Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Air port

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

going away soon has anyone ever been pulled over at the airport .for the sex aids they had in the bags

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ates1eMan
over a year ago

clapham

My mate does the security checks, there allowed through, but some of them just like embarrassing the owner

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No. But I;ve heard tales and personally couldn;t be done with the hassle

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My mate does the security checks, there allowed through, but some of them just like embarrassing the owner"

we never take them for this reason. I wouldn't be embarrassed but I don't want the hassle

By *ates1eMan
over a year ago

clapham

"My mate does the security checks, there allowed through, but some of them just like embarrassing the owner

we never take them for this reason. I wouldn't be embarrassed but I don't want the hassle"

Can’t be nice, last thing was a flesh light

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My mate does the security checks, there allowed through, but some of them just like embarrassing the owner

we never take them for this reason. I wouldn't be embarrassed but I don't want the hassle

Can’t be nice, last thing was a flesh light "

not nice for the owner anyway

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

We took our wand on holiday and got pulled coming back. Not for the wand. They was not interested in that.

over a year ago

"going away soon has anyone ever been pulled over at the airport .for the sex aids they had in the bags "

Laughing

What size is your sex aid, and there is a weight restrictions as well.

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I've taken a small vibe in hand luggage problem.

I was more worried about going through the scanner with a butt plug inside me!

over a year ago

"I've taken a small vibe in hand luggage problem.

I was more worried about going through the scanner with a butt plug inside me!"

Yes could imagine your butt plug coming while in mid flight, antenna announcement "attention passengers fasten your seat belts as where going to feel the effects of turbulence."

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Having worked at Heathrow airport for many years previously,I got first hand knowledge of what twisted sods the custom's officer's are.

Believe me if they get a chance to embarrass you they will..

over a year ago

I have a lesbian friend working at Heathrow security who absolutely delights in embarrassing travellers

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple
over a year ago

luton

I once had the pleasure of buying a very toungue in cheek birthday cake for my mother in Czech of Republic. It was a massive cock lol

Bless her she didnt give a shit and happily took it through security and the scanning machines lol

Fuck them... we all have sex, dont worry about it

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

We got pulled on our way out to Gran Canaria this summer! Apparently a butt plug shows up on the scanner like a small grenade

The security guy was rummaging in the bag for ages trying to work out what it was until I asked what he was looking for. He showed me the scanner screen and there it was, clear as day He seemed a bit disappointed that it wasn't anything more exciting.

By *est Wales WifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

"I have a lesbian friend working at Heathrow security who absolutely delights in embarrassing travellers "

Nor would I be embarrased at questioning them (I frequently do this with immigration officers who ask me where I've arrived from) over their knowledge of the Human Rights legislation. Have they considered my Rights under Article 8 of the Human Rights Act before asking me the question, can the explain my Rights under Article 8 if they say they have?

I've followed up questioning from immigration officers with formal complaints and then complaints via my MP.

Don't be intimidated; they are public servants.

over a year ago

Guys should 'fill' their flashlights before hitting security. Imagine the examiners not so delight at poking his fingers in there.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have a lesbian friend working at Heathrow security who absolutely delights in embarrassing travellers

Nor would I be embarrased at questioning them (I frequently do this with immigration officers who ask me where I've arrived from) over their knowledge of the Human Rights legislation. Have they considered my Rights under Article 8 of the Human Rights Act before asking me the question, can the explain my Rights under Article 8 if they say they have?

I've followed up questioning from immigration officers with formal complaints and then complaints via my MP.

Don't be intimidated; they are public servants."

I understand that they get bored although they always seem really busy when we go through. Deliberately trying to embarrass people sounds a bit immature to me though.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Guys should 'fill' their flashlights before hitting security. Imagine the examiners not so delight at poking his fingers in there. "

Yeah that would be a great way to miss your flight.

Pissing the security guys off is always a great way to start a holiday.

over a year ago

"going away soon has anyone ever been pulled over at the airport .for the sex aids they had in the bags "

Once took a very small toy in my cabin baggage,put it in my clear plastic bag, no problem.

Taken other toys in my checked baggage before,never had an issue. TBH, I think if there ever was an issue it would be something to do with batteries rather than the actual nature of the device.They'd probably be relieved to find that was all it was,nothing more serious.

over a year ago

"I have a lesbian friend working at Heathrow security who absolutely delights in embarrassing travellers

I can understand if they are doing something to deliberately embarrass you. However if they are just doing their jobs then it seems a bit off to deliberately make life difficult for them.

By *exycouplesswingCouple
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

[Removed by poster at 24/10/17 16:55:28]

By *exycouplesswingCouple
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

Gosh, you sound like a barrel of laughs to go on holidays with!

over a year ago

Slightly at crossed purposes here? Wasn't the OP on about Airport security rather than Immigration and Customs?

They are all just doing a valuable job.

If you think they are difficult here you should meet U.S. immigration. Be on your very best behaviour dealing with those guys.Rights? You got no rights.

over a year ago

Public Servants who do a superb job on a very low salary. I’d be inclined to snap on the rubber gloves if you had that attitude with me

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

No they are not.

I hope you know more about the Human Rights Act than you do about airport security in this country

over a year ago

Do t give them a reason to need to look in your bag and their won't be any need to be embarrassed if they pull out a dildo or some other toy.

Don't bring a Gallon Of lube for example.

Any liquids you have take em out.

Anything that is or does look like a sharp object, knife, scissors, knitting needles, take em out of your bag so they're visible.

Any large electronics, have them out separately.

Don't bring blocks of cheese or play dough or jars or coffee flour or talc as you won't be allowed bring most of it and coffee or powders look the same as liquids on the screen and you'll be told your bag needs to be examined.

Wouldn't worry about dildos or vibes. Even wands. All metal ones maybe but not the usual ones.

And if you're the type to make things awkward for people doing their job, remember, you're the one with a time constraint, not them.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

A few years ago, I worked in Ferry Port Security checking passengers luggage and vehicles.

Depending on the Security status levels as dictated by Security Services, we could be checking up to 2 out of every passengers, cars, coaches and so on.

Believe me, we found it all. Sex Toys including all sizes and types of dildos, butt plugs, vibrators etc. Even an Adult sized blow up doll, partially deflated so it could fit into a suitcase!

Normally, we'd simply ask the owners to remove the batteries to avoid them accidentally setting the device on!

The expressions on people's faces were varied, often followed by "how did that get in there?" which in short, contradicted their answer to "did you pack this case yourself?" Invariably they had but forgot about the toys!

Additional items we found included guns & ammo (not declared at check in) and boxes of reptiles in a car, including venomous snakes being taken to a European Pet Fair.

We worked for the Security Company contracted to carry out these checks but we were trained to stringent DoT and Internationally recognised Security Searching standards.

over a year ago

"Guys should 'fill' their flashlights before hitting security. Imagine the examiners not so delight at poking his fingers in there.

Pissing the security guys off is always a great way to start a holiday."

D'ya wanna take my silly comment a bit more seriously next time. I'm not sure you did it well enough. Where did I suggest that anyone actually do that for real?

over a year ago

"A few years ago, I worked in Ferry Port Security checking passengers luggage and vehicles.

Depending on the Security status levels as dictated by Security Services, we could be checking up to 2 out of every passengers, cars, coaches and so on.

Believe me, we found it all. Sex Toys including all sizes and types of dildos, butt plugs, vibrators etc. Even an Adult sized blow up doll, partially deflated so it could fit into a suitcase!

Normally, we'd simply ask the owners to remove the batteries to avoid them accidentally setting the device on!

The expressions on people's faces were varied, often followed by "how did that get in there?" which in short, contradicted their answer to "did you pack this case yourself?" Invariably they had but forgot about the toys!

Additional items we found included guns & ammo (not declared at check in) and boxes of reptiles in a car, including venomous snakes being taken to a European Pet Fair.

We worked for the Security Company contracted to carry out these checks but we were trained to stringent DoT and Internationally recognised Security Searching standards.

"

The security guys at airports are more concerned with making sure we are not blown to pieces in mid air than with what we are going to get up to on holiday. I'm sure,if you were checking 2 out of 3 passengers then you were busy enough without anyone trying to make the job harder for you.

over a year ago

Put handcuffs and other restraints in your hold luggage, not in a spare pocket of your carry on bag because you grabbed the off the night stand in the hotel room as you were leaving.

Otherwise you could get pulled over by security and asked to seal them in a special pouch and then collect them from security at the other end.

over a year ago

Hi done this job and we were told that all things like this must be done with discretion so if they tried it could cost them the job so i had couple of cases and took them to a closed room and explained why they were fine no we are adult ive seen so mad stuff in luggage dildos and vibes are nothing lol

over a year ago

I always get drug tested. So don’t dare take any. Even had my private s swapped over my clothes in front of everyone in Greece

By *asques and boxersCouple
over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Had our hand luggage pulled and asked what the two large items were

Had to laugh they were two Irish sausages black & white the lady check didnt see the funny side. Think she was disappointed

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

It's not entirely uncommon to hear or feel something buzzing inside a bag, whilst offloading a plane....is it an electric razor or is it a vibrator?

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Guys should 'fill' their flashlights before hitting security. Imagine the examiners not so delight at poking his fingers in there.

D'ya wanna take my silly comment a bit more seriously next time. I'm not sure you did it well enough. Where did I suggest that anyone actually do that for real? "

I think it was the bit where you said "Guys should...."

People do stupid things at airport security every day and then try to justify it by saying it was a joke.

over a year ago

Hmm, do you put the butt plug in luggage, hand luggage or wear it!!

over a year ago

D'ya wanna take my silly comment a bit more seriously next time. I'm not sure you did it well enough. Where did I suggest that anyone actually do that for real?

I think it was the bit where you said "Guys should...."

People do stupid things at airport security every day and then try to justify it by saying it was a joke."

Like aircraft, that joke went over your head at 33,000 feet

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I wore mine, as long as it's not metal it shouldn't show on the scanner!

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"I wore mine, as long as it's not metal it shouldn't show on the scanner!"

If you mean the full body scanner as opposed to the metal detecting arch then, yes, it will show.

By *knortheastCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Make sure you take all your liquids and electrical items out of your bag if it's your hand baggage. So any toiletries or pastes or even lube. Anything with a plug or a battery like an iron or an iPad. Your toys will be fine leave them in the bag. Once you've done that they wouldn't have a reason to pull your bag. Unless you've got any instruments that look sharp or dangerous or have anything of organic material they aren't sure about. Also if they do pull the bag ask for a private search on the bag they have to give you discretion so you'll only have two security officers in a room inspecting your bag.

Post new Message to Thread