Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Horny and frustrated making me feel..

Jump to newest

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr chester

Moody does anyone else get this

I'm feeling more horny than ever, not sure if this is age and acceptance of myself but it's a good thing whatever the reason is

Trouble is now though I'm frustrated at not getting enough time together and it's in turn making me moody

I do try to combat this by keeping busy but it's not helping, im not normally a moody type of person, does anyone else get this feeling, how do you deal with it

Thanks muchly in advance of any advice, Mrs blue eyes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes. I can definitely sympathise (female here, btw). I hate being horny and not being able to get what I need because it always ends in me feeling depressed.

I don't have any advice, I'm afraid. I try to keep busy, and I find that intense physical activity can help at least temporarily. But you are not alone.

over a year ago

nr chester

"Yes. I can definitely sympathise (female here, btw). I hate being horny and not being able to get what I need because it always ends in me feeling depressed.

I don't have any advice, I'm afraid. I try to keep busy, and I find that intense physical activity can help at least temporarily. But you are not alone. "

. Thankyou for replying, it's nice to know I'm not alone, I agree with exercise helping, it's a horrible feeling to feel so moody with it, it's ace to have this amazing sex drive but it's definitely a downside feeling frustrated Thanks again, Mrs blue eyesxx

By *inkycouplespainCouple
over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

"Moody does anyone else get this

I'm feeling more horny than ever, not sure if this is age and acceptance of myself but it's a good thing whatever the reason is

Trouble is now though I'm frustrated at not getting enough time together and it's in turn making me moody

I do try to combat this by keeping busy but it's not helping, im not normally a moody type of person, does anyone else get this feeling, how do you deal with it

Thanks muchly in advance of any advice, Mrs blue eyes "

Me Kink says I get grumpy when I dont get enough sex, he doesnt like me grumpy lol so we have more sex hehehe

over a year ago

You are definitely not alone, I get grumpy if I'm horny and my needs aren't met, to the point of waking hubby up in the middle of the night. Once I have had sex I'm fine back to my usual cheerful self.

Haven't found a way of dealing with frustration that works for me yet other than the obvious.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Thanks muchly in advance of any advice, Mrs blue eyes "

All the time! Have a wank.

over a year ago

nr chester

All the time! Have a wank. "

. Thanks clem, always the wise one

I do wank lots, but it's the excitement, the teasing, the feeling of him wanting me, that I crave, and as good as I am at making myself cum, I'm not that good Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

nr chester

Me Kink says I get grumpy when I dont get enough sex, he doesnt like me grumpy lol so we have more sex hehehe"

. Tee hee, it's work/ home dynamics that get in the way though Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

nr chester

"You are definitely not alone, I get grumpy if I'm horny and my needs aren't met, to the point of waking hubby up in the middle of the night. Once I have had sex I'm fine back to my usual cheerful self.

Haven't found a way of dealing with frustration that works for me yet other than the obvious. "

. Thanks for the reply, it really is good to know I'm not alone, night shifts for him and day shifts for me don't help, plus courses and other things still at least I know I'm not a grumpy bugger on my own Mrs blue eyes

By *on and TammyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Yes, i'm absolutely terrible if i'm not getting enough sex and i do have a high sex drive. To be honest it's not been a problem this last year as we've been at it non-stop but i'm a grumpy bastard at the best of times and it's only exacerbated if i go without. I find exercise and wanking definitely helps but only in the short term.

Mr

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

Hardly an unfix able problem. Especially given your on a swingers site.

over a year ago

I feel your pain OP.

I feel like that at the moment!

I'm so horny I could cry!

over a year ago

nr chester

"Yes, i'm absolutely terrible if i'm not getting enough sex and i do have a high sex drive. To be honest it's not been a problem this last year as we've been at it non-stop but i'm a grumpy bastard at the best of times and it's only exacerbated if i go without. I find exercise and wanking definitely helps but only in the short term.

Mr"

. It's not that I have a particularly high sex drive I just can't get enough of my man Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

nr chester

"Hardly an unfix able problem. Especially given your on a swingers site. "
. Ha, well unless someone on here gives me the winning lottery numbers then it'll not fix me not being able to spend time with my man

over a year ago

nr chester

"I feel your pain OP.

I feel like that at the moment!

I'm so horny I could cry!

"

. It's so tough, and I'm sure it's bloody harder for youxxx Mrs blue eyesxxx

Post new Message to Thread