Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Single men

Jump to newest

By *outh west fun OP   Man
over a year ago

keynsham

Is it me or in the southwest single men get nowhere.

I am polite if it’s a no it’s a no or do I need to send a smutty message to get there attention?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *KMaxMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Is it me or in the southwest single men get nowhere.

I am polite if it’s a no it’s a no or do I need to send a smutty message to get there attention? "

I manage fine. Don't try too hard.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am polite if it’s a no it’s a no or do I need to send a smutty message to get there attention? "

Boro is the same

over a year ago

People’s lack of success is absolutely nothing to do with the area that they live in.

over a year ago

"People’s lack of success is absolutely nothing to do with the area that they live in."

Mine is a small area. Its like bands - its always the residents in cities as Manchester, London etc that have the most success

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"People’s lack of success is absolutely nothing to do with the area that they live in.

Mine is a small area. Its like bands - its always the residents in cities as Manchester, London etc that have the most success"

utter rubbish

over a year ago

As mentioned above, don't try so hard. If you instantly start thinking that joining this site and messaging will get you instant sex then you set yourself up for a fall. Just go with the flow and don't expect anything.

over a year ago

"As mentioned above, don't try so hard. If you instantly start thinking that joining this site and messaging will get you instant sex then you set yourself up for a fall. Just go with the flow and don't expect anything. "

^^^ PERFECT

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I dont think its just the south west, judging by the amount of posts about this issue daily.

Miss

over a year ago

I,m in the South West and I,'ve fucked loads of men xxx

over a year ago

We're in the south west and meet single men, if you make yourself stand out for the right reasons it's just a matter of time.

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

Lack of success is not a location thing, not a numbers thing or even a hot body thing.

It's 99% of the time down to a poor profile, poor communication skills or an unreasonable expectation of what the site is about.

And in cases where it's all three you're right royally shagged. But not in a good way

over a year ago

Same everywhere we're seen as pariah's even though we've probably got more offline friends than them

over a year ago

"People’s lack of success is absolutely nothing to do with the area that they live in."

No it’s deffinitly not happily travel xxx

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

It also helps and that includes everyone not just single men, are seen as needing to whine about lack of meeting others.

Sorry to say it, but it comes across as if you are desperate, that's hardly an attractive quality for your potential hook-up to see. I've not heard of anyone giving out sympathy shags...

Remember you are trying to sell yourself to people who don't want a restoration project, but want something that's a goer from the start.

Chest out, stand tall and be confident.

over a year ago

I am polite if it’s a no it’s a no or do I need to send a smutty message to get there attention? Same everywhere we're seen as pariah's even though we've probably got more offline friends than them"

One word for you - bollocks (in relation to the former, couldn't give a rat's about the latter)

over a year ago

I am polite if it’s a no it’s a no or do I need to send a smutty message to get there attention? Same everywhere we're seen as pariah's even though we've probably got more offline friends than them

One word for you - bollocks (in relation to the former, couldn't give a rat's about the latter)"

Yet you comment anyway. Ok thanks for the bump

over a year ago

Yeah because it's a public forum so whaddya know, I can. And because it's pretty dull seeing this idea that it's shit on here for single guys, everyone hates them, repeated over and over. If it's that bad why be on here.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I am polite if it’s a no it’s a no or do I need to send a smutty message to get there attention? Same everywhere we're seen as pariah's even though we've probably got more offline friends than them"

1."we've probably got more offline friends than them" how is this relevant?

2.Ive met plenty of men, women and couples from this site, I stick with them and not looking for new as it's a waste of my time and energy.

I think that this is what some do, just stick with regular.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I am polite if it’s a no it’s a no or do I need to send a smutty message to get there attention? Same everywhere we're seen as pariah's even though we've probably got more offline friends than them

2.Ive met plenty of men, women and couples from this site, I stick with them and not looking for new as it's a waste of my time and energy.

I think that this is what some do, just stick with regular."

That’s exactly what I do and for the same reasons as you.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think that this is what some do, just stick with regular.

That’s exactly what I do and for the same reasons as you."

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

We live in the Southwest, we meet and love it. Our meets are fun, sexy and relaxed. We have regulars - they are all single men.

over a year ago

"I,m in the South West and I,'ve fucked loads of men xxx"

Haha, loved this

over a year ago

Agreed

Post new Message to Thread