Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

advice in swinging

Jump to newest

By *igLittleGiant OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi all. im a single male looking to.attend my first swinging club. im very nervous and not sure what to expect. can any 1 give me any advice like what to do and what its really like. many thanks

ben

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

Read about the club, i.e. its rules, since some vary. Some are smart casual, others are towel/naturist.

Don't drink to calm nerves, a couple having a glass of wine is ok, but swing clubs are not pubs to get tanked up in.

Be friendly to people and don't hide in one corner all night, but also don't stalk couples/ladies. Do let people know its your first time, and ask questions about the club.

Don't expect an evening of rampant sex, because there may be lots of other single males around. You may catch the eye of someone and have some fun, you might not, i.e. no guarantees.

If you get into some action or try to, if she says no, or partner says no, then that means no. Some play in public to just show off and don't want others playing too.

Generally if a room has a door closed then its closed as they don't want anymore people in.

Try and avoid just standing with the group of other single guys, who invariably line up near the play rooms.

By *igLittleGiant OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Thanks for the advice mate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont be too pushy and if your told no it meens not maybe xxxx

Most of all enjoy yourself xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Most club sites have a good guide.

Try to chat, act as you wud in a nilla setting and treat any fun as a bonus.

Post new Message to Thread