Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Anal training

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve been someone on and off for a little while and have experimented with being pegged. She now wants to try fisting me. I’ve looked about online and seen the advice of lots of lube etc. Has anyone got any other tips to pass on. I’m guessing it can’t happen on the first try.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bite the pillow

By *hythmic DriverMan
over a year ago

Croydon

I wouldn't even try fisting with Jeremy Beadles little hand

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Butt plug training may help you,get used to having one in you,then increase the size.

over a year ago

"Bite the pillow "

Pmsl

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"I’ve been someone on and off for a little while and have experimented with being pegged. She now wants to try fisting me. I’ve looked about online and seen the advice of lots of lube etc. Has anyone got any other tips to pass on. I’m guessing it can’t happen on the first try."

I can’t really offer too much advice as I really don’t understand how I do it ..... but I have learned to relax when every part of my body wants to tense .... I guess focusing on relaxing muscles.... we manage and enjoy double fists so reasonably qualified.

over a year ago

"I’ve been someone on and off for a little while and have experimented with being pegged. She now wants to try fisting me. I’ve looked about online and seen the advice of lots of lube etc. Has anyone got any other tips to pass on. I’m guessing it can’t happen on the first try.

I can’t really offer too much advice as I really don’t understand how I do it ..... but I have learned to relax when every part of my body wants to tense .... I

guess focusing on relaxing muscles.... we manage and enjoy double fists so reasonably qualified.

"

That’s quite a skill! Do you find any particular lube is Best?

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Relax. Get comfortable plenty on lube possibly a pair of latex gloves to add to help with the slippy ness. Just relax and work it finger by finger and very slow.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"I’ve been someone on and off for a little while and have experimented with being pegged. She now wants to try fisting me. I’ve looked about online and seen the advice of lots of lube etc. Has anyone got any other tips to pass on. I’m guessing it can’t happen on the first try.

I can’t really offer too much advice as I really don’t understand how I do it ..... but I have learned to relax when every part of my body wants to tense .... I

guess focusing on relaxing muscles.... we manage and enjoy double fists so reasonably qualified.

That’s quite a skill! Do you find any particular lube is Best? "

Crisco ! X

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

Crisco ! X"

And black latex gloves !! The black adds to things somehow !

over a year ago

Crisco ! X

And black latex gloves !! The black adds to things somehow ! "

I think they do add something. Thanks for the advice

over a year ago

I presume that she would be up for getting fisted up the ass as well then

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"I presume that she would be up for getting fisted up the ass as well then "

Why make that assumption ?

By *oloandsaabWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Crisco ! X

I think they do add something. Thanks for the advice "

yes they will help to disguise the shite all over them!

over a year ago

Not something that interests me if I am being honest.

My GP is one of those who believes in tried and tested methods so for a man of my advancing years rather than sending me for PSA test he does the physical exam. Just coming up for the visit and it’s not something I rush to do. For my pegging will remain the exercise of putting my M&S white y fronts out to dry!

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

Crisco ! X

yes they will help to disguise the shite all over them!"

A little naive reply don’t you think?

over a year ago

Ouch, i love anal and all, never wanted to be fisted. Im not sure i want to be stretched to much that it gives me issues later on in life.

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Crisco ! X

yes they will help to disguise the shite all over them!

A little naive reply don’t you think? "

I was thinking the same..no a knowledgement of your mutually respecting relationship nor simple assumption that some people might actually use a good douche

over a year ago

Butt plugs increasing in size over time, inflatabke ones are good. Then it is relaxation lots of lube, when you think you have enough put more on. Then bend over and go to heaven xx

over a year ago

Ive fisted a man before and it can be done first time just have to use LOTS of lube (get one thats oil based and made specially for anal), gloves (which do actually help) you need to relax and go very slowly.

The guy I did it to was walking himself off at the time so don't know of that helped, he was super chill. Think I was more nervous than him lol

(Please no one private message me about this)

over a year ago

"Ive fisted a man before and it can be done first time just have to use LOTS of lube (get one thats oil based and made specially for anal), gloves (which do actually help) you need to relax and go very slowly.

The guy I did it to was walking himself off at the time so don't know of that helped, he was super chill. Think I was more nervous than him lol

(Please no one private message me about this) "

I found for vaginal fisting that latex gloves helped. I’ll get some oil based lube thanks

over a year ago

"I presume that she would be up for getting fisted up the ass as well then "

I’ve no idea why you think it has to be reciprocated

over a year ago

"I presume that she would be up for getting fisted up the ass as well then

I’ve no idea why you think it has to be reciprocated "

Typical straight man lol

over a year ago

Typical straight man lol "

over a year ago

Lol. Id have always described myself as being straight but the first time i got asked to dress like a women it felt right to sleep with a guy. I have to say being bent over being fucked by big guy and feeling him swell inside you feels amazing.

I think all straigh guys should be made to try and spend a day women and at the end of it have sex like one.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

Typical straight man lol

Lol. Id have always described myself as being straight but the first time i got asked to dress like a women it felt right to sleep with a guy. I have to say being bent over being fucked by big guy and feeling him swell inside you feels amazing.

I think all straigh guys should be made to try and spend a day women and at the end of it have sex like one."

The act mentioned by the OP was a straight act !

over a year ago

over a year ago

There’s lots of labels on here....loads of which I don’t understand lol.

It could just be me but I thought If I’m a man taking part in a sexual encounter with a woman then that would be a straight act? No matter what we do together?

over a year ago

Typical straight man lol

I think all straigh guys should be made to try and spend a day women and at the end of it have sex like one."

And why would a straight man want to be bent over and fucked ?

A BI one maybe

over a year ago

"There’s lots of labels on here....loads of which I don’t understand lol.

It could just be me but I thought If I’m a man taking part in a sexual encounter with a woman then that would be a straight act? No matter what we do together? "

Exactly this

over a year ago

It could just be me but I thought If I’m a man taking part in a sexual encounter with a woman then that would be a straight act? No matter what we do together? "

This is correct

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

Typical straight man lol

I think all straigh guys should be made to try and spend a day women and at the end of it have sex like one.

A BI one maybe "

Because he enjoys being bent over and fucked?

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Take away labels ..love the act the person

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"Take away labels ..love the act the person "

?

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Take away labels ..love the act the person

? "

Labelling/Assuming ..one thing means ankther ..clearly ypur relationship is wholly consensual with both being very happy with it ..unlike the assumption stated

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Typical straight man lol

A BI one maybe "

Why not

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Errrr..... Straight men don't do that ??

over a year ago

typical bi women

By *andy KTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

I’ve not been fisted before but do enjoyed anal so...

Never force it get yourself some butt plugs medium and large from love honey ..you can even try the inflatable butt plug ..plenty of lube too .. If you are wanting instructions for impromptu anal, then flush with pure water enemas until your lower colon is clean.

Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat. etc...

If you know, in advance, that you are going to attempt this then you can prep by restricting your diet 12-18 hours in advance. Eat lightly, and don't eat fibrous leafy materials.

And just enjoy and take it slow ...trust me it's worth it x

By *S RachaelTV/TS
over a year ago

Lowestoft

"Ive fisted a man before and it can be done first time just have to use LOTS of lube (get one thats oil based and made specially for anal), gloves (which do actually help) you need to relax and go very slowly.

(Please no one private message me about this)

I found for vaginal fisting that latex gloves helped. I’ll get some oil based lube thanks "

Latex gloves with oilbased lube lol. Wont last long..

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Crisco ! X

And black latex gloves !! The black adds to things somehow ! "

over a year ago

"I wouldn't even try fisting with Jeremy Beadles little hand "

By *hythmic DriverMan
over a year ago

Croydon

"I wouldn't even try fisting with Jeremy Beadles little hand "

By *ew sensationMan
over a year ago

widnes

My eyes are watering reading this

By *offee with MilkCouple
over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

Exactly

Post new Message to Thread