Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profile help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondered if anyone would be kind enough to review my profile for me please?

I want to make sure that I'm putting forward the best side of me. And that it's clear what I want.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome to fab.

Profile reads pretty well but a Veri from a guy may lead others to think they have a chance so, if you haven’t already, block them. X

over a year ago

OK yeah I can see that. I have blocked men. But still get messages from couples where the guy wants to join in. But I know sometimes women in a couple like to play with other girls solo so don't know how to make that any clearer?

By *ivWoman
over a year ago

Cardigan

"Just wondered if anyone would be kind enough to review my profile for me please?

I want to make sure that I'm putting forward the best side of me. And that it's clear what I want. "

Hide your friends list, there is a man and a couple on there.

I had a gf for a while, we were both on here as single fems. We got to a point where we wouldnt even tell men about each other because all they wanted to do was play with both of us. Just be clear (repeatedly) with the couples about your rules, that's all you can do unfortunately. In my expereince, for a lot of men, watching women play is the holy grail and as soon as the blood starts heading south their brain shuts down.

over a year ago

Thank you that's really helpful. I've done what you said about hiding my friends list.

Thanks again

over a year ago

AS above; all you can do is be really clear in your profile.

If a couple begin to converse; if it becomes sexual, it’s him. Block. If they mention he will be present, reiterate, and if they persist, block.

Just be harsh so you get what you want x

over a year ago

Already having to be ruthless. I'm not really like that in rl so having to learn quickly!

over a year ago

Just change your profile to meeting only f and ff.

Block everyone who isn't a f or ff.

While you still have that you're meeting couples, you're leaving yourself wide open (which isn't always a bad thing after a good fisting) to messages from guys in couples and guys who have a fake couples profile.

over a year ago

How do you get a site support code

over a year ago

"How do you get a site support code "

Pay to support the site

Post new Message to Thread