Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Seeking some female advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My 1st ever post so please bear with me, I have been a silver supporter of this site since joining 1 week ago and so far i have not one message, to be honest I was not expecting a barrel loads of messages/winks etc, but to have none at all? Is this the normal for this site?Can I ask you ladies to view my profile and maybe give me some helpful tips or advice on how I can improve my chances. I have read a lot of female profiles and one thing that is common is when sending a message to send a face pic and not a cock one, this I have done but not had any success, I don't know maybe my face pic is putting you ladies off. I have also commented on what they have written on their profile as a wau of striking up a convo but still got no replies.Maybe I am just looking too much into it and expecting too much?? Thank you in advance for any help.Joe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/12/17 09:42:13]

over a year ago

Hi Joe

Yes, cock pics are a bit much sometimes, 6 of your 8 photos are of your cock. Usually one photo does the trick or even none! Well done for having a face photo on show! It’s not necessary but it does help. Maybe try adding more interesting photos, black and white, using a timer, half clothed etc to your profile.

Now, on to your profile text, the first paragraph about massage is weird. I’d remove it. It sounds pushy and not suitable for profile text.

Also, the paragraph about being on the site long enough to know is bullshit. A week is not long enough. I’d scrap that bit too.

Spelling errors annoy people so maybe change ‘ppl’ to people too.

Check through your wording for small errors too and the bit about offending anyone - don’t be sorry, your profile and your preferences, you’re allowed preferences.

And even if your profile was perfect, you are unlikely to get a thousand responses anyway, there are countless men on this site and countless numbers of those men never get a single message. The trick is to make yourself stand out from the crowd. Maybe look at other men’s profiles and study those with good verifications and get tips from their profiles and photos as they’re obviously doing a good job.

Send nice messages, like you say, mentioning their profile so it shows you have read it, send nice smiley photos and try to stand out. Don’t get upset if people don’t respond, as I mentioned above, there’s thousands of men to choose from on here.

Good luck.

Amber xxx

over a year ago

too many cock pics and i got bored reading your profile sorry

and a week on here, dont expect miracles

over a year ago

Too many cock pics .

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

first lot of pics are cock shots, massage offer? there are lots on here offering massage for a shag, also that fiver you spent for 60 days membership won't guarantee you quality meets!

over a year ago

Too many cock pics, you look d*unk in your face pic.

Your text is desperate n boring!

Rewrite your profile and make it shorter but so people want to know more. And get a decent face pic on, showing a nice genuine facial expression

Good luck

over a year ago

Thank you very much for your advice Amber I shall certainly take on board what you have said, yeah the massage statement does sound a little creepy so I will get rid of that, as for my photos I can see your point in having too many cock pics, again I will change that..re- being on the site a week long enough was not written out clearly enough, It is meant to state that I have been around long enough to know what I am looking for so I will change that too.And finally I understand bad grammar lol so its now fixed, Thanks again Amber I appreciate you replying so quickly as it now gives me the time to change what is needed on my profile. Joe xx

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

If you are only willing to travel 10-15 miles within Lanarkshire I doubt you will get many meets.

over a year ago

Haha that £5 I spent was really £12 for 130 days but the point I was trying to make was that I was taking this site seriously in meeting some new friends but I guess it does sound a bit presumptuous, I will take it out, Thanks for your advice.I have removed all my cock pics and the massage offer.

over a year ago

Lmao Just before I removed the massage paragraphed a lady from England sent me a message saying that it was a pity I lived so far away as I could have massaged her leg as she was in pain with her sciatica.

over a year ago

" I want you to be clean?"

That sounds a little odd tbh

over a year ago

By SappyofileFind posts by Sappyofile Woman 4 hours ago

herts

" I want you to be clean?"

That sounds a little odd tbh

Yeah it does sound a tad odd, I have taken it out, thanks for your advice

over a year ago

bear in mind that at any time of year, a week is nothing, but xmas week?..i really think you may have overestimated your expectations..profile looks fine, so god luck!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Perhaps look at other threads about profile advice and looking at successful male profiles, also listen to their input on this thread.

over a year ago

By aanna63Find posts by aanna63 Woman 31 minutes ago

hounslow

bear in mind that at any time of year, a week is nothing, but xmas week?..i really think you may have overestimated your expectations..profile looks fine, so god luck!

Thank you for your advice and of course I did not know that when I set up my profile but it is good to know that now.

over a year ago

By MsGivesWoodFind posts by MsGivesWood Woman 33 minutes ago

ST. AUSTELL

Perhaps look at other threads about profile advice and looking at successful male profiles, also listen to their input on this thread.

Thank you for that bit of advice, I will certainly take what you say on board.

over a year ago

"Lmao Just before I removed the massage paragraphed a lady from England sent me a message saying that it was a pity I lived so far away as I could have massaged her leg as she was in pain with her sciatica. "

Mmm, sexy.

over a year ago

"Lmao Just before I removed the massage paragraphed a lady from England sent me a message saying that it was a pity I lived so far away as I could have massaged her leg as she was in pain with her sciatica. "

Mmm, sexy

over a year ago

""Lmao Just before I removed the massage paragraphed a lady from England sent me a message saying that it was a pity I lived so far away as I could have massaged her leg as she was in pain with her sciatica. "

Mmm, sexy

"

Yeah. Sorry. My twisted mind doesn’t always output obvious stuff.

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

""Lmao Just before I removed the massage paragraphed a lady from England sent me a message saying that it was a pity I lived so far away as I could have massaged her leg as she was in pain with her sciatica. "

Mmm, sexy

"

when replying to someone hit reply and quote instead of that cut and paste thing you're doing

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Op well done on acting on the advice, many don’t. I’m thenforum you can press ‘reply + quote’ if you want to refer to a specific post. Welcome to fab

over a year ago

To be brutally honest, Im not sure but I think you look a good looking guy but your face pictures don't show you off that well. The first one you look like you're feeling sad, and the last one you look d*unk.

Really do like your text though. It's well written, clear and honest.

Add a smiley photo and see what happens.

Good luck OP

Angel

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"My 1st ever post so please bear with me, I have been a silver supporter of this site since joining 1 week ago and so far i have not one message, to be honest I was not expecting a barrel loads of messages/winks etc, but to have none at all? Is this the normal for this site?Can I ask you ladies to view my profile and maybe give me some helpful tips or advice on how I can improve my chances. I have read a lot of female profiles and one thing that is common is when sending a message to send a face pic and not a cock one, this I have done but not had any success, I don't know maybe my face pic is putting you ladies off. I have also commented on what they have written on their profile as a wau of striking up a convo but still got no replies.Maybe I am just looking too much into it and expecting too much?? Thank you in advance for any help.Joe "

okay... hear is the quickest piece of advice i can give....

simple.....

if you are after playing with MF couples..... why are you only interested in the views of the female half?

what you will tend to find is that it is TWO people who will make decisions on whether you play with them.... and if you are looking down on the male half (which is the classic rookie mistake!) no matter what you put in a profile, your attitude is never going to win them over......

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 30/12/17 15:24:43]

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"My 1st ever post so please bear with me, I have been a silver supporter of this site since joining 1 week ago and so far i have not one message, to be honest I was not expecting a barrel loads of messages/winks etc, but to have none at all? Is this the normal for this site?Can I ask you ladies to view my profile and maybe give me some helpful tips or advice on how I can improve my chances. I have read a lot of female profiles and one thing that is common is when sending a message to send a face pic and not a cock one, this I have done but not had any success, I don't know maybe my face pic is putting you ladies off. I have also commented on what they have written on their profile as a wau of striking up a convo but still got no replies.Maybe I am just looking too much into it and expecting too much?? Thank you in advance for any help.Joe

simple.....

if you are after playing with MF couples..... why are you only interested in the views of the female half?

what you will tend to find is that it is TWO people who will make decisions on whether you play with them.... and if you are looking down on the male half (which is the classic rookie mistake!) no matter what you put in a profile, your attitude is never going to win them over......"

Spot on as usual

over a year ago

Profile and pics look good to me now

over a year ago

Mmm, sexy

when replying to someone hit reply and quote instead of that cut and paste thing you're doing"

Like this Blondiebb?

over a year ago

"Op well done on acting on the advice, many don’t. I’m thenforum you can press ‘reply + quote’ if you want to refer to a specific post. Welcome to fab "

Thank you LoubyLover x

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

Mmm, sexy

when replying to someone hit reply and quote instead of that cut and paste thing you're doing

Like this Blondiebb? "

you've sussed it sexy

over a year ago

"My 1st ever post so please bear with me, I have been a silver supporter of this site since joining 1 week ago and so far i have not one message, to be honest I was not expecting a barrel loads of messages/winks etc, but to have none at all? Is this the normal for this site?Can I ask you ladies to view my profile and maybe give me some helpful tips or advice on how I can improve my chances. I have read a lot of female profiles and one thing that is common is when sending a message to send a face pic and not a cock one, this I have done but not had any success, I don't know maybe my face pic is putting you ladies off. I have also commented on what they have written on their profile as a wau of striking up a convo but still got no replies.Maybe I am just looking too much into it and expecting too much?? Thank you in advance for any help.Joe

simple.....

what you will tend to find is that it is TWO people who will make decisions on whether you play with them.... and if you are looking down on the male half (which is the classic rookie mistake!) no matter what you put in a profile, your attitude is never going to win them over......

Spot on as usual "

Thank you very much for that information MsGivesWood I will certainly take on board what you have said and change my profile text x

over a year ago

"Profile and pics look good to me now"

Thank you x

over a year ago

Mmm, sexy

Like this Blondiebb?

you've sussed it sexy"

Lol Thank you lovely lady xx

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you DO realise you have the same thing that i talked about in my reply

look at "who" you seem to be giving credit to in your thread.......... all the way thru your thread!!!

people will see thru that act.... it all well and good saying you are going to "change" if you don't recognise the behaviour that needs changing.... which actually to be honest i don't think you do!

over a year ago

"you DO realise you have the same thing that i talked about in my reply

look at "who" you seem to be giving credit to in your thread.......... all the way thru your thread!!!

people will see thru that act.... it all well and good saying you are going to "change" if you don't recognise the behaviour that needs changing.... which actually to be honest i don't think you do!"

Erm I think you will find that I have taken on board alot of the advice people have given me, If you check my profile now you will hopefully see the difference but thank you for your advice

By *ilmissplumpyWoman
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Looks fine to me, although i never saw it before editing.

Personally i'd like to thank you for the lack of cock pics. Having just had my 50th birthday i know what one looks like now & constant reminders are off putting....

Good luck receiving a second message x

over a year ago

people will see thru that act.... it all well and good saying you are going to "change" if you don't recognise the behaviour that needs changing.... which actually to be honest i don't think you do!"

The man in a straight mf couple won't have to be attracted to him. He wants to make himself attractive to women, not their husbands.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

So... People said lose the cock pics, and you did.

People said lose certain phrases / lines of your profile so you did...

What of 50 people come along now and say they only reply to profiles with 20+ pics of the cock. Will you add them again??

How about just having a profile and pics that you've written and chosen yourself, otherwise it's not a true reflection of you.

Also why only female advice... There's a lot of very successful guys who would give you better advice than a lot of females would

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/12/17 21:48:15]

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

people will see thru that act.... it all well and good saying you are going to "change" if you don't recognise the behaviour that needs changing.... which actually to be honest i don't think you do!

The man in a straight mf couple won't have to be attracted to him. He wants to make himself attractive to women, not their husbands. "

but then you are giving him the impression then the male half of the couple have no say in who they meet!

if that is what you want to tell him.... then i think you are pointing him in the wrong direction!

for a lot of couples, he may not be playing with the male half, but he is certainly part of the entire experience

over a year ago

Didn’t see your profile before, but refreshing to see a male profile with pics that leave something to the imagination. You have an attractive face and a face pic does always help. Your body pics are a bit obscure and doesn’ tell us much. Maybe a full length picture, clothed or partially clothed would give us a better idea.

However I found your profile extremely confusing about what you are looking for. You are not looking for MF couples yet you are interested in a number of activities that tend to involve play with MF couples. But as you are only looking for single women or female only couples it’s probably not relevant to say you are 100% straight. Do be aware that you have come to a website where single women are not exactly in abundance and female only couples even less so.

However it’s nice to see a profile eloquently written, but if I were in your target market I would want to know what you were looking for from Fab. Also with all due respect I found your profile text sort bossy - I find it hard to believe that anybody on Fab needs a lecture on cleanliness and hygiene! And with regards to timewasters and rude people, no amount of demands or requests on a profile will get rid of those types. Just ignore the rude people and learn to spot the timewasters (we’ve never come across a timewaster in 3 years on Fab).

Mrs

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/12/17 22:09:33]

over a year ago

The man in a straight mf couple won't have to be attracted to him. He wants to make himself attractive to women, not their husbands.

but then you are giving him the impression then the male half of the couple have no say in who they meet!

if that is what you want to tell him.... then i think you are pointing him in the wrong direction!

for a lot of couples, he may not be playing with the male half, but he is certainly part of the entire experience "

But he’s not looking for MF couples. He’s looking for FF couples (good luck there) and women.

over a year ago

for a lot of couples, he may not be playing with the male half, but he is certainly part of the entire experience

But he’s not looking for MF couples. He’s looking for FF couples (good luck there) and women."

I think he was

He's changed stuff

Maybe

I dont know anymore

Anyone know what day it is?

over a year ago

"Too many cock pics, you look d*unk in your face pic.

Rewrite your profile and make it shorter but so people want to know more. And get a decent face pic on, showing a nice genuine facial expression

Good luck"

I keep seeing that in my face pic I look d*unk lol that is me winking believe it or not haha x

By *arren the doggerMan
over a year ago

willenhall

One week !! Ffs I've been on 3 years and only a handful of meets . It's not the site you think it is

over a year ago

But he’s not looking for MF couples. He’s looking for FF couples (good luck there) and women.

I think he was

He's changed stuff

Maybe

I dont know anymore

Anyone know what day it is?"

Thank you for your advice, Yes I am not into m/f couples I am only looking for female company but I like to take on board any advice I can get so I am grateful that you at least took the time to give me some important facts. Thank you

over a year ago

Lots of patience, that's what I found out years ago when I first joined.

over a year ago

But he’s not looking for MF couples. He’s looking for FF couples (good luck there) and women."

Aha I can only hope for a f/f couple but sometimes miracles do happen lol x

over a year ago

do you pull every week in your daily life , or every time you go on holiday or to the pub .

answers probably no

thats how i treat the site

over a year ago

"Didn’t see your profile before, but refreshing to see a male profile with pics that leave something to the imagination. You have an attractive face and a face pic does always help. Your body pics are a bit obscure and doesn’ tell us much. Maybe a full length picture, clothed or partially clothed would give us a better idea.

However I found your profile extremely confusing about what you are looking for. You are not looking for MF couples yet you are interested in a number of activities that tend to involve play with MF couples. But as you are only looking for single women or female only couples it’s probably not relevant to say you are 100% straight. Do be aware that you have come to a website where single women are not exactly in abundance and female only couples even less so.

However it’s nice to see a profile eloquently written, but if I were in your target market I would want to know what you were looking for from Fab. Also with all due respect I found your profile text sort bossy - I find it hard to believe that anybody on Fab needs a lecture on cleanliness and hygiene! And with regards to timewasters and rude people, no amount of demands or requests on a profile will get rid of those types. Just ignore the rude people and learn to spot the timewasters (we’ve never come across a timewaster in 3 years on Fab).

Mrs"

Yeah I can see how that would appear regarding the male point of view so I changed it abit to make it better, on the other matters again I will take on board what your advice is, thanks x

over a year ago

"Lots of patience, that's what I found out years ago when I first joined. "

I already have a meet planned for this coming week so must be doing something right but yeah patience is a must on here, cheers for the reply.

over a year ago

"do you pull every week in your daily life , or every time you go on holiday or to the pub .

answers probably no

thats how i treat the site"

I do not proclaim to be a Casanova but I have never been short of partners but this site is a bit different to the real world , just want to make sure I don't stand on anyone's toes.

over a year ago

"One week !! Ffs I've been on 3 years and only a handful of meets . It's not the site you think it is "

Lol I have high expectations but your correct sir it is a bit early to be complaining.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

he was.... but he changed it... and could have had the decency to say so...

over a year ago

"So... People said lose the cock pics, and you did.

What of 50 people come along now and say they only reply to profiles with 20+ pics of the cock. Will you add them again??

How about just having a profile and pics that you've written and chosen yourself, otherwise it's not a true reflection of you.

Also why only female advice... There's a lot of very successful guys who would give you better advice than a lot of females would"

Trust me I have not jumped to everyone's advice and changed this and that, I was merely gauging females advice and points of views so I could make a profile that would maybe mines stand out a bit more from the rest of the male profiles on here.I shall take your advice on board regarding taking both female and male advice as you are correct in what you have said, thank you so much x

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

"

he was.... but he changed it... and could have had the decency to say so..."

what's your beef with him?

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Good luck

I keep seeing that in my face pic I look d*unk lol that is me winking believe it or not haha x "

The face pic looks 1) d*unk or 2) sleepy like you have just awoken.

Maybe get a nice black and white smiley pic, show your facial bone structure.

over a year ago

"Didn’t see your profile before, but refreshing to see a male profile with pics that leave something to the imagination. You have an attractive face and a face pic does always help. Your body pics are a bit obscure and doesn’ tell us much. Maybe a full length picture, clothed or partially clothed would give us a better idea.

Mrs

Yeah I can see how that would appear regarding the male point of view so I changed it abit to make it better, on the other matters again I will take on board what your advice is, thanks x"

But if you are not interested in MF couples, what did you invisage would be the scenario as a single man at adult parties, partner swapping, gang bangs and dogging. All these scenarios are highly unlikely not to involve MF couples, so if these aspects of swinging are something you are interested and in you really would need to be a bit more open to MF couples.

Mrs

over a year ago

Mrs

Yeah I can see how that would appear regarding the male point of view so I changed it abit to make it better, on the other matters again I will take on board what your advice is, thanks x

But if you are not interested in MF couples, what did you invisage would be the scenario as a single man at adult parties, partner swapping, gang bangs and dogging. All these scenarios are highly unlikely not to involve MF couples, so if these aspects of swinging are something you are interested and in you really would need to be a bit more open to MF couples.

Mrs"

When you put it that way I suppose your right in what you say,tbh the thought of me attending my 1st adult parties etc was a tad frightening but decided to put into my 'likes' section hoping by the time I might have been invited to one I would be a lot more confident in attending. I have now removed the m/f couple option until I feel confident enough to be able to go along and join in. Thank you again for your reply and advice.

over a year ago

Also why only female advice... There's a lot of very successful guys who would give you better advice than a lot of females would

Trust me I have not jumped to everyone's advice and changed this and that, I was merely gauging females advice and points of views so I could make a profile that would maybe mines stand out a bit more from the rest of the male profiles on here.I shall take your advice on board regarding taking both female and male advice as you are correct in what you have said, thank you so much x"

A man can change his mind can he not?.. seriously though I made a simple mistake when filling in my profile text on what i was looking for, I did not know I would have the 'Get it right first time around' police on my case lol

over a year ago

Good luck

I keep seeing that in my face pic I look d*unk lol that is me winking believe it or not haha x

The face pic looks 1) d*unk or 2) sleepy like you have just awoken.

Maybe get a nice black and white smiley pic, show your facial bone structure. "

Thank you for that advice x

over a year ago

for a lot of couples, he may not be playing with the male half, but he is certainly part of the entire experience "

No I'm not. He can chat to the male half to reassure him of whatever the male wants. The male doesn't have to be attracted to him, physically. Unless, the male is looking for a huge cock to watch fuck his wife. Then, he will need pics of his cock.

over a year ago

Trust me I have not jumped to everyone's advice and changed this and that, I was merely gauging females advice and points of views so I could make a profile that would maybe mines stand out a bit more from the rest of the male profiles on here.I shall take your advice on board regarding taking both female and male advice as you are correct in what you have said, thank you so much x

A man can change his mind can he not?.. seriously though I made a simple mistake when filling in my profile text on what i was looking for, I did not know I would have the 'Get it right first time around' police on my case lol "

There's nothing wrong with doing a poll of the forums, as long as you know that not many people use the forums and you will get differing advice. Trial and error is your friend.

over a year ago

A man can change his mind can he not?.. seriously though I made a simple mistake when filling in my profile text on what i was looking for, I did not know I would have the 'Get it right first time around' police on my case lol

There's nothing wrong with doing a poll of the forums, as long as you know that not many people use the forums and you will get differing advice. Trial and error is your friend."

Lol I am all for differing advice hence why I asked my question in here, It lets me take out the bits on my profile that I thought might impress the females after reading it over decided on it sounded offish and boring but It also let me add in topics I wouldn't have thought about so its all good.

Post new Message to Thread