Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Shall I give up

Jump to newest

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

So there's a woman (white curvy 5'1, big boobs cute bum and juicy pussy with nice lips) we've been speaking for nearly 2years now on fab. Never meet up before. But we keep in contact and flirt now and again on whatsapp. Last weekend she said if I am ever going to a party or club to call her so we could go together. I then received a text from her this afternoon saying she was extremely horny and wanted to fuck (she's done this before) I then booked hotel for the night trimed up my pubes and went to my emergency barber to look very presentable for the meet. Because you know first impressions and everything. She said forget the barber's I don't care I just wanna finally fuck you. So obviously when receiving this text I was in the chair looking good and fresh and replied it's done anyway where do you want me to pick you up. Messages after messages were just getting read. And I was extremely getting frustrated but also really horny. So I was polite with my messages but also assertive. Anyway got down to it. She's gone to the pub with her flatmate but hasn't said if she's still coming or not. That question for avioded. Shall I cut full ties with her now. It's been nearly 2 years and I haven't met. I understand for a single woman it is scary but by two years of dialogue you should feel a but comfortable with me right or even if I'm not for you let me know. What's your opinion guys

Chef

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No if she ignore texts and doesnt show cut ties

Sorry shes leading u on

over a year ago

Oui chef

over a year ago

London

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

CATFISH!!!! Ditch her hun xx

over a year ago

2 years! Yeah I think I may have given up by now. Look elsewhere.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

She's taking the piss. I mean, I'm a bloody nightmare for not arranging meets with people I've chatted to for ages but if she lives close and let you go to all that trouble for nowt then I wouldn't bother again!

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

He's definitely taking the piss out of you

over a year ago

"So there's a woman (white curvy 5'1, big boobs cute bum and juicy pussy with nice lips) we've been speaking for nearly 2years now on fab. Never meet up before. But we keep in contact and flirt now and again on whatsapp. Last weekend she said if I am ever going to a party or club to call her so we could go together. I then received a text from her this afternoon saying she was extremely horny and wanted to fuck (she's done this before) I then booked hotel for the night trimed up my pubes and went to my emergency barber to look very presentable for the meet. Because you know first impressions and everything. She said forget the barber's I don't care I just wanna finally fuck you. So obviously when receiving this text I was in the chair looking good and fresh and replied it's done anyway where do you want me to pick you up. Messages after messages were just getting read. And I was extremely getting frustrated but also really horny. So I was polite with my messages but also assertive. Anyway got down to it. She's gone to the pub with her flatmate but hasn't said if she's still coming or not. That question for avioded. Shall I cut full ties with her now. It's been nearly 2 years and I haven't met. I understand for a single woman it is scary but by two years of dialogue you should feel a but comfortable with me right or even if I'm not for you let me know. What's your opinion guys

Chef"

Total Catfish get rid x

over a year ago

Two years???

Sounds like she likes your attention.

Get gone I say.

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

Unfortunately OP I'd say she's been having you on. I think it's time to cut all ties , block and move on. Words are so easy but it's the actions that count. Her own action is lifting a glass to her mouth tonight. Hope you fine someone nice to take her place

over a year ago

London

It's appalling because I've seen her live on cam and we've exchanged pics. I honestly thought maybe it is the fear factor of meeting someone new. I've had it a lot where women don't feel comfortable.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes, give up. I'd say if she's fairly local, you've been chatting for 2 years it's not going to happen!!

over a year ago

Decide when you're sober. But it does sound a bit odd fella.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"It's appalling because I've seen her live on cam and we've exchanged pics. I honestly thought maybe it is the fear factor of meeting someone new. I've had it a lot where women don't feel comfortable. "

Did you ever suggest going for a drink somewhere?

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"It's appalling because I've seen her live on cam and we've exchanged pics. I honestly thought maybe it is the fear factor of meeting someone new. I've had it a lot where women don't feel comfortable. "

Happens to us all. I've cammed someone, spent hours chatting, phone calls etc over a period of a few months.... meet planned and goes silent

Honestly just block and forget her

over a year ago

London

"It's appalling because I've seen her live on cam and we've exchanged pics. I honestly thought maybe it is the fear factor of meeting someone new. I've had it a lot where women don't feel comfortable.

Did you ever suggest going for a drink somewhere?"

Yes lady luck I have. Id wish I were allowed to show you guys messages. I can be a bit assertive I'd admit that. But it's becoming abit much now. Like we've exchanged a lot. She has a interest in parties. I honestly feel that it is maybe the fear of meeting people.

over a year ago

Yeah sack her of fact now dude. 2 years is a piss take.

I met a guy 3 years ago and fucked him and we've kept in touch since with pics and videos and flirty chat but I've never agreed to meet him and not gone ahead with it. A few months ago I had a bad meet (didn't fancy the guy) and he'd paid for a hotel room so I messaged the other guy and he came instead. Couldn't waste the room.

But saying to meet and not going through with it is just bad manners, don't indulge her anymore.

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

You are so generous with your thoughts..

You deserve better, I get the impression she is using you..lets hope she reads this.

Move on Mr.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Block and move on

Just keeping you hanging just in case

Miss

over a year ago

Block her! Another timewaster sadly

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

2 years and not met! - even if she's nervous she could have met for a social only. So, 1: she's taking the piss and 2: you sound desperate if you're holding out for so long. Have some dignity, cut ties and move on to someone who will respect you and wants to meet.

By *abulously curiousCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Fantasist. . Move on x

over a year ago

I wouldn't still be massaging her ego.. she'd have been forgotten about a long time ago.

over a year ago

Two years is an awful long time. You are very polite thinking she's nervous but really if she was that nervous she could meet you for a coffee first. I think she likes the attention you give her sadly just another time waster. I'd block and move on.

Mrs L

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's appalling because I've seen her live on cam and we've exchanged pics. I honestly thought maybe it is the fear factor of meeting someone new. I've had it a lot where women don't feel comfortable.

Did you ever suggest going for a drink somewhere?

Yes lady luck I have. Id wish I were allowed to show you guys messages. I can be a bit assertive I'd admit that. But it's becoming abit much now. Like we've exchanged a lot. She has a interest in parties. I honestly feel that it is maybe the fear of meeting people. "

If you feel that then continue as you are. What do you mean by assertive? Don't quote messages but just give an idea.

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

dump and block her

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Block!

By *tjohnspairCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Bin her dude. Sounds like a total piss take!

over a year ago

Two years??? Fair play but .. time to move on very quickly mate

over a year ago

Move on chap.... there’s some genuine ladies on here who won’t let you down!!

By *limaxinnylonCouple
over a year ago

CHESTER

I see all the block messages but being the hopeless romantic is it possible that after these 2 years she actually has feelings for you greater than a night of fun which is why she is putting it off as she doesn't want to get hurt. I don't know her 'fab' past but if she is real 2 yrs is a long time to put in to a possible one night relationship. In which case you need to let her know exactly what you want! Just a thought!

Jayne xx

over a year ago

Ditch!

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Someone has to say it...

Patience is the key

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Seems she's only interested in the intrique and the chase. I think you've wasted enough time now unfortunately.

By *opcat3Woman
over a year ago

preston

The sites only after money,become a site supporter to report somebody ! what's that all about ?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"So there's a woman (white curvy 5'1, big boobs cute bum and juicy pussy with nice lips) we've been speaking for nearly 2years now on fab. Never meet up before. But we keep in contact and flirt now and again on whatsapp. Last weekend she said if I am ever going to a party or club to call her so we could go together. I then received a text from her this afternoon saying she was extremely horny and wanted to fuck (she's done this before) I then booked hotel for the night trimed up my pubes and went to my emergency barber to look very presentable for the meet. Because you know first impressions and everything. She said forget the barber's I don't care I just wanna finally fuck you. So obviously when receiving this text I was in the chair looking good and fresh and replied it's done anyway where do you want me to pick you up. Messages after messages were just getting read. And I was extremely getting frustrated but also really horny. So I was polite with my messages but also assertive. Anyway got down to it. She's gone to the pub with her flatmate but hasn't said if she's still coming or not. That question for avioded. Shall I cut full ties with her now. It's been nearly 2 years and I haven't met. I understand for a single woman it is scary but by two years of dialogue you should feel a but comfortable with me right or even if I'm not for you let me know. What's your opinion guys

Chef"

Honestly, do you really need to ask?

over a year ago

Chef"

Get rid move on...

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"He's definitely taking the piss out of you "

Yep

Post new Message to Thread