn but ive been told I'm very attractive on a regular basis, so why is it that I seem to struggle getting meets on here. Any suggestions guys. Will send a face pic for your own judging criteria

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How would anyone be able to tell you're attractive from your profile as they can't see your face? + from a purely personal point of view your last shot would put us off from making contact with you.

over a year ago

"How would anyone be able to tell you're attractive from your profile as they can't see your face? + from a purely personal point of view your last shot would put us off from making contact with you. "

Agreed.

Poppy

over a year ago

If it’s working for you outside this site, why not stick to that? Maybe you’re not some women’s type, could be your profile, who knows....

over a year ago

Thanks for your feedback guys will send you s private shot for your own judging criteria . But out of curiosity what is it about the last shot would put you off

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I just don't get this site. Outside of this site I get alot of attracted interest from girls but on here it seems I can't even get the time of day. Not to toot my own horn but ive been told I'm very attractive on a regular basis, so why is it that I seem to struggle getting meets on here. Any suggestions guys. Will send a face pic for your own judging criteria"

If people are telling you in real life that you're attractive then you surely are. But the people on fab can't see what they're seeing.

over a year ago

I'm at a stage in my life where I want to explore and experience all life has to offer. Outside of here it seems like they're all trying to lock me down. Lol

over a year ago

"I just don't get this site. Outside of this site I get alot of attracted interest from girls but on here it seems I can't even get the time of day. Not to toot my own horn but ive been told I'm very attractive on a regular basis, so why is it that I seem to struggle getting meets on here. Any suggestions guys. Will send a face pic for your own judging criteria"

Perhaps stick to what works outside of Fab then?

I'm full of random, crayzee thoughts this morning

over a year ago

keep going out then ...................

over a year ago

Also the fact that you talk about your friends for a tag team puts me off.

over a year ago

I send face pics sometimes but to no avail. I mean I completely get and understand im not going to be everyone's type, it is what it is but to not get any meets unless I go to a party..... well.... ill send you a pic too let me know what you think.

over a year ago

"I'm at a stage in my life where I want to explore and experience all life has to offer. Outside of here it seems like they're all trying to lock me down. Lol "

You should put bi-curious down then...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I send face pics sometimes but to no avail. I mean I completely get and understand im not going to be everyone's type, it is what it is but to not get any meets unless I go to a party..... well.... ill send you a pic too let me know what you think."

Use replyinforum+quote so we know who you're talking to.

over a year ago

"I send face pics sometimes but to no avail. I mean I completely get and understand im not going to be everyone's type, it is what it is but to not get any meets unless I go to a party..... well.... ill send you a pic too let me know what you think.

Use replyinforum+quote so we know who you're talking to. "

lol yeah ive just realised sorry guys lol

over a year ago

OP, you didn’t need to send us a face pic, really, you didn’t.

over a year ago

"I send face pics sometimes but to no avail. I mean I completely get and understand im not going to be everyone's type, it is what it is but to not get any meets unless I go to a party..... well.... ill send you a pic too let me know what you think.

Use replyinforum+quote so we know who

you're talking to. "

cant get through to send you guys a pic

over a year ago

"OP, you didn’t need to send us a face pic, really, you didn’t. "

Sorry if my face offended you guys lol

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"How would anyone be able to tell you're attractive from your profile as they can't see your face? + from a purely personal point of view your last shot would put us off from making contact with you.

Agreed.

Poppy"

Same here - picture no 3 would score an insta-delete

over a year ago

"I'm at a stage in my life where I want to explore and experience all life has to offer. Outside of here it seems like they're all trying to lock me down. Lol

You should put bi-curious down then..."

im not exploring that side of things,im open minded but strictly straight even rulers get jealous of how straight I am ;-p lol

over a year ago

"Thanks for your feedback guys will send you s private shot for your own judging criteria . But out of curiosity what is it about the last shot would put you off"

Lots of people don't like to see action shots on a single man profile. People don't care to see the woman you've meet before, as people are not considering meeting them, people are considering meeting you, so want to see pictures of you!!

Poppy

over a year ago

"How would anyone be able tell you're attractive from your profile as they can't see your face? + from a purely personal point of view your last shot would put us off from making contact with you.

Agreed.

Poppy

Same here - picture no 3 would score an insta-delete "

Thanks for joining poppy. Out of curiosity, what is it about the pic that would make it a insta delete or a turn off for you

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

And the tag team but is off putting too ... most women look at a profile before reading a message. For me, I’d delete the message without reading or seeing the face pic because of the tag team & the 3rd pic.

All the threads on ‘good photos’ will tell you that the 2 things women generally don’t like are cum shots & photos of other women you’ve played with. Photo no 3 manages to combine both!!

The tag team thing just makes you sound like you’re a bit of a jack the lad or a ‘playa’ as the kids seem to call it these days!

Hope that helps OP!!

over a year ago

"How would anyone be able tell you're attractive from your profile as they can't see your face? + from a purely personal point of view your last shot would put us off from making contact with you.

Agreed.

Poppy

Thanks for joining poppy. Out of curiosity, what is it about the pic that would make it a insta delete or a turn off for you"

Erm, Poppy has answered!

over a year ago

Agreed.

Poppy

Thanks for joining poppy. Out of curiosity, what is it about the pic that would make it a insta delete or a turn off for you

Erm, Poppy has answered!"

over a year ago

Agreed.

Poppy

Thanks for joining poppy. Out of curiosity, what is it about the pic that would make it a insta delete or a turn off for you"

I see. Thanks for that. What other type of shots would you suggest. Men aren't sexy to me so have no idea of what a sexy guy shot would be for you girls lol... embarrassing I know

over a year ago

Agreed.

Poppy

Erm, Poppy has answered!"

I realised, this is still all new to me. Trying to figure things out. Bare with the silly mistakes for me guys. And thanks again.

over a year ago

"And the tag team but is off putting too ... most women look at a profile before reading a message. For me, I’d delete the message without reading or seeing the face pic because of the tag team & the 3rd pic.

All the threads on ‘good photos’ will tell you that the 2 things women generally don’t like are cum shots & photos of other women you’ve played with. Photo no 3 manages to combine both!!

The tag team thing just makes you sound like you’re a bit of a jack the lad or a ‘playa’ as the kids seem to call it these days!

Hope that helps OP!! "

this has been a great help. I appreciate you breaking that down for me. After all of this feedback I shall be making some ammendments and hopefully have a better experience here;-)

over a year ago

Agreed.

Poppy

I see. Thanks for that. What other type of shots would you suggest. Men aren't sexy to me so have no idea of what a sexy guy shot would be for you girls lol... embarrassing I know "

Semi clothed, shirt undone, bum shots, hard cock through wet boxers. Every woman likes different things, so do what you like the look of.

The camera timer is your friend, pet hate of mine is being able to see The camera/phone in the picture.

P.

over a year ago

Thanks to everyone who has given their input and thoughts in to helping me experience a better time here. You guys are just awsome

over a year ago

"I'm at a stage in my life where I want to explore and experience all life has to offer. Outside of here it seems like they're all trying to lock me down. Lol

im not exploring that side of things,im open minded but strictly straight even rulers get jealous of how straight I am ;-p lol"

That's cool, you should highlight you want to explore and experience all heterosexual life has to offer then.

over a year ago

im not exploring that side of things,im open minded but strictly straight even rulers get jealous of how straight I am ;-p lol

That's cool, you should highlight you want to explore and experience all heterosexual life has to offer then."

Yeah, it's good to be clear.

Often guys state they are 'open minded' and up for anything

And often they dont mean it

over a year ago

"OP, you didn’t need to send us a face pic, really, you didn’t.

Sorry if my face offended you guys lol"

It didn't offend as we didn't open it. If we'd wanted to see it we'd have asked.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If you are only looking for girls, and you have no problem with picking up ladies in the real world, then why are you on the site, what is it that FAB can provide that vanilla life doesn't?

Also, have you tried clubs? In a club, ladies can see what you look like, and you can chat to them in person.

Cal

over a year ago

"If you are only looking for s, and you have no problem with picking up ladies in the real world, then why are you on the site, what is it that FAB can provide that vanilla life doesn't?

Also, have you tried clubs? In a club, ladies can see what you look like, and you can chat to them in person.

I did do clubs before. Will have to give it a try again

Cal"

Post new Message to Thread