Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

us men with moobs

Jump to newest

By *i 69 OP   Man
over a year ago

luton

yes i have moobs....would they put women off....

my partner she loves playing with them....

does turn me on too..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

I'm sure that they put some people off, and I'm sure that some people like them.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

BBM

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Bumping this for all the BBM lovers out there.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Nothing wrong with moobs

By *RnMrsFreakCouple
over a year ago

Hull,England

Big culprit for giving you moobs is soy, seems to be getting more common too, we even have a popular word for it now, moobs, which we never had before. Wonder when the first man-bra will be released , think mr f would be an A cup atm

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Big culprit for giving you moobs is soy, seems to be getting more common too, we even have a popular word for it now, moobs, which we never had before. Wonder when the first man-bra will be released , think mr f would be an A cup atm "

Kinda true. Soya lower testosterone levels. But if you eat healthy it shouldn't make any difference. I drink miso soup 4 times a week and no tits yet!

By *RnMrsFreakCouple
over a year ago

Hull,England

[Removed by poster at 24/12/17 01:07:24]

By *RnMrsFreakCouple
over a year ago

Hull,England

"Big culprit for giving you moobs is soy, seems to be getting more common too, we even have a popular word for it now, moobs, which we never had before. Wonder when the first man-bra will be released , think mr f would be an A cup atm

Kinda true. Soya lower testosterone levels. But if you eat healthy it shouldn't make any difference. I drink miso soup 4 times a week and no tits yet! "

We never heard the term 'soy boy' til a few weeks ago. Low testosterone due to big amounts of plant estrogens (phytoestrogens) does seem to be the claim, don't know how much fact is in it

If you add in all the other feminising agents around us like synthetic estrogen from birth control pills which doesn't break down and allegedly is slowly contaminating our water, it's not a big stretch to imagine the decline of productive males in the future.

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"Big culprit for giving you moobs is soy, seems to be getting more common too, we even have a popular word for it now, moobs, which we never had before. Wonder when the first man-bra will be released , think mr f would be an A cup atm

Kinda true. Soya lower testosterone levels. But if you eat healthy it shouldn't make any difference. I drink miso soup 4 times a week and no tits yet!

We never heard the term 'soy boy' til a few weeks ago. Low testosterone due to big amounts of plant estrogens (phytoestrogens) does seem to be the claim, don't know how much fact is in it

If you add in all the other feminising agents around us like synthetic estrogen from birth control pills which doesn't break down and allegedly is slowly contaminating our water, it's not a big stretch to imagine the decline of productive males in the future."

You've been taken in by some genuinely frightening, fake, Alt-right science.

There is no estrogen in the water. Being vegan doesn't lower your testosterone or give men breast tissue.

It's been proven in scientific studies.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

I heard once ... its caused by what is fed to cattle etc as in the modified pellets they are fed to produce more milk and fatten then up...not sure how true this is

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Are you referring to gynaecomastia or extra weight? Both can be fixed.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ide love some moobs

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I prefer a man without them.

over a year ago

"Are you referring to gynaecomastia or extra weight? Both can be fixed."

Not if you're a bloke...the doc will just fuck you off and say go to the gym.

Took me ages to get on testosterone although I was turned into an anti depressant popping porker first!

over a year ago

"I prefer a man without them."

Probably why you've ignored my mail.

over a year ago

If you add in all the other feminising agents around us like synthetic estrogen from birth control pills which doesn't break down and allegedly is slowly contaminating our water, it's not a big stretch to imagine the decline of productive males in the future.

There is no estrogen in the water. Being vegan doesn't lower your testosterone or give men breast tissue.

It's been proven in scientific studies."

It's not all wacky science. Beers are high In estrogen...beer bellies can indicate low testosterone, particularly if overall weight gain is generally only around the midrift.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Are you referring to gynaecomastia or extra weight? Both can be fixed.

Took me ages to get on testosterone although I was turned into an anti depressant popping porker first!"

If you have gynaecomastia (male breast tissue) then your GP is an arse. Go find another one.

over a year ago

Took me ages to get on testosterone although I was turned into an anti depressant popping porker first!

If you have gynaecomastia (male breast tissue) then your GP is an arse. Go find another one."

Most are...and overworked!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

It's not all wacky science. Beers are high In estrogen...beer bellies can indicate low testosterone, particularly if overall weight gain is generally only around the midrift."

Beer bellies (visceral fat) indicate a diet high in carbs and over eating, which in turn can lower testosterone, nothing else!

Oestrogen is the Latin spelling, retained in English, estrogen is American, they dropped the ‘o’.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

If you have gynaecomastia (male breast tissue) then your GP is an arse. Go find another one.

Most are...and overworked! "

I know. If your GP has diagnosed you to have gynaecomastia and has told you that going to the gym will cure it, find another one. I have GP mates, relatives and I use them too.

By *unshine05Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

I don't like the word moobs I prefer merests

over a year ago

It's not all wacky science. Beers are high In estrogen...beer bellies can indicate low testosterone, particularly if overall weight gain is generally only around the midrift.

Beer bellies (visceral fat) indicate a diet high in carbs and over eating, which in turn can lower testosterone, nothing else!

Oestrogen is the Latin spelling, retained in English, estrogen is American, they dropped the ‘o’."

Viceral fat is between the organs isn't it? Being hypogonadic, low t isn't just lowered by beer bellies .

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Not for me. Big turn off.

By *endrix30Man
over a year ago

dudley

Hypogonadism is a common cause of low testosterone which allows estrogen to become dominant, this contributes to an increase in belly fat which in turn contributes to more estrogen and man boobs as a result. Beer can contribute a big belly because hops are a estrogenic plant as is soy and Liquorice.

over a year ago

I took estrogen in medication and love mine

By *hunkynipsMan
over a year ago

belfast

Love mine being played with anyone else like to be played with ?

By *adylydfordWoman
over a year ago

altinkum

My fb has moobs doesnt put me off, so much more to a person then some buds of fat

over a year ago

Mmmm moobs

Post new Message to Thread