Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Squirting advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are chasing that elusive squirt. Anyone got any advice?

We have bought some sex toys yesterday in advance of a holiday next week. Loads of time to practice

We bought the magic wand

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

get a double ended strapon

over a year ago

Love honey sells supersex love lube it always gets the wife squirting

over a year ago

are creams good

By *orkieboy 99Man
over a year ago

york

"We are chasing that elusive squirt. Anyone got any advice?

We have bought some sex toys yesterday in advance of a holiday next week. Loads of time to practice

We bought the magic wand"

it all on how you play to squirt

over a year ago

Relax

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

May sound strange,but puppy training pads. Saves alot of washing and cleaning up when the magic happens.

over a year ago

I squirt like a bloody fountain lol but no toys just by fingers normally have to be laying on my back fully relaxed normally 2 fingers pushing up and forward quite hard amazing feeling do it once then it gets easier every time haha

By *ozartCouple
over a year ago

newbury

G spot works for us and the need to pee but you won't

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Well after building up the lady start slapping the pussy . You may squirt or you may never . Not sure if every body can squirt .

By *urboTongue21Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Not everybody can and different things work for different people or depending on how you feel.

Experiment until you find what suits but toys and wands may need replacing with a tongue and fingers...

By *xel25Man
over a year ago

wiltshire

Continuous stimulation of the G spot, with a bit of pressure.

She may feel like she needs to pee... Persevere

By *oo hotCouple
over a year ago

North West

Some women don't respond to the gynaecological intervention of fingers inside - there is another technique.

Get hubby between your legs when you are really aroused and ask him to rub the head of his cock up and down across the entrance to your vagina. He needs to hold his cock at the base and flick fast and hard across your lips.

No promises, but if he gets his technique right and rubs or flicks hard enough and fast enough - you will probably lose it and flood the bed.... Result.

over a year ago

"May sound strange,but puppy training pads. Saves alot of washing and cleaning up when the magic happens."

I use these!! I'm so messy. Lol

over a year ago

Simultaneous stimulation of G spot and clitoris. All with one hand while the other hand presses on the pubic area.

...A bit hard to explain.... Why don't you invite me over to demonstrate?

over a year ago

"We are chasing that elusive squirt. Anyone got any advice?

We bought the magic wand"

Put plenty of towels on the bed that's my advice, it's not nice sleeping in a wet bed

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/07/17 14:44:40]

over a year ago

Have a few orgasms first before you try it will relax you and make it more likely

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

"Some women don't respond to the gynaecological intervention of fingers inside - there is another technique.

Get hubby between your legs when you are really aroused and ask him to rub the head of his cock up and down across the entrance to your vagina. He needs to hold his cock at the base and flick fast and hard across your lips.

No promises, but if he gets his technique right and rubs or flicks hard enough and fast enough - you will probably lose it and flood the bed.... Result."

This technique does it every time for me!

I love it ?

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

"Some women don't respond to the gynaecological intervention of fingers inside - there is another technique.

No promises, but if he gets his technique right and rubs or flicks hard enough and fast enough - you will probably lose it and flood the bed.... Result.

This technique does it every time for me!

I love it ?"

Meant love it

By *ust4funcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Moira

Start slow with two fingers then work up to a frenzy.. Best if lady is standing and partner below we find... Ps I mean a real frenzy

over a year ago

Invite me over and watch the magic happen lol

By *abcouple11Couple
over a year ago

Truro

"... She may feel like she needs to pee... Persevere "

Ladies who do it have conveyed to other ladies that you may know the feeling but always thought you are going to pee yourself - so have always backed-away - but that when you feel it you have to "go into" that feeling and "push it out". Then you get the squirt, which many females like and get gratification from...

over a year ago

"... She may feel like she needs to pee... Persevere

Ladies who do it have conveyed to other ladies that you may know the feeling but always thought you are going to pee yourself - so have always backed-away - but that when you feel it you have to "go into" that feeling and "push it out". Then you get the squirt, which many females like and get gratification from..."

Mildred was the same she wanted to pee so we backed off. Then it happened giving her oral

Best thing is don't try to squirts it just puts pressure on the fem. Just relax enjoy what your doing and if you need to pee then you know your nearly there.once you do it once you seem to be able to do it easier and more often.

Post new Message to Thread