Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Want to try MMF advice needed

Jump to newest

By *armers OP   Woman
over a year ago

castle bromwich

As a single female it's always been on my bucket list to have two guys and be fucked at the same time.

The difficulty is I can get over my fear to have them come to my home and in a club I find it difficult to enjoy the pleasures bestowed on me by them showing me attention.

How do I get over it?

My play dominates over things naturally happening or I end up with a fmf scenario.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Meet guys one on one until you find two men that you feel you would be comfortable with. Or just do what I did and get shitfaced one night and go for it.

I find arranging anything as a single woman a bit scary, I don't think most people appreciate just how daunting it can be for single women on here.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I'd like to audition for one of the guys.

over a year ago

Try going to a club you would be easily be able to find 2 guys willing there x

By *armers OP   Woman
over a year ago

castle bromwich

I've been a member of chams for ten years I'm not new to this. It can't seem to get over my hang up

By *armers OP   Woman
over a year ago

castle bromwich

"I'd like to audition for one of the guys. "

You never know lol xx

By *on and TammyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Meet guys one on one until you find two men that you feel you would be comfortable with. Or just do what I did and get shitfaced one night and go for it.

I find arranging anything as a single woman a bit scary, I don't think most people appreciate just how daunting it can be for single women on here."

^

This, to the first sentence anyway!

Or could you and an FB that you trust (if you have one) find a guy on here?

Mr

over a year ago

What exactly is your hang up? Is it the worry of inviting two men into your home? Or being alone with two men?

over a year ago

I would put myself forward to help you with this x

By *armers OP   Woman
over a year ago

castle bromwich

I'm quite dominate so find two men and me submissive which scares and excites me.

I don't drink as I usually drive so my anxiety gets the better of me and I bottle it to the safety of what I know ??

over a year ago

"I'm quite dominate so find two men and me submissive which scares and excites me. "

I can totally relate to this. I have a very dominant personality, and being submissive to two or more men is one of my biggest turn ons, but also one of my biggest fears. Maybe you can't have one without the other.

By *armers OP   Woman
over a year ago

castle bromwich

"I'm quite dominate so find two men and me submissive which scares and excites me.

I can totally relate to this. I have a very dominant personality, and being submissive to two or more men is one of my biggest turn ons, but also one of my biggest fears. Maybe you can't have one without the other."

Finally someone who gets where I'm coming from xxxx

over a year ago

Do the guys have to be dom? John can still have a great 3sum if all are in charge x

By *armers OP   Woman
over a year ago

castle bromwich

"Do the guys have to be dom? John can still have a great 3sum if all are in charge x"

No I'm saying I'm naturally dominant so having two guys would make me feel submissive and in their hands lol

over a year ago

I would let you dominate me x

over a year ago

"I would let you dominate me x"

Yeh, that's not what she's looking for.

over a year ago

"No I'm saying I'm naturally dominant so having two guys would make me feel submissive and in their hands lol "

The dynamic is super important, right? Being able to completely let go in the moment, that requires two men to take control of the situation.

By *avrick15Man
over a year ago

glasgow

It's not only women who feel a little daunted. As a guy meeting a couple for the first time in their place is also quite nerve wracking

The key is as been said. Try to relax and get to know some people first and then ease into it.

Having a drink can relax you but d*unk isn't really a sexy thing either. it's always better when everyone is fully capable and relaxed

Best of luck with it

over a year ago

OP have you tried looking for MM profiles in your area? It might be easier with 2 guys who know each other and who you can talk to a bit beforehand to get comfortable?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

In all honesty if I was a single woman I wouldn't invite one guy to my home let alone two. No disrespect to any of the very respectful men in this thread or in general but you need to be careful.

In your position I would try and overcome my reservations about doing this in a club. I perceive that as the safer option.

over a year ago

What exactly concerns you about it? The worry that you can't trust 2 men to look after you?

By *armers OP   Woman
over a year ago

castle bromwich

Maybe not sure hence why I'm hoping someone may give me a clue or point me in the direction to help me realise why

By *urreypair1Couple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

well first advice is dont use alcohol to ease your inhibitions.

take some time to get to trust the guys and make sure you feel comfortable with both.

Do it when you feel relaxed and ready, and you will enjoy it, pushing it too soon and it may well put you off for a fair while

And maybe think of going thirds on a hotel, if home isn't the right place.

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"In all honesty if I was a single woman I wouldn't invite one guy to my home let alone two. No disrespect to any of the very respectful men in this thread or in general but you need to be careful.

In your position I would try and overcome my reservations about doing this in a club. I perceive that as the safer option."

This ^^^^^ 100%

over a year ago

Have one man you trust then look for another.

Post new Message to Thread