By *tacey_CD1 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Liverpool

How do i tell my girlfriend am a secret crossdresser

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issyme555TV/TS
over a year ago

Motherwell

Don't no if I would but good luck to you. If I was planning on doing this I would sit her down and just chat maybe you could get on to a topic from witch you could bring it up. Or perhaps tell her it is something you would like to try so you could see how she reacts.

By *effrey45Man
over a year ago

Lytham

Could be tricky if you look better in that strappy number she has had her eye on

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

You may be surprised.....she probably already knows....but may be waiting for you to tell her x

If not and you tell her, if it changes her opinion of you then it is her prejudice, and nothing wrong with you...be yourself...always x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Show her your fab profile..

By *amesB66Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

Does she know that you're bisexual too?

By *amesB66Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

"Show her your fab profile.. "

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 03/02/18 07:13:19]

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Is she "normal"... As in not a swinger... Vanilla do you call it?

By *ily_LondonWoman
over a year ago

North London

I once went out with a guy who turned out to be a cross dresser. I was in love with him and finding out didn't change how felt about him, but even though I helped him finding clothes and doing make up etc, his cross dressing wasn't something that I found sexually exciting. I encouraged him to see other people to express that side of him.

I'd recommend to be honest and open but be prepared that your girlfriend has no interest in being involved in that part of your life.

over a year ago

Bring it up as a subject about someone you know, or a celebrity. See how she reacts. If she takes the piss, don't tell her.

I hate how Katie Price took the piss out of Alex Reid.

Good luck. x

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Bring it up as a subject about someone you know, or a celebrity. See how she reacts. If she takes the piss, don't tell her.

Good luck. x"

Maybe she reacted in that way because he made her look foolish by lying to her. I don’t advocate anyone deceiving partners. If you can’t be yourself with the person that’s suppposed to be your lover and friend I’d question if you’re in the right relationship. If it’s becsuse you don’t have the guts to be honest about who you are then you’re better off single. Far too many selfish people who deceive their partners because they want their cake and eat it.

over a year ago

"You may be surprised.....she probably already knows....but may be waiting for you to tell her x

If not and you tell her, if it changes her opinion of you then it is her prejudice, and nothing wrong with you...be yourself...always x"

I'd go with this advice.. she's intelligent this one. Secrets and lies aren't good for relationships. Honesty and transparency are key to a healthy relationship.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"How do i tell my girlfriend am a secret crossdresser"

Sit down with her, tell her you love her (as long as that's the truth) and tell her you want your relationship to be an honest one. Then gently let her know.

She'll either say "yeah I know" or be quite surprised or even shocked. Be prepared to talk, answer questions, explain things etc. Unless you want to keep this a secret for the rest of your relationship there's no alternative but to talk to her.

Courage mon brave!

over a year ago

"Bring it up as a subject about someone you know, or a celebrity. See how she reacts. If she takes the piss, don't tell her.

Good luck. x

Maybe she reacted in that way because he made her look foolish by lying to her. I don’t advocate anyone deceiving partners. If you can’t be yourself with the person that’s suppposed to be your lover and friend I’d question if you’re in the right relationship. If it’s becsuse you don’t have the guts to be honest about who you are then you’re better off single. Far too many selfish people who deceive their partners because they want their cake and eat it. "

Probably because they know their partner wouldn't be ok with it so they hide it.

She clearly wasn't ok with it because she has publicly shamed him for it for many years.

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Good luck. x

Maybe she reacted in that way because he made her look foolish by lying to her. I don’t advocate anyone deceiving partners. If you can’t be yourself with the person that’s suppposed to be your lover and friend I’d question if you’re in the right relationship. If it’s becsuse you don’t have the guts to be honest about who you are then you’re better off single. Far too many selfish people who deceive their partners because they want their cake and eat it.

Probably because they know their partner wouldn't be ok with it so they hide it.

She clearly wasn't ok with it because she has publicly shamed him for it for many years. "

But then she has massive issues within herself...always has done...her attention seeking is a clear sign of a narcissistic personality disorder....I have had experience of this.....it is not nice, and it makes one doubt oneself on every level.....whoever she is with will always have this horrible person making them feel they are never good enough....

over a year ago

Good luck. x

She clearly wasn't ok with it because she has publicly shamed him for it for many years.

But then she has massive issues within herself...always has done...her attention seeking is a clear sign of a narcissistic personality disorder....I have had experience of this.....it is not nice, and it makes one doubt oneself on every level.....whoever she is with will always have this horrible person making them feel they are never good enough....

"

True.

Hope you're ok. xx

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Good luck. x

True.

Hope you're ok. xx"

Yes, from that drama I am okay, as once I realised that I was being manipulated I ceased contact....however drama seems to be attracted to me lol xx

over a year ago

Just try things jokingly ..like try on her stockings in front of her and see how she reacted as part of your bedroom fun one night and if she is fine with that and laughs along with you keep them on for sex with her..or she does not like the idea and tells you to stop or take them off it might be an indication on how she would react if you told her

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Show her your profile on here, and your two veri's, then she will know everything in one go.

By *VBethTV/TS
over a year ago

Chester

The longer you hide it, the more pissed off she is likely to be when she does find out. If she hates you dressing then she's not your ideal partner. Can't help with the bisexual side unless she is also bi...

Post new Message to Thread