Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

My secret little fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wish I could fulfil my cuckquean desires more fully. My biggest fantasy is to be made to sit in the corner whilst my husband enjoys a beautiful busty lady. Or even better if he were to have a lover who was happy for me to watch occasionally.

Being predominantly a Hotwife couple, this would be somewhat a total role reversal for us. And whereas it's easy to find a man who will get off on fucking another man's wife, we suspect there would be no takers in reverse.

After all, everybody knows how difficult it is to find a single lady to join a couple. But if I really only want to watch (well I might join in a bit if invited), then I suspect it would be virtually impossible. Which is why we have never actively pursued this idea.

Or are there women who enjoy the idea of cucking a man's wife?

And are their any wives who share a similar fantasy to me?

Mrs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs Snoozles loves watching me with another girl. Sadly it doesn't happen often enough !

over a year ago

I quite like the thought of cucking a wife, I wouldn't have thought many would feel the same as you though... perhaps I'm wrong

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

It wouldn't be my cup of tea. I have experienced jealousy from other women in different scenarios...!

over a year ago

I enjoy watching my men fucking other women, not sure if thats a cuckqueen thing or not. But I would be willing to fuck another guy for his wifes pleasure. I guess it comes down to whether you believe the wife will get off on it also in some way or if it is more for the males pleasure.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'd love to be the other woman in this scenario. Sadly most couples are all about the girl on girl action

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I wish I could fulfil my cuckquean desires more fully. My biggest fantasy is to be made to sit in the corner whilst my husband enjoys a beautiful busty lady. Or even better if he were to have a lover who was happy for me to watch occasionally.

Being predominantly a Hotwife couple, this would be somewhat a total role reversal for us. And whereas it's easy to find a man who will get off on fucking another man's wife, we suspect there would be no takers in reverse.

After all, everybody knows how difficult it is to find a single lady to join a couple. But if I really only want to watch (well I might join in a bit if invited), then I suspect it would be virtually impossible. Which is why we have never actively pursued this idea.

Mrs"

Up until a few months ago we were predominately like yourselves . I got my kicks from watching my wife , and rarely joined in . I was happy to sit and watch , wanking and waiting till we got home before reliving the events together .

However the roles have been reversed now and it's 50/50 as to who plays more on a meet . I've become the ' performing seal ' while my wife watches ! I guess the fact that we play with TVs and bi guys too makes a difference to the quantity if meets where we can do this , but she has enjoyed watching me play with a fair few women too .

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"I wish I could fulfil my cuckquean desires more fully. My biggest fantasy is to be made to sit in the corner whilst my husband enjoys a beautiful busty lady. Or even better if he were to have a lover who was happy for me to watch occasionally.

Mrs"

Hi there.

Katie has regular male lovers she sees alone and we can see benefits in your scenario

We tried to message you but you only accept messages from site supporters. If you want to discuss this further, please feel free to pm is.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

If there is a lesson to be learnt from Fab and that is there is always someone out there with the same or similar fantasy.

over a year ago

I would love to suck a guy while a female watched me doing it.

By *oxesMan
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/605085

And low and behold someone else with the fantasy

By *az1Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

By *az1Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

There are plenty of people on this site who are in to many different things. Just be patient, post a meet/status and hopefully someone will be up for it. Might not happen the first time but you should heel like giving up or disheartened. Just keep trying xxx

over a year ago

This has recently become Tinks' hottest fantasy as well.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'd love to be the other woman in this scenario. Sadly most couples are all about the girl on girl action "
have to agree they are

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

"I'd love to be the other woman in this scenario. Sadly most couples are all about the girl on girl action "

Not here, wink wink lol

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

"I would love to suck a guy while a female watched me doing it. "

We are into this, Mrs loves watching

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I'd have no problem doing this!

However I also knew a couple who really struggled to find this - sadly I didn't fancy him so it was a no go.....

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

This is a scenario we'd love to indulge in too...it's more popular than you'd think.

over a year ago

I'd happily be the 'other woman ' in a scenario like that - perhaps there's more women who do this than you think

over a year ago

Thank you very much for the responses. Interesting to hear that there are indeed single ladies who would be interested in sort of 'cucking' a man's wife. We have touched on this a bit, but it's been more chance than deliberate. Maybe we'll consider tweaking our profile in order to pursue this. Would be interesting to know what the single ladies would get out of an arrangement like this. Would it turn them on knowing the wife is watching and probably getting jealous (jeolous in a good way)?

Mrs

over a year ago

As long as I felt the woman was totally wanting it then I reckon it'd be fun. I could sit my hubby in one corner and the guys wife in the other!

over a year ago

"Thank you very much for the responses. Interesting to hear that there are indeed single ladies who would be interested in sort of 'cucking' a man's wife. We have touched on this a bit, but it's been more chance than deliberate. Maybe we'll consider tweaking our profile in order to pursue this. Would be interesting to know what the single ladies would get out of an arrangement like this. Would it turn them on knowing the wife is watching and probably getting jealous (jeolous in a good way)?

Mrs"

For me it's a few things -

It's something I've never done so why not try it

It would feel like I was doing something bad (but in a good way )

It would be a turn on to think the couple would get on it later thinking about it

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Thank you very much for the responses. Interesting to hear that there are indeed single ladies who would be interested in sort of 'cucking' a man's wife. We have touched on this a bit, but it's been more chance than deliberate. Maybe we'll consider tweaking our profile in order to pursue this. Would be interesting to know what the single ladies would get out of an arrangement like this. Would it turn them on knowing the wife is watching and probably getting jealous (jeolous in a good way)?

Mrs

It would be a turn on to think the couple would get on it later thinking about it "

Yup I'm pretty much with you on this although I have done similar before....

over a year ago

Mrs

It would be a turn on to think the couple would get on it later thinking about it

Yup I'm pretty much with you on this although I have done similar before.... "

Alright show off

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

I love my hubby meeting other ladies in his own and sending me pictures and videos of what's going on

Turns me on so much

Minnie xx

over a year ago

My fab friend Nattie4cock loves fucking other women's men... maybe ask her ??? Lol tho there's no guarantees obviously x

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

Would so love this just to watch hubby with another woman x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/07/17 02:57:16]

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Nice topic, am not too sure of acting it out because of the way ladies are, guys get a kick out of watching their wives get fucked, am not sure the reverse is true. Although I am very confident that the op will handle it well because she is genuine hotwife and is very experienced.

over a year ago

This is on our fantasy list too. I would love to see M with another woman, done it in a club but would like a more private meet.

over a year ago

. im andrew,to the point ladeies.my nearly and a bit more nearly wife..lol got it..decided one day to make me single.through no fault of the male.funmy it was coming close to date we set for my npt so bad but sexy assss.so could there maube be a lady samish problem?or same ending big build up and smash

so if one was singled lol and maybe oyhet could have neen singled or he just bad.ig we hot on coild we mret b4 or whatever you like..if both like sound if each other.could we possibly go together and see how goes.could be amazing,and maybe not.But been thinking whilst playing the most relaxing soulfilling (sexy)added that lol. acoustic guitar..we realy do have one life, im going to push the boat and would if not this maybe someone like me..easy now being single and..lets start the first chapter maybe together or not sorry if on wrong site buy some dashing lady wants to jump on my rollercoaster throu life.thanks soz for rabbiting if i could of spoke same words....id say been shortened by 20 lines.xxnow worst can happen issss we could meet i a gunny jokey fella garunteed at least a free drink and some entertainment of our owm.soz a lot finger cramp stopp

me.x xthanks for reading..even the ones that didnt.happy days and good luck to

..me.ha xxx

over a year ago

Such a hot fantasy

over a year ago

"Nice topic, am not too sure of acting it out because of the way ladies are, guys get a kick out of watching their wives get fucked, am not sure the reverse is true. Although I am very confident that the op will handle it well because she is genuine hotwife and is very experienced."

I have no doubts that I won't handle it, because I already have ample experience of my husband coming home to me after being with his sub, as well as brief experiences of him playing in party situations. This deliberate scenario is only the next level. I disagree, i do think many women get off on watching their partners get fucked. But where women are different is that I think very few arevturned on by fucking another woman's partner, and even fewer would want to be watched doing this. And that's the reason this scenario is rare. Whereas by contrast a lot of men enjoy this kink. But if women were to start to pursue the concept of cucking a man's wife, I bet there would be a lot of takers.

Mrs

By *hesexpeopleCouple
over a year ago

s wales

I also love this! We have enjoyed it a couple of times but as you say it's not so easy to arrange, it's the main reason I wanted to start swinging in the first place.

over a year ago

I would cut his cock off........its mine...all mine.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

" I would cut his cock off........its mine...all mine. "

Presumably you wouldn't be part of the scenario in the first place.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

[Removed by poster at 27/07/17 08:11:25]

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Mrs"

I suppose it will depend on what you want. As you know cuckolding for men covers a vast spectrum from voyeurism to physical and mental domination and degradation.

The voyeuristic aspect is pretty similar to any other swinging meet, just with one of the party not physically taking part.

I'm sure there would be a fair number of ladies or couples with ladies who would be up for this.

But if it's more a domination humiliation cuck experience your after that may thin out the field slightly.

By *ubmegentlyMan
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

You women have all the fun about time some of u watched ur guys haha

over a year ago

Mmmmmm, if only we were closer

Post new Message to Thread