Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Anal Virgin, tv

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am a 50 year old TV, finally accepting my sexual identity, feel tortured by my desire to be dominated, spanked, and finally penetrated for the first time, by hung dom, married, guy, have used toys, but crave the real experience of submission. Meeting him next week, or should I wait for proper Ltr,? How should I prepare,?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atindollTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Just enjoy feeling like a real girl,try to please him.

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"Just enjoy feeling like a real girl,try to please him."

Transgenderism certainly has a lot to answer for.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The act of penetration for me creates a need to love the man doing it. I need to know the man cares for me. It's about my self worth and respect.

By the sounds of how you want to play in this meet, that's not necessarily what you want.

over a year ago

I don't think I will meet him, tortured by my desire, will stick to oral only, try to find. A Ltr, with someone understanding, who doesn't just want, a shag

By *atindollTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

You will find most just want a shag,ltr is the holy land and very much unattainable for us girls,I used to know a real stunner of a tgirl,beautiful breasts as well,struggled to meet honest men just like the rest of us,if you want sex I recommend you take it,I promise that you will want it again as there is nothing like feeling a real man holding your hips or lying on top of you as he thrusts inside of you,no toy can replicate that.

over a year ago

Yes I think you are right, seems unattainable, I was married to a. Woman, but felt unfulfilled sexualy, as wanted the female role so badly. Have had relationships with women since, but never get the sense of fulfilment I crave to be in the. Feminine role. Have enjoyed my experiences with men, and want more. Miss the company of a relationship, wish I had suggested we both see men, and live together as women, but think she was to vanilla. Even at the wedding I thought what am I doing, just got caught up in it, would sooner have been one of the. Bridesmaids, I so envied, in there beautiful gowns, not the stooge in a tuxedo

Post new Message to Thread