Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Want to be a cuck

Jump to newest

By *rexhamchris OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

Any women around the Wrexham Chester area looking to own a cuck,will drive to meets etc clean up duties nothing off limits, I can also accommodate at mine please pm me if interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Any women around the Wrexham Chester area looking to own a cuck,will drive to meets etc clean up duties nothing off limits, I can also accommodate at mine please pm me if interested "

Thing is you wouldn’t be worth the effort

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any women around the Wrexham Chester area looking to own a cuck,will drive to meets etc clean up duties nothing off limits, I can also accommodate at mine please pm me if interested

Thing is you wouldn’t be worth the effort "

Bit harsh lol

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Any women around the Wrexham Chester area looking to own a cuck,will drive to meets etc clean up duties nothing off limits, I can also accommodate at mine please pm me if interested

Bit harsh lol"

Depends

over a year ago

I disagree, if he wants to be a cuck he best get used to shit like that

over a year ago

Man if you were closer I'd be jumping on this

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Smiles, why contact me personally. You need to find a woman to make you feel.... better.

By *ewto thisMan
over a year ago

bath

Well thornberry ...what a immature twat

over a year ago

I don't fully understand this as and this is only my opinion....the whole point of the cuckold "relationship" is based on exactly that...the relationship and want to please your wife/partner, regardless of what that entails. She holds all the keys because of the love and adoration and this, coupled with the jealousy of someone in theory bigger/better giving them orgasmic pleasure is the agony/ ecstacy watching/knowing the woman you lust after gets pleasured...

And the "cleanup" is about ultimate control of a strong man...not a choice he has made.

As I say just my take on our lifestyle

over a year ago

If you are not in a relationship with the female, aren't you just someone who wants to watch then lick pussy after? More voyeur?

over a year ago

A cuckold by definition is the husband/partner of an adulterous lass,so the first step towards becoming a cuckold would be to get yourself an open-minded ladyfriend or wife

By *rexhamchris OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

I used to be in a cuckold relationship a few years ago now I’m hooked on it love every aspect of it but it’s hard to find a woman into it on a normal dating site so trying my luck on here

over a year ago

"A cuckold by definition is the husband/partner of an adulterous lass,so the first step towards becoming a cuckold would be to get yourself an open-minded ladyfriend or wife "

Thats easier said then done, and to the people confused cos hes single, im guessing he just wants to skip to the cuck bit lol

over a year ago

Thing is you wouldn’t be worth the effort "

Very harsh considering you are completely bang average yourselves

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Good luck and I hope you find exactly what you're looking for.

over a year ago

Would love to be a cuckold

over a year ago

Bit harsh lol

Depends "

He's probably wanking to that statement haha

over a year ago

"I used to be in a cuckold relationship a few years ago now I’m hooked on it love every aspect of it but it’s hard to find a woman into it on a normal dating site so trying my luck on here "

I get the impression it's more common than you think, but the key is undetstanding when and how to approach the situation.

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

Bit harsh lol"

A real Cuck would be used to that

By *ogeropeMan
over a year ago

brighton

Very harsh considering you are completely bang average yourselves "

over a year ago

"Man if you were closer I'd be jumping on this "

Pm you

Post new Message to Thread