Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Holy trainer

By *strokeC100Couple
over a year ago

chester

The ones I wouldn’t go for if you want to lock him long term are the CB series. Although expensive the plastic deteriorates over time and it is not particularly comfortable. They, I think , dominated the market for a few years but doesn’t mean they are particularly good, or good value.

over a year ago

I have one I got on ebay, it's from China but it was only £7.69 with free delivery. It's stainless steel and really quite good.

By *olieandSlaveCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

For permanent chastity, a custom fit one is essential. Ours is from Mature Metal.

Plastic degrades and smells with long term wear, even if kept meticulously clean.

CB had some rough plastic but is useful for sizing up a metal one. Holy Trainer more comfortable but starts to move over time.

We experimented with plastic for 2 years before custom metal. Slave has not been released at all for 12 months

By *olieandSlaveCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

Also guys, you are not as big as you think you are! Go small! The less swelling allowed, the more comfortable!

over a year ago

dont be suprise if yo buy a few to get the fit you need I struggled to get one for hubs as he would fit in nothing every cage I brought was to small in the end we brought the curve large (plastic one) then with a dermal tool cut it and customised it and finally got it to fit it will now be used to get one custom made

By *strokeC100Couple
over a year ago

chester

"Also guys, you are not as big as you think you are! Go small! The less swelling allowed, the more comfortable!"

Good advice

Post new Message to Thread