Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Being messaged then blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Quite a few times I’ve received a message then when I’ve gone to reply it states the user has blocked me.

I don’t get the point in that at all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Quite a few times I’ve received a message then when I’ve gone to reply it states the user has blocked me.

I don’t get the point in that at all "

you maybe said something inadvertantly they didn't like

over a year ago

Or u didn't reply fast enough

over a year ago

If you look, I didn’t get a chance to say anything

"Quite a few times I’ve received a message then when I’ve gone to reply it states the user has blocked me.

I don’t get the point in that at all you maybe said something inadvertantly they didn't like "

over a year ago

Maybe but it wasn’t even 10 hours ago

"Or u didn't reply fast enough"

over a year ago

"If you look, I didn’t get a chance to say anything

Quite a few times I’ve received a message then when I’ve gone to reply it states the user has blocked me.

I don’t get the point in that at all you maybe said something inadvertantly they didn't like "

see just like that ,I mean that didn't come across in your initial point but that's enough to get blocked if read with a negative bias

By *irestorm 500Couple
over a year ago

coventry

Hi..we get a wink and when we return it we get blocked or ignored at least you got as far as a message x storm x

over a year ago

Did the reply actually require an answer? If it was a no thankyou then that will be why they've blocked, to avoid you replying to their reply

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Maybe but it wasn’t even 10 hours ago

Or u didn't reply fast enough"

Ive had that if i didnt reply within an hr

You will never know op and drive yourself mad wondering.

Mias

over a year ago

I think it did as it said ‘when I’ve gone to reply’ lol

"If you look, I didn’t get a chance to say anything

I don’t get the point in that at all you maybe said something inadvertantly they didn't like see just like that ,I mean that didn't come across in your initial point but that's enough to get blocked if read with a negative bias "

over a year ago

There could be 1001 reasons, who knows. Don't worry about it and move on.

over a year ago

Seems to be a lot of game players on here

"Hi..we get a wink and when we return it we get blocked or ignored at least you got as far as a message x storm x"

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Do you mean someone sent you an initial message out of the blue, and then when you tried to answer you found you were blocked?

over a year ago

They messaged me which is why I went to reply

"Did the reply actually require an answer? If it was a no thankyou then that will be why they've blocked, to avoid you replying to their reply "

over a year ago

Not worried, just wander why people do it

"There could be 1001 reasons, who knows. Don't worry about it and move on."

over a year ago

Yes

"Do you mean someone sent you an initial message out of the blue, and then when you tried to answer you found you were blocked? "

over a year ago

See that's the beauty of doing it here ,you can get blocked by many and never even approach them

over a year ago

Loco lol

"See that's the beauty of doing it here ,you can get blocked by many and never even approach them "

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Yes

Do you mean someone sent you an initial message out of the blue, and then when you tried to answer you found you were blocked? "

Well mate, all i can say is this... "There's a lot of cunts on here". Don't let them drag you down.

over a year ago

Time wasters and game players

"Yes

Do you mean someone sent you an initial message out of the blue, and then when you tried to answer you found you were blocked?

Well mate, all i can say is this... "There's a lot of cunts on here". Don't let them drag you down. "

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Seems to be a lot of game players on here

Hi..we get a wink and when we return it we get blocked or ignored at least you got as far as a message x storm x"

Is there?? Does it happen to you alot for you to think there is alot of game players here?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Time wasters and game players

Yes

Well mate, all i can say is this... "There's a lot of cunts on here". Don't let them drag you down. "

How exactly have they wasted your time by blocking you after 1 message?

FYI

A timewaster is someone who arranges a time and place to meet and doesn't turn up or cancel.

over a year ago

As stated in the post ‘a few times’

"Seems to be a lot of game players on here

Hi..we get a wink and when we return it we get blocked or ignored at least you got as far as a message x storm x

Is there?? Does it happen to you alot for you to think there is alot of game players here?"

over a year ago

Did I say they wasted my time or was I replying to someone else’s comment lol. Keep up

"Time wasters and game players

Yes

Well mate, all i can say is this... "There's a lot of cunts on here". Don't let them drag you down.

FYI

A timewaster is someone who arranges a time and place to meet and doesn't turn up or cancel."

over a year ago

"Did I say they wasted my time or was I replying to someone else’s comment lol. Keep up

Yes

FYI

A timewaster is someone who arranges a time and place to meet and doesn't turn up or cancel."

nice suit

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"As stated in the post ‘a few times’

Seems to be a lot of game players on here

Is there?? Does it happen to you alot for you to think there is alot of game players here?"

Well aren't you unlucky.

over a year ago

This

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I get those messages, mainly from childish trolls on here. I block them back so they can never contact me again lol.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Did I say they wasted my time or was I replying to someone else’s comment lol. Keep up

Yes

FYI

Well I kinda think they were a bit of a timewaster,they sent you a message which you read and they blocked you before you could reply. So they wasted your time,which makes them a timewaster. There's not just one meaning to a timewaster although it seems the case on here.

over a year ago

Maybe it's childish bored men game playing?

I had someone message me but immediately went unlos!

Who know? Don't let it get to you. As already said block in return

over a year ago

This.

over a year ago

Yes

FYI

A timewaster is someone who arranges a time and place to meet and doesn't turn up or cancel.

Well I kinda think they were a bit of a timewaster,they sent you a message which you read and they blocked you before you could reply. So they wasted your time,which makes them a timewaster. There's not just one meaning to a timewaster although it seems the case on here."

Yes, there are various timewasters. Some waste a minute or two of your time, others an hour or so.

If you received a message, you read it and go to reply but blocked, you just wasted that time. If you message back and forwards and then they go quiet, your time was wasted. When you get ready, travel, wait and the couple/single doesn't show, that's the biggest timewaster.

over a year ago

I’ve had men message to say you’re fake or they are abusive and when I’ve gone to reply (which I mostly ignore) they have blocked me and that’s their prerogative. So I think it depends what he’s being sent. If they’re nice messages then I too would be confused, but hey ho, but if they’re negative comments and he just wants to retaliate then I think he already knows the answer.

over a year ago

It's happened to me a couple of times before.

People assume cause you're online at the moment they messaged you then you should reply within the next 30 seconds.

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Maybe but it wasn’t even 10 hours ago"

Instant replies please!!! I'd be sitting staring at my laptop for 10 hours waiting on your reply

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Maybe but it wasn’t even 10 hours ago

Instant replies please!!! I'd be sitting staring at my laptop for 10 hours waiting on your reply "

I'm not really btw... Just in case you didn't get the sarcasm

By *ungmagic10Man
over a year ago

Northampton

Same bs happened to me a few times too bro.

By *ungmagic10Man
over a year ago

Northampton

Or the ones that add you as a friend and when you msg them they delete your msg without replying instant block and delete (alkaline voice)

over a year ago

In general, we find social skills are deteriorating. Communication has been replaced by silence and blocking.

Too many people with drama in their lives, changing their minds every minute. There are many odd bods out there, that's life.

over a year ago

Could be that they sent it to the wrong person,

over a year ago

We've spoken to a couple before, some months ago. Just recently we got an out of the blue question off them, 3 days ago. We wrote a bit and then asked them a question. They've been on umpteen times since and no reply.

Today, we deleted the messages and blocked them. Can't be done with that type of character.

over a year ago

"In general, we find social skills are deteriorating. Communication has been replaced by silence and blocking.

Too many people with drama in their lives, changing their minds every minute. There are many odd bods out there, that's life."

block block block

By *hag masterMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Maybe they asked for a face pic and oops i know that person in life

Post new Message to Thread