Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

dogging

Jump to newest

By *ozy couple d l OP   Couple
over a year ago

DROMORE

hi folks what goes on at doggin sites,do men stand around a woman while they wank off,or is it where you just meet a certain person there and ride them on the back seat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"hi folks what goes on at doggin sites,do men stand around a woman while they wank off,or is it where you just meet a certain person there and ride them on the back seat"

Mostly men in tracksuit bottoms hang around creeping out dog walkers.

over a year ago

DROMORE

my mrs wants to go and check a dogging site outbut wants to know what happens at these places do you put a show for these trackie wearing men or does a woman get out of the car and let men wank over her we have no idea??

By *oliteguyMan
over a year ago

Melksham

It’s entirely up to you. You are in full control. If you want to just put a show on in your car, then yes you will likely get a group of guys looking through the windows whilst wanking. Keep your doors locked just in case you get an idiot that tries to open the door.

If you want more, then open your window a bit. Invite them to put their hands in and touch you if you like, or you can put the window all the way down or open the door to wank them or do more. Some get out the car to either let guys wank over them or to fuck them. As I mentioned at the beginning. You are in total control. This is for you, not for the guys. Be clear about what you want and don’t want and they should oblige.

over a year ago

DROMORE

thanks for that ,thats a great help

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Personally, if I go dogging i like to be fucked.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"hi folks what goes on at doggin sites,do men stand around a woman while they wank off,or is it where you just meet a certain person there and ride them on the back seat

Mostly men in tracksuit bottoms hang around creeping out dog walkers. "

This perfectly explains dogging nowadays

Post new Message to Thread